2023 College Football Week 7

Phall

Master
Dante Moore is so terrible. UCLA has two serviceable white quarterbacks on their bench, but for some reason Chip Kelly wants his superstar 18 yr old black to make repeated sidearm throws across his body.

Rocky B

Master
Ethan Payne watch....46 yards rushing, half way through the second quarter. Sharing carries.

Rocky B

Master
Mizzou looks like crap. Kentucky’s back has a bunch of yards so far, Schrader with hardly any......Let’s go guys. I want to see Steele go crazy.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mizzou looks like crap. Kentucky’s back has a bunch of yards so far, Schrader with hardly any......Let’s go guys. I want to see Steele go crazy.

Cody Schrader with 5 carries for 13 yards. Let's Rocky B said,........... LET'S GO!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Notre Dame DL Gabriel Rubio with the tipped pass resulting in the 2nd INT of the most recent "generational" QB Caleb Williams. USC down 17-3

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Notre Dame DL Gabriel Rubio with the tipped pass resulting in the 2nd INT of the most recent "generational" QB Caleb Williams. USC down 17-3

If USC loses it helps to take away the pain from Oregon losing. Two Heisman QB's down and the race continues.

Go Notre Dame!

Regarding the UCLA Game. The magical qb has 2 interceptions and hasn't looked good. They put in Junior QB Collin Schlee for
a few plays he responded with 3 carries for 44 yards. Hasn't passed it yet but this kid has wheels like a running back!

Dante Moore is so overated in my honest opinion. Seems like a good kid but he looks like a fish out of water.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It sucks for Carson Steele to not have a good qb. He was in the same situation at Ball St. He only has 2 carries so far as
Dante Moore keeps turning the ball over!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
"Generational" QB Caleb Williams with his third INT of the half. Notre Dame has it's warts but it's a good defensive football team.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
"Generational" QB Caleb Williams with his third INT of the half. Notre Dame has it's warts but it's a good defensive football team.
Wow it's hat trick month for the Flick of the Wrist QB's. Don't feel bad for him as he won the heisman and he
should have lost. Williams will go very high in the NFL Draft so seeing him struggle doesn't bother me. The media
salivates for this guy.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dante Moore is so terrible. UCLA has two serviceable white quarterbacks on their bench, but for some reason Chip Kelly wants his superstar 18 yr old black to make repeated sidearm throws across his body.

3rd INT this one for a pick 6.

Rocky B

Master
3rd INT this one for a pick 6.
I was just complaining how the announcers praised him for taking a knee on a decent run.....He had 5-10 more yards to gain before he had to take a knee....The very next play he throws a pick six......Pathetic....
I’m watching this BS for Steele...My barfing emojis didn’t show up, but you get the picture.

Rocky B

Master
Air Force vs Wyoming. It’s 27-27 late.
I haven’t watched enough to hear why Burk was benched.
He has four carries for 62 yards.
The quota and Michel have 38 carries combined.
Michel fumbled to help keep Wyoming in the game.
WTF is going on?

Rocky B

Master
Schrader 19 yard TD run....
The KY running back got off to an early start with lots of stats, but Mizzou has held strong. Any SEC team that has the balls to start a whitey at RB has my support......The stats will still look better for the KY back, but Schrader is holding his own and gaining respect.

TwentyTwo

Master
Carson Steele nice TD Run!!!

99 yards rushing!

YES INDEED Phall! Ricky Pearsall should be at least a 4th Round pick in the NFL Draft! 10- 166 !!! TD for game winner!

Snow Plow

Mentor
JJ McCarthy with a 77% completion percentage and is first in the nation in QBR. He looking like an easy first rounder if he leaves early. He’s 6-3 and can also run with the best of them.

Phall

Master
Made it look easy here:

F8csqdxXgAAjsa-

icsept

Master
Hopefullly UCLA can make a comeback. But Chip Kelly seems to be stubbornly throwing away the season with the Freshman black quarterback.