2023-'24 NBA Season

jphoss

Mentor
Jokic currently leads the league in total points, rebounds, and assists. Remember basketball is a black man’s sport though white men can’t jump
whenever some brainwashed dwf says that i always make sure to gently ask them to look up olympic high jump results. The look of disbelief is the look of the caste system slowly eroding

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen again I introduce you to Mr. Jacob Tucker who would win any NBA Dunk Contest he ever entered. The kid is 5'10 and he
has a 50 inch vertical. Yes my brothers WHITE MEN CAN JUMP!!!

th-2887782879-jpg.3780

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Duncan Robinson continues to be an incredible success story this year. He filled up the stat line yet again on Wednesday night with a very complete 21-6-7 performance, notably while a relatively cold 3-10 stat line from deep. There's some buzz for him about the Most Improved Player award at this point.

I'm very happy with Duncan Robinson getting the opportunity to start again with Herro being hurt. Even with Herro back soon, Duncan
should be in the starting 5 like he was 2 years ago. He was unfairly sent to the bench and never complained.

The biggest thing I hate about the Heat is their treatment of Nivola Jokic. I believe he has starting talent yet they don't seem to want
to give him steady minutes off the bench most nights. Sad as he is quite the talent!

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
A couple days ago Luka had a record breaking triple double in the first half!! I tried searching I don’t think anybody’s posted this yet.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wish that the games were closer. It seems like in most of Doncic's biggest scoring games, it's in a blow out win. So of course
they will sit and rest him. That's the smart thing to do but I want him to get back into first in the NBA Scoring Title Chase. Yes
it's a long season I know. He is currently 2nd in the NBA in scoring yet we are told that whites cannot compete in sports. All
Caste Lies yet most people and fans never question the lies?

Phall

Master
Duncan Robinson continues to be an incredible success story this year. He filled up the stat line yet again on Wednesday night with a very complete 21-6-7 performance, notably while a relatively cold 3-10 stat line from deep. There's some buzz for him about the Most Improved Player award at this point.

Yes, he's getting this sort of usage because Herro is out, so it's a blessing in disguise.

I feel like there are a fair amount of teams in the league who could benefit from Herro's presence (ideally as a starter who scores). I am glad that other teams were not forced to trade for him (ie Portland for Damian Lillard) where they surely didn't want him.

As for an undrafted WHITE like Duncan Robinson, there is literally no other team in the league who would give him the time of day in their gameplan, apart from the Heat. Meanwhile, he's looking more and more like a shoe-in starter for *every* team. And in case you hadn't been given a reminder, this guy was D3 out of high school, undrafted out of Michigan, and had a crappy year after signing his first big contract. Now, his second contract might even be bigger.

TwentyTwo

Master
Hawks Bogdan Bogdanovich off the bench to score 40 points (35 mins) vs the Nuggets
Jokic 25 points 9 rebs 8 assist

Another day at the office for Luka 35 points 8 rebs 6 assist

Duncan Robinson 24 points for the Heat
Kevin Love(Heat) 19....off the bench
Rookie Jaime Jaquez 18 off the bench!
Gordan Hayward (Hornets) 17
Damontas Sabonis (Kings) 15 pts ; 16 rebounds

May have missed a few

El Gringo

Mentor
Thanks for the stats! It’s to bad Bog has to play with that ball hog trae young. He could definitely be a teams number one player. Damn he was on fire last night!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Imagine either one of the Bogdanovic guys playing with Doncic every night? The Mavs just don't like to draft or
trade for white guys outside of Luka Doncic and he is the best player in the nba not named Jokic.

Last edited:

Booth

Mentor
It is time for the NBA to throw Draymond Green out of the league. If Grayson Allen had hit a black player he would be on a plane to China to play ball. You would think everyone would be for suspending Green for the rest of the year at least but not so. Listen to Gilbert Arenas's call to war.

The Hock

Master
It is time for the NBA to throw Draymond Green out of the league. If Grayson Allen had hit a black player he would be on a plane to China to play ball. You would think everyone would be for suspending Green for the rest of the year at least but not so. Listen to Gilbert Arenas's call to war.

This is why the NFL stopped using the Wonderlic.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Kill whitey! Ya!

jphoss

Mentor
Eastern Europeans who have the 2 best players in the league plus more very good to solid players won’t take kindly to this. Hopefully this incident lights a fire among those in the league and the younger guys to never back down from these ghetto thugs

icsept

Master

Just like when Bobby Portis sucker punched his teammate Nikola Mirotic. Mirotic left the league and went back to Europe.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

This should of course be the lead story and as we have all said with other similar stories that if you change White with black and it was a White player committing fouls they would be labeled as racists and draw the ire of the fans. It's a perfect example of black entitlement. Arenas said the quiet part out loud just like Perkins did when campaigning against Jokic as MVP last season. Other hyper-racist black journalists of course jumped in with their support of Perkins.

These types of stories are the reason this site is so important as it provides the counter argument to the caste system that exists in sports.

El Gringo

Mentor
It’s about time for these Eastern Euros to start acting like Fedor Emelianenko and fight back instead of laying down and acting like their dying that really wasn’t a a shot that would have knocked out a man of his size. all white men in general should act like Larry bird and not take ****. I would be a hypocrite if I were to criticize Draymond because fighting is good for men in general. He also seems to be a equal opportunity fighter as he has assaulted more blacks than he has whites. I’m not virtue signaling at all nor do root for Green or the warriors ever but I believe fighting is good for men and they shouldn’t be penalized for it. A man can’t even get into a damn bar fight without someone being prosecuted.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Gilbert Arenas attitude is quite common among blacks I’ve met throughout the years..

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Well what’s worse? The fact this clown is so overpaid and yet disrespectful, or the fact that whites are the ones who worship him?