2023-'24 NBA Season

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Bucky

Hall of Famer
He did a great job with that breakdown! Videos evidence to back it up!

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
The Luka Doncic hate continues. Kenyon martin said he is not even the best player on his team and Irving is better. With so few whites in the league are blacks really this paranoid about a white stud?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Luka Doncic hate continues. Kenyon martin said he is not even the best player on his team and Irving is better. With so few whites in the league are blacks really this paranoid about a white stud?
Doncic is 2nd in the NBA in scoring. He was number 1 until yesterday where he had an awful shooting night. He only scored 23 points which dropped him to the 2nd leading scorer but not for long. Luka Doncic finished 2nd in the NBA Scoring Race last year to Embiid. The only
reason he hasn't won an NBA MVP yet is because the team around him usually sucks. Everything Keyon Martin said is a absolute lie.

Yes most black players are jealous of guys like Doncic. They won't be happy until sports are 100 percent non white. It's really racist they way
many of them act yet we are told whites are the racists. Whites need to learn from minorities about having pride in your race and culture and
also to also put your people first.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Doncic is 2nd in the NBA in scoring. He was number 1 until yesterday where he had an awful shooting night. He only scored 23 points which dropped him to the 2nd leading scorer but not for long. Luka Doncic finished 2nd in the NBA Scoring Race last year to Embiid. The only
reason he hasn't won an NBA MVP yet is because the team around him usually sucks. Everything Keyon Martin said is a absolute lie.

Yes most black players are jealous of guys like Doncic. They won't be happy until sports are 100 percent non white. It's really racist they way
many of them act yet we are told whites are the racists. Whites need to learn from minorities about having pride in your race and culture and
also to also put your people first.
Could you imagine if let’s say Iga Swiatek said something like this about Coco Gauff? She would be run out of the wta so fast it would make your head spin. let’s not even get into the online hate she would receive from the “progressives” aka black supremacists and drunk white liberals. I mean you have to be a complete fool not to see the double standards.

icsept

Master
Great 5-1 start for Dallas, surprisingly after their poor finish last year. Luka is in peak form.

NBA Today on ESPN is literally unwatchable. Today they have three females on the desk and all they do is read stats and make obvious observations. Then they brought on a bimbo to give the nights gambling tips. When I go to a Vegas sports book, the ONLY females are the cocktail waitresses. I thought NBA and gambling were male hobbies?!? I don’t know these females and I absolutely don’t want to hear their opinions on the subject. Then they bring on the mediocre clown Kendrick Perkins, and he’s the only person remotely qualified to be on the show.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Great 5-1 start for Dallas, surprisingly after their poor finish last year. Luka is in peak form.

NBA Today on ESPN is literally unwatchable. Today they have three females on the desk and all they do is read stats and make obvious observations. Then they brought on a bimbo to give the nights gambling tips. When I go to a Vegas sports book, the ONLY females are the cocktail waitresses. I thought NBA and gambling were male hobbies?!? I don’t know these females and I absolutely don’t want to hear their opinions on the subject. Then they bring on the mediocre clown Kendrick Perkins, and he’s the only person remotely qualified to be on the show.
Sums up Amerika 2.0. There is nothing left to just males anymore, let alone white males. We’re not recognized as a group unless creepy Joe is calling us nazis.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Austin Reaves 23, 10, and 8, so just missed a triple double. Missed a couple 3s late to take the lead.

Herro with 22, 5, and 5 in the win.

Robinson 12 off the bench.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nikola Jokic passed Lebron James and Jason Kidd on the Career Triple Doubles List!

Nikola Jokic had 35 points, 14 rebounds and 12 assists! This legend makes it look so routine. Incredible Talent!

white lightning

Hall of Famer

i

Warhawk_46

Master
the NBA is zionist owned, zionists despise gentiles that can wake up the goyim to their lies and propaganda. Mac MCclung would shatter all stereotypes and they won't allow that can of worms to be opened.
Agreed.

A question I always have though is why are they are ok with blacks and other ethnic groups? Why only whites need to be downtrodden?

I understand they believe whites cannot be controlled if they have their racial pride back. They figure blacks are easier to control and yet… blacks have become increasingly violent against Jews.

Warhawk_46

Master
Black fragility at its finest. The fact of the matter is 2 of the top 3 players in the league are white. And the other is a black guy from Greece who seems to be the antithesis of the American black thug culture.

Black fragility.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Black fragility at its finest. The fact of the matter is 2 of the top 3 players in the league are white. And the other is a black guy from Greece who seems to be the antithesis of the American black thug culture.

Black fragility.

In a league that looks down on our guys we still have 2 of the top 3 Basketball Players in the league. What are the odds of that happening?
It often amazes me that any of our guys ever become stars because the majority of the teams make it almost impossible for them.

Warhawk_46

Master
In a league that looks down on our guys we still have 2 of the top 3 Basketball Players in the league. What are the odds of that happening?
It often amazes me that any of our guys ever become stars because the majority of the teams make it almost impossible for them.
A testament to strength of the white race… even with all the racism against them, with all the “white balling” of guys like McClung and Garza and countless others… with all the media and many self-hating whites attacking white athletes relentlessly… our men hold 2 of the top 3 best players!

Brad Holmeboy

It figures that in this day and age a guy with no agenda who just breaks down hoops purely like Tim Legler has been downsized, but some good stuff here on JJ's show, basically predicting Joker vs Porzingis in the final. Some of the most positive coverage I've ever heard re. KP.

A mainstream media outlet is actually giving due respect to Chet in comparison to Wemby, who at this point are neck and neck for ROTY. Chet might be our most important player going forward, being a white American and a direct comp for the most hyped player since LeBron.

I saved my favorite for last. Holmgren hasn't gotten nearly the buzz he would be getting in any other Rookie of the Year race because of our collective, and understandable, fascination with Wembanyama, but he has actually been better, if only slightly, than Wemby.

As you can see, Wemby is scoring a touch more but at a significantly less efficient rate. I'm firmly in the camp the believes Wemby is already a DPOY contender, but Holmgren is, too. Holmgren, at just 7-foot-1 with just a 7-6 wingspan (not quite Wemby's 7-foot-4 and 8-0 marks), doesn't deter drivers with quite the same level of intimidation, but he's already a master rim protector who has logged a seven-block game and mastered the most important rule of shot-blocking.

Offensively, Holmgren is doing it all. He's not a great shooter spot-up for a big guy; he's a great shooter for any size: 56/54/90 shooting splits on almost four 3-point attempts per game. That's what has separated him from Wemby so far. The guy makes damn near everything. And he's got a lot of the same fluidity and and ball skills that we fawn over with Wemby. He can put it on the floor and create. He has superb footwork. He can grab rebounds and go without any assistance. He sees the floor. Let me tell you, if Wembanyama had made this pass -- on the run, with his left hand -- the Internet would've spontaneously combusted.

Last edited:

jphoss

Mentor

A mainstream media outlet is actually giving due respect to Chet in comparison to Wemby, who at this point are neck and neck for ROTY. Chet might be our most important player going forward, being a white American and a direct comp for the most hyped player since LeBron.
Also if anyone has the time look at the clip he posted of Jokic too. He’s operating like a qb directing everyone, sets up the pick and roll draws the double and hits the open man. Beautiful basketball

Brad Holmeboy

Chet is one of just eight guys right now shooting 50/40/90 ... in his case 50/50/90.

He is a role model in that he was a known guy, but didn't conform to the timeline and role many had for him -- gain weight, develop, be a project, more traditional big -- said F it and just went out there hooping as a high school upperclassman.

Good article critiquing Dame Lillards defense or lack there of.

It’s always pissed me off how black players are rarely called out for their poor defense. Meanwhile every white player, no matter how good their defense is, is called a bad defender. Defense comes down to one thing and that’s effort. So many black players have completely given up on playing defense in the “player empowerment era”. It’s almost hard to believe how lazy they are. One of the main reasons why we’ve seen scoring increase is because of this lack of defense. It’s a lot easier to score 30 points a game when you get to conserve so much of your energy by not playing defense. On the other hand white players are notorious for taking their jobs seriously and exerting full effort on both sides of the court.

And it’s not like Luka and jokic are athletic freaks of nature. They’re just tall white guys with exceptional brain power. There are thousands of White men out there just like them. Without the caste system they would make up the majority of the league