2023-'24 NBA Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I figured with training camp right around the corner that I would start a new thread for the upcoming season this fall. Alot of new faces around
the league. Some things I will be watching is for Grady Dick and how he fares starting for the Raptors hopefully. Even if he doesn't start he should
get around 30 minutes per game. I think he will be named a starter though.

Let's see how the Utah Jazz do this year. Markannen will be the main star there and he should be. I'm hoping that Walker Kessler can get his numbers
up closer to a 20 and 10 guy on a nightly basis. He also could very well lead the NBA in Shot Blocks. The kid is amazing.

The OKC Thunder will be a blast to watch with Josh Giddey and Chet Holmgren leading the way.

The Mavs now have Wieskamp on the team and I'm hoping he can find his way into the rotation. Luka needs some help with more shooters around him. Not
to mention that Wieskamp can dunk on anyone if given the chance. They might be interested in a Tyler Herro Trade as well. That would be great if it happens.

The Heat will be fun with or without Hero as they have so many guys to root for. I expect to see a big season for Nivola Jokic.

Kristapps Porzingis should help the Celtics to reach the finals again soon. They also have Peyton Pritchard.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’ll be rooting for Orlando and OKC. As well as Milwaukee. Miami and Utah are also good options. I’d say at least 3 of the 5 mentioned have a legit shot at making the Playoffs.

Magic especially if McClung gets Playing time!

Of course cheering on Denver(JOKIC) and hoping Braun takes that next step.

In other news:

Phall

Master
Although they don't have much white depth, Sacramento will start Kevin Huerter and Domantas Sabonis, who are both coming off the best years of their careers. Just the two of them alone make the Kings watchable, and adding another rotation piece would make them a legit rooting interest.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There are rumors that both the Mavs and the Magic might be interested in a trade for Tyler Herro. Not gonna put too much hope into
it though as I've heard way too many rumors all summer and he is still on the Miami Heat. I just get angry that the kid averaged over
20 points per game in 2 of his first 3 years in the nba yet the media talks about him like he is a bum. I know he had some untimely
injuries but he is only 23 years of age. The kid has a long career ahead of him. It's just more anti white hatred like usual. If either of
these trades would happen it would be cool. Luka needs alot of help. The Magic would be fun to watch with the Wagner Brothers,
Mac McClung and Tyler Herro if it happened. Herro loves Florida so he probably would prefer to go to Orlando.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Thanks fellows for your unbelievable intestinal fortitude in following this abysmal league. I appreciate the updates and follow along through your eyes. No way I'd subject myself to it!

white lightning

Hall of Famer

AA1h9Hlw.img

Jazz Continue to Be Linked With Interest to Acquire Heat G Tyler Herro​

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Thanks fellows for your unbelievable intestinal fortitude in following this abysmal league. I appreciate the updates and follow along through your eyes. No way I'd subject myself to it!
Completely how I feel about the nfl and the nba and mlb and….

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well today we finally had a block buster trade. D. Lillard is off to Milwaukee to play along side Giannis. I dont' care about that to
be honest with you guys. It's the 3rd team in this deal that shocked me.

The Phoenix Suns now have Grayson Allen and Jusaf Nurkic along with 2 other guys in the trade. The Suns traded away D. Ayton so Nurkic
should be their starting center and I'm hoping Grayson Allen can either be a starter of get alot of minutes off the bench. I'm shocked the
Suns did this as they have been as anti white as any nba team over the last decade or so. Glad to see the Suns finally whiten up!

icsept

Master
I believe Phoenix had an all black roster last season. This off season they signed PF Drew Eubanks and the Japanese SF Yuta Watanbe. Nurkic will definitely be the starting Center, and I expect Grayson Allen will be in their 8 or 9 man rotation.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's frustrating to see the Mavs not make any major moves over the summer. It's like they could care less about Luka Doncic helping
to lead the team to the playoffs or a championship. They didn't even make the playoffs last year yet the owner and coach don't seem
to give a damn about surrounding Doncic with some high quality players. Only bright spot there is if Joe Wieskamp can make the team
to join Doncic and Kleber as the 3 amigo gringo's on an island by themselves. No worries as ball hog Kyrie will save them. Lmao.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bucks now down to one goy in the rotation.

