Another Smiling Negro

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I just threw up in my mouth!
smiley11.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
smiley36.gif

am i the only one here who thought about getting his shoes shined when looking at that photo? or maybe watching a dvd of Driving Miss Daisy? am i wrong for that?
smiley4.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
smiley36.gif

am i the only one here who thought about getting his shoes shined when looking at that photo? or maybe watching a dvd of Driving Miss Daisy? am i wrong for that?
smiley4.gif

Jimmy, now that the up-chucking has subsided, I think your interpretation is a great one! I can just hear it now...

Miz Daisy, you's ready to go's to de Piggly Viggly?
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
smiley36.gif

smiley4.gif

Give that kid some watermelon!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
From last week's SI on the retirement of Dikembe Mutombo:

"Houston re-signed him in January not for his dwindling skills. . . but for his charismatic leadership in the locker room. . . As intimidating as the 7'2" Mutombo can be, he possesses one of the league's warmest, not to mention most enormous, smiles. And he has captivated teammates and fans with a deep, raspy voice that rises and falls like notes from a trumpet."

Of course, Mutombo's pearly whites pale in comparison to those of Tiger Woods. I just heard Johnny Miller proclaim during the TPC that the Future President of the World "has the best smile in sports." I'm shocked Miller limited it to sports; isn't it heresy not to declare that all of Woods' attributes are the best not just in sports but the entire world?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think we had a thread going on this show somewhere. The poor white guys on it(Luke Swan and whoever else) never had a chance, not only greatly lacking in affleticism compared to their black superiors, but also suffering fromnoticeable deficiencies in the smiling and charisma departments:

Receiver Holley wins reality show, spot on Cowboys roster

Ever since Michael Irvin retired, he's been hearing that the Dallas Cowboys could use another receiver like him.
Irvin believes he's delivering that guy to them.
Jesse Holley â€" a tall, flamboyant receiver with a great smile and plenty of charisma â€" was revealed Monday night as the winner of 4th and Long, the reality TV show on Spike that was organized and hosted by the Hall of Famer.
full article: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/cowboys/2009-07-21-holley-reality-winner_N.htm?csp=34

A smile no White man can ever dream of matching:
252382.jpeg
Edited by: Don Wassall

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Haha i forgot the show even aired! What a joke, Jerry Jones is coming off as desperate if he truly believes holding reality show tryouts are the way to get his team back to championship caliber.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Actually there was a white guy on the show last night who participated in the scrimmage and scored three long touchdowns and showed great speed. Unfortunately there was no name and number on that guy's jersey.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm glad I don't watch that mess. I'm sure his new Cowboys stadium brightening smile will temporarily blind defensive backs as he tries to catch the ball and get past them. Heck, that smile may be his only hope!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I hate Jerry Jones with a passion. This punk gets a Cowboys WR job from a tryout. Matt Jones is still out on the street.
smiley11.gif
You've got to be kidding me!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Jones is an ego-maniac. My Dad hated the sumbeeyotch ever since he fired the legendary Tom Landry. BTW, Holley will be riding the pine & maybe getting some special teams reps in practice.