2023 College Football Week 7

woody39

Mentor
Sucks that db got injured but that was one of the most pathetic returns i’ve ever seen from a db. He should’ve got into the end zone with ease instead got destroyed by the qb
Yes never like to see an injury but I think he thought Beck wouldn't make the effort to get there.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Caste Douche Tom Allen and his handpicked black quarterback disappoint today getting blown out. 3 Star Brendan Sorsby also shared time under center after Allen earlier this season anointed the mediocre quota as the starter. Former Indiana QB Jack Tuttle throws a TD pass in the blowout. My guess is Allen is out after this season - he's a lousy head coach.

TwentyTwo

Master
Cash Jones was out there last series but didn't get the football for Georgia
Cash Jones just had a 57 yard run!

Hope Brock Bowers will be OK

JJ MCarthy is the most consistently efficient QB in college football! Should be a 1st Round pick in the NFL Draft

woody39

Mentor
Cash Jones just had a 57 yard run!

Hope Brock Bowers will be OK

JJ MCarthy is the most consistently efficient QB in college football! Should be a 1st Round pick in the NFL Draft
I would think McCarthy and Bo Nix will both go first round along with Maye.

Hopefully one ends up at the Patriots poor Mac Jones looks devoid of all confidence and think we may be starting over with a new coach they always like their own QB...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great three touchdown performances from McCord for Ohio State and JJ McCarthy for Michigan today early in blowouts! Let's hope this sets up the day for good performances across the board for us.
Even after a month and a half into the season it's still just so refreshing to FINALLY see OHIO ST. with a WHITE QB AGAIN!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think McCarthy and Ewers will both stick around for one more year. Right now on paper their is going to be a brown horde at the QB position for the 2024 draft much like the brown hordes crossing our borders unchecked.

They both are very good QBs but getting an extra year of his experience and playing time in college isn't the worst thing in the world. Both are only in their second full year of being starting QBs.

Maye should absolutely declare though, he's an elite QB already. Nix has a big game coming up and it has both draft and Heisman implications so I am rooting for him as well.

Phall

Master
Caste Douche Tom Allen and his handpicked black quarterback disappoint today getting blown out. 3 Star Brendan Sorsby also shared time under center after Allen earlier this season anointed the mediocre quota as the starter. Former Indiana QB Jack Tuttle throws a TD pass in the blowout. My guess is Allen is out after this season - he's a lousy head coach.
Allen's name was actually being bandied around as a potential replacement for Jim Harbaugh after Michigan's dismal 2020 campaign. Since then, former Indiana OC Nick Sheridan (a former Michigan walk-on QB) has moved on to be TE coach at Washington. Mike Hart was poached from that staff to coach RB's for Michigan. Allen has since gone 2-10, 4-8, and is currently 2-4 with no easy wins left.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Michigan St blows it against Rutgers.

Iowa St with a pretty good win over the caste Cincinnati Bearcats. I saw that the Iowa Hawkeyes defensive lineman that was implicated in the gambling scheme is back practicing with the Hawkeyes. Would be nice if Iowa St QB Hunter Dekkers gets the same treatment soon.

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks for posting this Phall! Made sure to include him in first group in 2023 Tight End thread!

Colston Loveland doing his George Kittle impression i see !

Eastern Michigan former walk-on WR Tanner Knue had 5 receptions 85 yards & TD
RB Samson Evans has rushed for a couple TD's

Kent St Gavin Garcia looks like the back up RB now ...just 8 carries 37 yards

WR Christian Dremel has 6 catches 80 yards for Rutgers.

El Gringo

Mentor
Thanks for posting this Phall! Made sure to include him in first group in 2023 Tight End thread!

Colston Loveland doing his George Kittle impression i see !

Eastern Michigan former walk-on WR Tanner Knue had 5 receptions 85 yards & TD
RB Samson Evans has rushed for a couple TD's

Kent St Gavin Garcia looks like the back up RB now ...just 8 carries 37 yards

I’m glad to see Samson back producing, he must have been injured these last couple weeks??

I saw Loveland play in highschool his jr. year when my cousins son went up against him and Gooding in Small town idaho football. He looked good, but I never dreamed he would turn out to hopefully be the next alpha Gronkowski type tight end. A lot of white kids seem to really start growing about 17 or 18 as opposed to more diverse races. It’s a good idea if you have a son to hold them back from kindergarten as long as possible.

woody39

Mentor
Is it just me or does Georgia who we love to root for remind many of us of the Niners in the NFL? Go Bull Dogs!
Exactly I know what you mean, a very good quarterback for both, an elite white playmaker in Bowers like Cmac, McConkey and Jones featuring and Chambliss on defense. Shame Chambliss isn't on Bosas level. They also both have talented black playmakers that take the pressure of our guys and a top head coach.

So yes I agree haha

Last edited:

woody39

Mentor
Here we are Iowa Wisconsin! Come on Iowa for me. Although there offense stinks can't root against Cooper DeJean!!!

El Gringo

Mentor
Herbert tight end for Oregon, Justin’s younger brother runs it in from the wildcat for a 2-point conversion.

woody39

Mentor
DeJean with the stop on fourth down instincts off the charts in the backfield. May help blocking or trying to at least one of the best defensive backs in college football....

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It would be nice to see Yac get involved a little bit.

I agree brother. We were told he would be part of the offense this year. Fake news so far. Maybe today will be different. If not
i really hope next year they let the kid shine as he is too talented to be sitting there!