2016 NFL Draft

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Article on Zimmer's amazing performance at the regional combine - a 300lb man running a 4.89 40 would
generate huge buzz if that man had a lot of melanin.

http://www.mlive.com/smallcolleges/grandrapids/index.ssf/2016/02/ferris_states_justin_zimmer_at.html

Zimmer played division 2 football. A man with his athletic ability should have been playing division 1 football.

If Zimmer had been black he would have gotten a scholarship to a division 1 school. Because of anti-white racism he ended up playing division 2.

referendum

Mentor
So, the total non-special teams white players invited to combine is at 72, just about the same as its been the last few years, but I believe a higher amount of defensive players, which is a positive.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So, the total non-special teams white players invited to combine is at 72, just about the same as its been the last few years, but I believe a higher amount of defensive players, which is a positive.
Yep 72 out of 323 players - that is unreal. Such blatant discrimination at the skill positions.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Yep 72 out of 323 players - that is unreal. Such blatant discrimination at the skill positions.

Unreal but not really all that surprising. We'll just have to do a good job like we always tracking all the overrated black players that go on to become busts! Wasn't there a stat last year out of the first 8 wrs drafted only 1 played?!?!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Magical Negroes at the WR position can run 4.55 40s and slower and still be considered very high draft picks. While a 4.55 or slower for a White prospect is almost always the kiss of death when it comes to any chance of being drafted. Hell, Matt Jones ran in the high 4.3s at 6' 6" and was still widely projected as a tight end by the scouting racket. At RB, Toby Gerhart ran in the low 4.5s and Brian Leonard in the high 4.4s at the Combine and both were still commonly referred to as "fullbacks," in Gerhart's case even after he had just won the Doak Walker award. The racist double standard is well beyond blatant:

According to NFL draft insider Tony Pauline, Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell is "not expected to run all that fast" at the NFL Combine. Per Pauline, "those around Treadwell will be satisfied" if he runs in the mid-4.5s. The Combine begins in just under two weeks. There has been speculation Treadwell could end up running in the 4.6s or even 4.7, which would throw shade on his current top-ten pick projection. On the field, Treadwell wins with elite ball skills, body control, and length, and not necessarily top-shelf speed or size.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Magical Negroes at the WR position can run 4.55 40s and slower and still be considered very high draft picks. While a 4.55 or slower for a White prospect is almost always the kiss of death when it comes to any chance of being drafted. Hell, Matt Jones ran in the high 4.3s at 6' 6" and was still widely projected as a tight end by the scouting racket. At RB, Toby Gerhart ran in the low 4.5s and Brian Leonard in the high 4.4s at the Combine and both were still commonly referred to as "fullbacks," in Gerhart's case even after he had just won the Doak Walker award. The racist double standard is well beyond blatant:

According to NFL draft insider Tony Pauline, Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell is "not expected to run all that fast" at the NFL Combine. Per Pauline, "those around Treadwell will be satisfied" if he runs in the mid-4.5s. The Combine begins in just under two weeks. There has been speculation Treadwell could end up running in the 4.6s or even 4.7, which would throw shade on his current top-ten pick projection. On the field, Treadwell wins with elite ball skills, body control, and length, and not necessarily top-shelf speed or size.

Perfect example of everyday double standard in how BlacksvsWhites are treated in NFL.

First of all a white guy with Laquan's size would immediately be slotted as a TE. For lurkers on this site,don't believe me? Look up any scouting reports on Stanford WR Devon Cajuste. Nearly every "expert" believes he needs to gain weight and play TE. Why can't he be a big wideout like Vincent Jackson?Funchess? Treadwell?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

I saw draft "expert" Dane brugler tweet something about this so I asked what happens when the uber productive and talented Nelson Spruce runs in the 4.5 range

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
One of the more laughable rumors I have heard of the NFLs lying season is that Elway and Manning have had a falling out and the Broncos really like black quarterback Dak Prescott who won them over with his leadership skills. Dak Prescott is a very poor man's Tebow - same type of skills but to a lesser extent - lesser arm, lesser athletic ability. So the Broncos who did everything in their power to rid themselves of Tebow for Manning now want to replace Manning with a similar player to Tebow - hilarious. The Broncos supposedly have a 2nd round grade on him.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I just ran a quick check of draft projections for each position that has white prospects draft prospects - tallied them up by position and got 72 total whites that may be drafted in the 2016 draft. Sure alot can and will change but if 70 white players get drafted that would be a 30 player swing and maybe the highest total since I have been following the draft.

I wasn't overly optimistic when tallying up the players projected to get drafted either.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I just ran a quick check of draft projections for each position that has white prospects draft prospects - tallied them up by position and got 72 total whites that may be drafted in the 2016 draft. Sure alot can and will change but if 70 white players get drafted that would be a 30 player swing and maybe the highest total since I have been following the draft.

I wasn't overly optimistic when tallying up the players projected to get drafted either.
Of course as we've seen over and over, the white players always drop down the board on draft day. GMs and scouts look at the whites as a static commodity, they don't have much "upside" to get better from college to the pros, while a black player, well, you know.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Of course as we've seen over and over, the white players always drop down the board on draft day. GMs and scouts look at the whites as a static commodity, they don't have much "upside" to get better from college to the pros, while a black player, well, you know.

Oh I don't disagree but in all of my years doing this I think this might be the best year for us to break the magical 23-25% barrier.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Oh I don't disagree but in all of my years doing this I think this might be the best year for us to break the magical 23-25% barrier.

I hope you're right but don't get your hopes up too high. More than likely it will be business as usual in the black supremacist, anti-white racist NFL.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I am seeing alot of hype for a poly LB from Boise St. Kamalei Correa - perhaps the NFL is trying to find it's next poly hype machine after Troy Polomalu retired.

Shadowlight

Master
Three players we can only hope get drafted --every year I get disappointed but these three under the radar players have the quicks.. DE/OLB Trent Corney as mentioned before is a great athlete. 4.6 40 and 37 inch vertical. And he plays like a great athlete. Ed Eagan and his 4.4 speed looks like a perfect return man and slot receiver.
Also Jarrod Harrington who has been compared to Edelman--which is saying something. We will be lucky if one of these guys gets drafted.

The combine is coming as everyone probably knows and the absolute key to the white guys is the 40 yard dash. I do not see any 4.4 40 guys--they made damn sure they were not invited but we can hope some guys explode. Curious to see how Driscoll runs at one time he was a centerfielder prospect so he may light up the 40.
Let us hope and pray for the best .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Shadowlight - good post. Corney was a surprise at the regional combine - I very well think he might end up getting drafted.

The 40 for white players is really a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. If you run fast they all say well he doesn't play up to his timed speed and if he runs slower he does not have the speed to perform at the next level.

However if a black wr doesn't run fast he has game speed - we are seeing this already this year with treadwell- making excuses before the afflete even runs at the combine.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Apparently their is a white CB sighting in this year's draft class that participated in the Houston Regional combine. Keith Trumps who ironically attended Tuskegee and Winston-Salem State (both HBCUs I believe) ran a solid 4.6

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Connor Cook responds to the critics that have created a false narrative about his leadership abilities:

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2016/02/connor_cook_defends_character.html

Much is being made of the fact that Connor Cook was not voted a team captain.

It's possible that he wasn't voted a team captain for the same reason Ben Roethlisberger wasn't voted the MVP of the Steelers by Steelers players - Cook and Roethlisberger are both white. Blacks usually back other blacks over whites regardless of the circumstances.