2023-'24 NBA Season

Warhawk_46

Master
Doncic near a fifth straight triple-double with 3 mins to play in the game.

Grayson Allen 8-10 3pt (24 pts) with four minutes to go in the first half!

Rocky B

Master
Doncic near a fifth straight triple-double with 3 mins to play in the game.

Grayson Allen 8-10 3pt (24 pts) with four minutes to go in the first half!
Doncic got the triple double (4 straight 30 pt triple doubles, I believe, tying a record).....Dallas won also, which they needed.....

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I actually tuned into this one at halftime. All the comments were how slow it was and how Luka is the only one who touches the ball for them.

They then proceeded to show his touches, each of which resulted in a field goal.

Despite that, all they talked about was athleticism (of everyone else on the court).

So to summarize: Luka

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I actually tuned into this one at halftime. All the comments were how slow it was and how Luka is the only one who touches the ball for them.

They then proceeded to show his touches, each of which resulted in a field goal.

Despite that, all they talked about was athleticism (of everyone else on the court).

So to summarize: Luka
Sorry. Hit post accidentally.

Basically Luka is doing things that even the great Oscar Robertson didn’t and all they can do is make it seem as though he is a selfish player.

I really think that much like in boxing, black sports media has a real problem with white excellence in basketball.

El Gringo

Mentor
Grayson Allen had seven 3’s in the first quarter and then inexplicably he quit shooting, well for the most part. He had 28 the previous game.

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor

This has to be one of the best examples of black fragility in sports.

It’s maddening and funny all at the same time.

I don’t watch the nba itself but I like looking for stuff like this on YouTube mainly to post it here .

jphoss

Mentor
I’m at a loss listening to these guys act like his ignorant take is some brilliant insight. Good illustration of the fragile, self deluded black ego.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

I don’t watch the nba itself but I like looking for stuff like this on YouTube mainly to post it here .

Most blacks act in a tribal way. They always put their people first. Hispanics and Asians are similar. Whites are the one ethnicity that
is held down and we are told we are not allowed to have any racial pride. It's all a load of crap.

This video is as RACIST as they come. Nothing suprises me anymore. Europeans are not athletic enough? All lies and stereotypes. When
are more of our people going to wake up. So sick of this anti white world.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Most blacks act in a tribal way. They always put their people first. Hispanics and Asians are similar. Whites are the one ethnicity that
is held down and we are told we are not allowed to have any racial pride. It's all a load of crap.

This video is as RACIST as they come. Nothing suprises me anymore. Europeans are not athletic enough? All lies and stereotypes. When
are more of our people going to wake up. So sick of this anti white world.
You know he only means the white europeans, this is sickening. Why isn’t his podcast shut down!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Gilbert hates Whitey! Surprising! Too busy blowing smoke up his sons ass to know what greatness is.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another fine example of the caste system being a gate keeper to prevent Whites from re-asserting themselves as the best players.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Another fine example of the caste system being a gate keeper to prevent Whites from re-asserting themselves as the best players.
They see it as theirs and anyone else is an intruder. Lurkers take note :smiley_1140:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
They see it as theirs and anyone else is an intruder. Lurkers take note :smiley_1140:
And to be honest, I found a bunch of other videos just like this.

If more white players from Europe and Latin America made it into the nba and succeeded it would hurt the black supremacy in basketball narrative a lot.

If there is one thing that American blacks regard as their domain, it’s basketball. So when Lithuania beats us in fiba tournament it’s because our F team is out there, etc, etc.

When you get right down to it black Americans know they don’t have a ton of accomplishments outside of sports to point to, relative to other races so they are gonna cling to this narrative.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Raptors taking it to the Nuggets early second quarter 45-32. Dick with his second straight start had 6 points and 2 rebounds in the first quarter. He got another start two nights ago playing 39 minutes but only scored 8 points on 3-10 shooting. Started out better tonight!

Snow Plow

Guru
Raptors taking it to the Nuggets early second quarter 45-32. Dick with his second straight start had 6 points and 2 rebounds in the first quarter. He got another start two nights ago playing 39 minutes but only scored 8 points on 3-10 shooting. Started out better tonight!
Yes, he had 13 pts, 3 assists, 2 rebounds, and 2 steals in the first half.

Arenas says "Europeans" should be banned from the league, but he clearly means "whites". I guarantee he would rather see the league taken over by blacks from Europe than stateside honkeys.

Race aside, Europe is simply outclassing us in terms of player development. Even the best blacks are being developed there now. The "old days" of thuggish American blacks and hip hop culture dominating basketball are slipping away, and he is demonstrating a typical reaction to change from an aging person. It's not surprising.

I've noticed a similar jealousy with Caitlyn Clark on the womens side. You can find countless examples, but here's a particularly egregious example: