2023 College Football Week 7

Rocky B

Master
Tate Carney carries the ball for 8 yards. “Part halfback, part fullback, part quarterback”. Of coarse that was said....

Rocky B

Master
I agree brother. We were told he would be part of the offense this year. Fake news so far. Maybe today will be different. If not
i really hope next year they let the kid shine as he is too talented to be sitting there!
Allen will go to the NFL, Chez will have graduated and the guy ahead of him now is a bigger guy.....Hopefully Yac gets the start and the other guy is the bruising, backup......

Rocky B

Master
Damnit, I’m switching back and forth to a few games.
Just missed a 62 yard run from Alex Tecza from Navy...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So this Pennix guy is the latest hyped black quarterback huh? Is anyone mentioning that this is his sixth year playing college football? Like actually playing. He should dominate as a man amongst boys. His peers have moved on years ago. At the time of the draft he’ll be nearly 24, with not an exceptional resume considering how long he’s played.

El Gringo

Mentor
Herbstreit is very impressed with the size of Michael penix’s hands. When hav you ever heard a announcer comment on the size of a white man’s hands? It’s just freaking weird to say the least.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm flipping back and forth between Iowa vs Wisconsin and the top 10 battle between Oregon and Washington.

I really want Bo Nix to keep his Heisman Hopes alive as I believe he is a top 5 qb at minimum in all of college football.
Today they are in a battle with Washington up 22-18 with about 1 minute to go in the first half.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Clemson has a much needed Bye Week today. So no Will Shipley Watch this weekend.

We do however have Carson "Man of Steele" (Thor) and the UCLA Bruins playing at 5.00! Looking forward
to this game. I will be going out later tonight but hopefully not until I see this game end or at least most of it!

Rocky B

Master
Clemson has a much needed Bye Week today. So no Will Shipley Watch this weekend.

We do however have Carson "Man of Steele" (Thor) and the UCLA Bruins playing at 5.00! Looking forward
to this game. I will be going out later tonight but hopefully not until I see this game end or at least most of it!
Just as important, Cody Schrader and Mizzou are on the ACC network tonight. Dude is crushing SEC football....Second in rushing for the year.
Skattabo is off, I believe. I’ll also be watching a bit of Air Force vs Wyoming. I’d like to know why Burke has been benched, even though his ypc is better than the rest. I’ve never seen Sam Scott play, maybe he’ll get a few carries.

Aiden Laughery getting reps for the Illini. The top two backs must be hurt.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So this Pennix guy is the latest hyped black quarterback huh? Is anyone mentioning that this is his sixth year playing college football? Like actually playing. He should dominate as a man amongst boys. His peers have moved on years ago. At the time of the draft he’ll be nearly 24, with not an exceptional resume considering how long he’s played.
He wasn’t too impressive in the Big Ten. Riley Moss had a nice day against him a few years back. The current head cuck at Washington was formerly at Fresno State where Jake Haener put up huge numbers which points to Penix’s success partially due to the system he plays in. We all know black qbs can’t be “system qbs”
though that only applies to White QBs that put up big numbers. Something else to keep in the back of your mind when the “experts” talk about qbs come draft time.

Penix is playing in a qb friendly offense, has an odd throwing motion, injury history (torn acl) - things you won’t hear the “experts” mention.

El Gringo

Mentor
Penix with his “hu

He wasn’t too impressive in the Big Ten. Riley Moss had a nice day against him a few years back. The current head cuck at Washington was formerly at Fresno State where Jake Haener put up huge numbers.

Penix is playing in a qb friendly offense, has an odd throwing motion, injury history (torn acl) - things you won’t hear the “experts” mention.

Yeah good call LF there is very little chance Penix will succeed in the nfl despite his “huge hands” he throws side arm and has had several batted down passes this game.

Funny how we don’t seem to hear anything about his age, unlike Stetson Bennett.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Iowa wins, but my soul is weary after watching such an abysmal offensive showing.

Wisconsin's backup freshman QB Braedyn Locke put up more passing yards than the Hawkeyes. Impressive considering how good the Iowa defense is.

Oregon misses the field goal...stupid. That loss is on Lanning. Now Penix gets a quota hype bump.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was not a believer in Graham Mertz being the Florida QB but he has impressed, he outdueled South Carolina's Orange man and in the process fed Pearsall the ball to the tune of 10 receptions for 166 yards and 1 TD.

Interesting how much people talked about Stetson Bennett's age but never Penix. I remember him being on that plucky Indiana team a few years ago, he was honestly holding them back. I'll give him some credit for putting up big numbers on a stacked roster but as an NFL prospect he's immobile and has quite the noodle arm.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin's backup freshman QB Braedyn Locke put up more passing yards than the Hawkeyes. Impressive considering how good the Iowa defense is.

Oregon misses the field goal...stupid. That loss is on Lanning. Now Penix gets a quota hype bump.

Oregon put a damper on my weekend. I was on the Nix Heisman Train. Maybe somehow he stays in the chase for the Pac 12 Title and
for the Heisman Trophy.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Oregon put a damper on my weekend. I was on the Nix Heisman Train. Maybe somehow he stays in the chase for the Pac 12 Title and
for the Heisman Trophy.

Whites have to be damned near perfect to get any shot at the Heisman. This loss certainly was not on Nix but the media driven QB hype on Williams and Penix will be hard to overcome. With Bowers injured (hopefully its not serious) I think Carson Beck is probably the best shot for one of our guys but he has yet to get any heisman "bump".

QBs like Allar and McCarthy are not going to get any Heisman consideration due to the offenses run and the fewer pass attempts they get to put up numbers. That's pretty much how the Heisman works now.

Rocky B

Master
Schrader “doesn’t have the prototypical speed most SEC backs have”
A little research would prove the hack commentator wrong......

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Interesting how much people talked about Stetson Bennett's age but never Penix. I remember him being on that plucky Indiana team a few years ago, he was honestly holding them back. I'll give him some credit for putting up big numbers on a stacked roster but as an NFL prospect he's immobile and has quite the noodle arm.

His throwing motion is odd, he has a hitch in it and his release it not very quick. DeBoer's Fresno State teams put up big passing numbers too.

Rocky B

Master
Mizzou vs KY is important because Schrader is second in rushing to Kentucky’s back......(in the SEC)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
UCLA Mr. Oily Hips Sink Ships with the Flick of the Wrist just threw another interception. Yikes not a good way to start on the road.

It's just amazing to me how much of LONGER LEASH the teams give to the magical quarterbacks.