2016 NFL Draft

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Nice article. Saw it over on Draftdaddy. I like his confidence and the chip on his shoulder.

Intriguing prospect I found it interesting that every player his trainer compared him to was black. Said he has game changing speed and quickness like Antonio Brown. Then he compliments him saying he's explosive like Robert Meachem.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just saw that that overrated oaf Cardale Jones declared for the draft. He should be a late rounder at best.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Getting my first good look at Arkansas QB Brandon Allen!! Excited to see TE Hunter Henry as well. Announcer just compared him to Jason Witten! Drew Morgan led SEC in receiving TDs that's awesome I remember JC posting about him as HS kid in Arkansas .

*Allen throws a pick. K State starts with good field position. Cody Cook former WR playing QB today! Great athlete!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
K State guard Cody Whitehair is a mauler remember the name.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hes a beast. Should be a 2nd rounder.

Definitely maybe even late 1st to a team like GB,NE,Sea, or Car. But that might be pushing it. He's versatile playing LT in college.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Definitely maybe even late 1st to a team like GB,NE,Sea, or Car. But that might be pushing it. He's versatile playing LT in college.

NE doesn't have a first rounder. Of course Whitehair is going to be pushed to the interior because he is a white LT. Only supa long armed sumos like ereck flowers, Greg Robinson, dj fluker are qualified to be LTs in the NFL (and suck at playing the position too!).

I am hopeful that their will be a boost in white olinemen this year. So many teams have invested so much in lackluster sumos - the chargers are the poster child for this but other teams including the patriots have added sumos to their roster and have paid for it.

Riggins44

Master
I saw a mock draft yesterday that had Scooby Wright going in the 1st round to the Redskins. I don't like that; the Skins already have 3 starting White LBs in a 3-4. So he would be competing for playing time with one of them. Better that he go to a White friendly team with a dearth of White LBs, so he pushes out one of the negroes.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I think Christian McCaffrey should consider going pro. He is, I believe, sophomore but his talent and ability may make the move a good idea.

The problem is, though his skill should make him a first round pick, the anti-white racism of the NFL may cause him to be drafted lower than he should be.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think Christian McCaffrey should consider going pro. He is, I believe, sophomore but his talent and ability may make the move a good idea.

The problem is, though his skill should make him a first round pick, the anti-white racism of the NFL may cause him to be drafted lower than he should be.

He can't declare Until he is 3 years removed from high school. He may end up declaring after next year. I think Stanford is going to split his touches with the rest of the rbs next season. They will probably be even more run heavy since they will be breaking in a new starting qb.

He can't declare Until he is 3 years removed from high school. He may end up declaring after next year. I think Stanford is going to split his touches with the rest of the rbs next season. They will probably be even more run heavy since they will be breaking in a new starting qb.
Mccaffrey is a junior bro

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Glenn Gronkowski declares for the draft. He is a fullback so he will probably be a late round pick at best. I am sure he could be a running back but is the wrong color for that. It will be interesting to see if he gets a combine invite and how he tests out athletically.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Stanford TE Austin Hooper has declared!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Stanford WR Devon Cajuste, S. Utah DE James Cowser, and Duke Center Matt Skura all invited to combine!