2023-'24 NBA Season

Bucky

Hall of Famer
It’s always pissed me off how black players are rarely called out for their poor defense. Meanwhile every white player, no matter how good their defense is, is called a bad defender. Defense comes down to one thing and that’s effort. So many black players have completely given up on playing defense in the “player empowerment era”. It’s almost hard to believe how lazy they are. One of the main reasons why we’ve seen scoring increase is because of this lack of defense. It’s a lot easier to score 30 points a game when you get to conserve so much of your energy by not playing defense. On the other hand white players are notorious for taking their jobs seriously and exerting full effort on both sides of the court.
Expecting consistent effort is another one of those wypipo things. I do agree it’s 100 percent laziness and lack of effort.

Expecting consistent effort is another one of those wypipo things. I do agree it’s 100 percent laziness and lack of effort.
Yup that’s why the most successful coaches in all black dominated sports are the ones who know how to “motivate” their players.

Luka went 17-21 and scored 44 in the Mavs blowout win against the Clippers. They’ve now lost 3 in a row since acquiring Harden, one of the most spoiled and privileged affletes in league history. It’s great to see them lose

The Kings are a team to continue watching this year. Huerter had a team high 28 along with Sabonis' triple double in some white on white crime against Chet, Giddey and the OKC Thunder. OKC in my opinion is a year or two away from contention.

Celtics are another palatable contender to watch this year. Had 4 whites on the floor at one point in last night's win. Along with the starter Porzingis, I expect Pritcahrd, Hauser, and Kornet to be in the regular rotation all season.

Looking at the state of basketball, Denver and Dallas sit on top of the west led by white superstars. College is full of talent as well. Things are trending up quite a bit in what has traditionally been the blackest sport. NFL sadly trending in the opposite direction.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luka went 17-21 and scored 44 in the Mavs blowout win against the Clippers. They’ve now lost 3 in a row since acquiring Harden, one of the most spoiled and privileged affletes in league history. It’s great to see them lose

That's why they call him Luka "Magic". Luka Doncic leads the NBA in scoring with 32.9 points per game!

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
I am excited for the next few years as Cooper Flagg appears to be a stud. I hope he turns into Larry Bird and not a Keith Van Horn. I know I had high hopes for Van horn and white he was very good he was never a top 10 player in the league. Maybe top 20.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I am excited for the next few years as Cooper Flagg appears to be a stud. I hope he turns into Larry Bird and not a Keith Van Horn. I know I had high hopes for Van horn and white he was very good he was never a top 10 player in the league. Maybe top 20.
Getting ahead of things a couple years but if Flagg is as good as he’s projecting and Chet Holmgren continues to develop, then 4 of the best players in the entire NBA could be White. Those 2 plus Doncic and Jokic. Would be incredible.

As of November 13, 2023 we have 2 of the top 5 scorers in the NBA.

espn.com/nba/stats

Offensive Leaders

PointsPTS

Luka Doncic
Luka Doncic
DAL

Joel Embiid
Joel Embiid
PHI

Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry
GS

Kevin Durant
Kevin Durant
PHX

Nikola Jokic
Nikola Jokic
DEN
Curry isn’t considered White under the system we live in but I’m positive his success can be attributed to his predominantly white genetics. The majority of great shooters throughout history have either been white or light skinned blacks. The one exception I can think of is Kevin Durant who basically gets to shoot wide open shots due to his incredible length

Curry isn’t considered White under the system we live in but I’m positive his success can be attributed to his predominantly white genetics. The majority of great shooters throughout history have either been white or light skinned blacks. The one exception I can think of is Kevin Durant who basically gets to shoot wide open shots due to his incredible length
Definitely agreed, plus Curry is probably 70% white or more. You can make the same argument for QBs as well with Mahomes being the most prominent example.

jphoss

Mentor
Whites have spent millenniums aiming and firing whether it be a sling shot, javelin, spear, or using a gun. This brings me to an argument used for black athletic supremacy that has gone unchallenged for far too long- the idea that living in a jungle is an evolutionary advantage for playing sports. Let’s look at what our ancestors did instead- in ancient times to survive warfare you had to have excellent hand eye coordination and dexterity to wield a sword and shield. You needed balance, anticipation and short area quickness to avoid a sword. You needed strength of body to make those long marches as well as a strong UNFRAGILE mind to endure marches and sieges. You needed to be able to effectively communicate on the fly. The soldier had split seconds to absorb and then act upon a tremendous amount of information or else it was death. The skill needed to maintain body control upon a horse while swing a sword or aiming a rifle is insanely difficult! Rushing into battle while dodging arrows and rocks requires great physical abilities. All of these traits were needed (as well as luck) just to survive wars and yet we are supposed to believe that africans chasing around animals with makeshift spears is supposed to grant them a physical evolutionary advantage? Complete BS and this nonsense has gone unchecked long enough!

white lightning

Hall of Famer

i

I believe both Currys are black. Dell Curry married a white woman after his divorce from his first wife Sonya. This might add to the confusion about their race.

Not that it's super important, but I've never seen a fully black guy with light skin, hazel/olive eyes, brown facial hair and a narrow nose. He has whiter features than most 50/50 mulattos. I suspect both of his parents are mixed, even if his grandparents all have some African ancestry.

Definitely agreed, plus Curry is probably 70% white or more. You can make the same argument for QBs as well with Mahomes being the most prominent example.
That’s a good point about Mahomes. I’d throw Russel Wilson in there too. He’s not as White as Mahomes or Curry but he’s got more White than black in him. Both his parents even have straight hair. I even remember hearing stories about how his Seattle teammates didn’t like him because all the guys he hung out with are White

c5f70-16854321869648-1920.jpg

I believe both Currys are black. Dell Curry married a white woman after his divorce from his first wife Sonya. This might add to the confusion about their race.

Not that it's super important, but I've never seen a fully black guy with light skin, hazel/olive eyes, brown facial hair and a narrow nose. He has whiter features than most 50/50 mulattos. I suspect both of his parents are mixed, even if his grandparents all have some African ancestry.
I agree it’s not that important but Steph’s mom is literally the whitest “black” woman you will ever see

157e0e6ace000b81bb173c1a6ae0e749.jpg

Watching OKC vs San Antonio. The blue court is really tough on the eyes. I understand why the NBA is trying something new with this "in season tournament" but it just feels like a gimmick overlaying a regular season game.

Both Chet and Wemby are struggling so far, but OKC has a comfortable edge after half time. Josh Giddey with 10 points in what has otherwise been a snoozer.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i recall how all the “experts” and (((experts))) said he wasn’t athletic to compete at this level when Sabonis entered the Association out of Gonzaga. once again, the “experts” and (((experts))) didn’t know what they claim.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luka and the Mavs face Giannis and the Bucks tonight. They also have D.Lillard so Doncic will be in a shootout for sure. Hope they can
get the big win on the road.

El Gringo

Mentor
Luka and the Mavs face Giannis and the Bucks tonight. They also have D.Lillard so Doncic will be in a shootout for sure. Hope they can
get the big win on the road.

They couldn’t pull it off partly due to
Kyrie jacking up 29 shots and going 3 for 10 from downtown.

On a positive note Donte D started and had 25 points.

jphoss

Mentor