Suns getting Devin Booker some gym rats to compliment him.. Good move.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Bucks and the Packers are trending dark like a black coffee with little or no cream. Not good to see for a beautiful
state like Wisconsin. Yet these same white fans will probably still dish out money they don't have to watch teams that
do not represent them!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The Bucks and the Packers are trending dark like a black coffee with little or no cream. Not good tsee for a beautiful
state like Wisconsin. Yet these same white fans will probably still dish out money they don't have to watch teams that
do not represent them!
Yes they will as America enjoys its accelerated decay.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So training camps are opening around the nba this weekend. Regarding the Orlando Magic they don't even have Mac McClung as being
good enough for 4th or 5th string. So I guess he will be the team water boy and carry the towels and jockstraps. What a joke. The fact
that no team will even offer him a guaranteed contract is the biggest slap in the face. The kid deserves better! Good luck to him as it will
be an uphill battle just to even get a sniff at playing any minutes.

Orlando Magic Depth Chart​

Depth Chart
PG
SG
SF
PF
C

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Of course Joe Ingles is ahead of Mo Wagner.. Ingles has that slow, grandpa type game. Kosher approved.

McClung is being racially discriminated against. Plain n simple. I guess we’re(CF)the only ones that give a damn.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's only the preseason but it's great to see the Suns with 3 white guys that actually play now. Nurkic had 9 points
while Grayson Allen had 18 and Eubanks had 8. Not bad. The only starter is J. Nurkic but still alot better than the
last 4 or 5 seasons in Phoenix.

I noticed Porzingis had 17 points for the Celtics and a monster poster jam. P. Pritchard had 26 points.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
It's only the preseason but it's great to see the Suns with 3 white guys that actually play now. Nurkic had 9 points
while Grayson Allen had 18 and Eubanks had 8. Not bad. The only starter is J. Nurkic but still alot better than the
last 4 or 5 seasons in Phoenix.

I noticed Porzingis had 17 points for the Celtics and a monster poster jam. P. Pritchard had 26 points.
Pritchard also resigned a 4yr 30 million deal with Boston. Good to see Boston with a few overachievers. Been a while.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In a Preseason Battle between the two best young Centers in the NBA the Thunder came out on top!
The OKC Thunder beat the San Antonio Spurs 121-120. Holmgren held Wembanyama to 20 points. More
impressive was that Wemb. the no. 1 draft pick only had 5 rebounds.

Chet Homgren 21 points, 9 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 blocked shot
Josh Giddey 10 points, 5 assists and 1 rebounds
Davis Bertans 12 points and 1 steal off the bench

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Adding Bertans as a veteran Big that can shoot, is a smart and efficient money wise move.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Orlando Magic open up their preseason later tonight. We have the Wagner Brothers to watch from Germany. My eyes will be
glued to see if Mac McClung gets any minutes and if he does I hope he plays good. I have no doubt that McClung has starter talent
from day one on any team if he just got 30 to 35 minutes a night. The kid is special and an elite talent. He will have a tough uphill
climb to get any minutes but hoping for the best. It's a joke he has to reprove himself over and over just because he is white! The kid
should have been drafted and playing in the nba for the last 2 years if we lived in a fair world but sadly we live in an anti white clown world.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mac McClung with 0 minutes in the first half. Just like the Mavs giving Wieskamp 3 minutes last night. They don't like
high flying jump out of the gym white men! What happens in basketball and football is just insane but the dwf's will never
ever see it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mac McClung with 0 minutes in the first half. Just like the Mavs giving Wieskamp 3 minutes last night. They don't like
high flying jump out of the gym white men! What happens in basketball and football is just insane but the dwf's will never
ever see it.

McClung only got to play the last 6 minutes in garbage time. He made the only shot he attempted which was a 3 point play.

Mac McClung 3 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound and 1 blocked shot in 6 minutes! Even in the NBA in limited minutes the kid plays
at a speed that few players if any can hang with. Watch his speed verse the opposing players. It's incredible but they want to hide him.

Last edited: