2015 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah good write up of our guys Leonardfan, hopefully it wont be as bad as being predicted in the mock drafts! I still think Fisher and Williams should go first round.

I have looked at 3 or 4 7 round mocks - most have around 50 white players getting drafted. I don't want to sound like some sort of moral victory type but I think its important to get between 55-60 of our guys drafted.

As far as the draft itself. I won't be watching it but ill follow online draft trackers and post here. I hope we get alot of traffic during the draft and this thread explodes over the weekend with great comments/dialogue and hopefully some good surprises to help temper the coal fest we know it will be.

It would be nice if Grayson snuck into the first round along with Williams and Fisher.

woody39

Mentor
I have looked at 3 or 4 7 round mocks - most have around 50 white players getting drafted. I don't want to sound like some sort of moral victory type but I think its important to get between 55-60 of our guys drafted.

As far as the draft itself. I won't be watching it but ill follow online draft trackers and post here. I hope we get alot of traffic during the draft and this thread explodes over the weekend with great comments/dialogue and hopefully some good surprises to help temper the coal fest we know it will be.

It would be nice if Grayson snuck into the first round along with Williams and Fisher.

I think you could see a team like the new york jets or bears maybe even redskins trading into the first round to get him. I wont be able to watch it as in the uk it doesnt start to 1am but i will try to follow and post on here. Almost more interested in friday and saturday see where are guys go snd whether they end up in a good place. Dont fancy watching overrated by overrated sumo or aflete being macho hugged by goodell lol.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think you could see a team like the new york jets or bears maybe even redskins trading into the first round to get him. I wont be able to watch it as in the uk it doesnt start to 1am but i will try to follow and post on here. Almost more interested in friday and saturday see where are guys go snd whether they end up in a good place. Dont fancy watching overrated by overrated sumo or aflete being macho hugged by goodell lol.

Goodell is such a clown. It makes me laugh now seeing that idiot trying to congratulate the mostly undeserving affletes by hugging them or doing one of those moronic handshakes. He has been a really bad commissioner.

I honestly just can't watch the draft anymore. It's all talking heads who do the same recycled schticks year in and year out. Chris Berman will be tripping over his words during the first round, mike mayock will be "banging the table" for one of his favorite race of players, trey wingo will say mel kiper jr. In the annoying way he does, Todd mcgay will be his douche self, black former players turned commentators will babble in Ebonics, there will be cliche filled interviews with coaches and gm's saying the same stuff they did last year and the year before.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I honestly just can't watch the draft anymore. It's all talking heads who do the same recycled schticks year in and year out. Chris Berman will be tripping over his words during the first round, mike mayock will be "banging the table" for one of his favorite race of players, trey wingo will say mel kiper jr. In the annoying way he does, Todd mcgay will be his douche self, black former players turned commentators will babble in Ebonics, there will be cliche filled interviews with coaches and gm's saying the same stuff they did last year and the year before.
That about sums it up. Thank you for saving me the time of watching that nonsense. I'll follow the picks online but not pollute my eardrums with that assortment of morons talking their propaganda ********.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That about sums it up. Thank you for saving me the time of watching that nonsense. I'll follow the picks online but not pollute my eardrums with that assortment of morons talking their propaganda ********.

The commenting here is going to be truthful, honest, angry and entertaining. Looking forward to it.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
One of the rumors is that the Broncos are looking to draft a quarterback. They are said to be considering Garrett Grayson with their first round pick.

I hope that Grayson and maybe Petty end up going in the first.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
One of the rumors is that the Broncos are looking to draft a quarterback. They are said to be considering Garrett Grayson with their first round pick.

I hope that Grayson and maybe Petty end up going in the first.

I hope Grayson doesn't go to Denver. They drafted Osweiler a few years back and he hasn't had a shot yet. After working with Flacco last year I think Kubiak would want to develop a very similar young qb - athletic, huge arm like Osweiler. I would much rather Grayson/petty end up on the Jets or Bills to displace the overrated crappy black quarterbacks.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Just heard a rumor That the Redskins are strongly considering Iowa Tackle Brandon Scherff with the 5th pick . Especially if they can't trade back. The RG3 trade screwed up their draft picks big time. If they get Scherff it will definitely be a solid pick in my opinion!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Just tweeted some straight up facts regarding some of the safety prospects mentioned on this site!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just heard a rumor That the Redskins are strongly considering Iowa Tackle Brandon Scherff with the 5th pick . Especially if they can't trade back. The RG3 trade screwed up their draft picks big time. If they get Scherff it will definitely be a solid pick in my opinion!

Most of the mocks I have read have the Redskins getting a black olb with that pick. I guess all of the experts forgot that the Redskins drafted Trent Murphy last year in the second round as a contingency plan for orakpo leaving. Just goes to show you how much analysis the "experts" do. I wouldn't mind Scherff going to Washington. Trent "silverback" Williams has been mediocre since the Redskins used the 4th overall pick on him. It doesn't seem like Gruden wants to invest much into Cousins so hopefully he gets traded. It would be interesting if Gruden wants his Andy Dalton in Washington.

I have also noticed Henry Anderson is getting a little pre draft buzz now and have seen some
mocks having him go in the first. He is better than the other two pac 12 dlinemen - armstead and Williams who are getting early first round hype. Compare those three players athletic measureables and stats and Anderson is superior to both.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Most of the mocks I have read have the Redskins getting a black olb with that pick. I guess all of the experts forgot that the Redskins drafted Trent Murphy last year in the second round as a contingency plan for orakpo leaving. Just goes to show you how much analysis the "experts" do. I wouldn't mind Scherff going to Washington. Trent "silverback" Williams has been mediocre since the Redskins used the 4th overall pick on him. It doesn't seem like Gruden wants to invest much into Cousins so hopefully he gets traded. It would be interesting if Gruden wants his Andy Dalton in Washington.

I have also noticed Henry Anderson is getting a little pre draft buzz now and have seen some
mocks having him go in the first. He is better than the other two pac 12 dlinemen - armstead and Williams who are getting early first round hype. Compare those three players athletic measureables and stats and Anderson is superior to both.

That'd be awesome to see Anderson taken in the bottom half of 1st rd. In fact I'd love the Packers (@30) or Patriots (@32) to take him..

woody39

Mentor
http://www.chiefsdigest.com/doubters-fuel-kansas-lb-ben-heeneys-passion-to-prove-he-belongs-in-nfl/

another great article about Ben Heeney. He has become my favorite prospect to read about as he is totally confident in his superior athletic ability and calls out the so called experts who doubt it. He obviously knows the score when it comes to being a white athlete.

I do think Henney looks a fantastic player :) hopefully he goes somewhere that needs a starter or a key player in rotation. Patriots, Cowboys and Packers all need linebacker depth!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That'd be awesome to see Anderson taken in the bottom half of 1st rd. In fact I'd love the Packers (@30) or Patriots (@32) to take him..

Maybe Denver would consider drafting him now with Kubiak as coach. I am interested to see if any changes occur with the Broncos drafting philosophy now that Fox is out and Kubiak is in. Kubiak was as white friendly a coach as there has been during his time in Houston. He built a nice defensive core
of white players, always had white tight ends and gave Kevin Walter a fair shot as a number 2 Wr.

It will be interesting to see if he gets some white olinemen, linebackers and a white Te out of horse faced wigger elway in this draft.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
It will be interesting to see how the number of whites taken compares to the media prognostications.

Is it a media attempt to persuade teams not to take white players?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It will be interesting to see how the number of whites taken compares to the media prognostications.

Is it a media attempt to persuade teams not to take white players?

I think it is a combination of the media and the caste indoctrinated scouts. The media inherited the caste speak from the scouting community and as the number of jock sniffing dweebs who worship t
affletes cover the draft increase they spread the caste speak as truth.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping that a few more of our qb's can go to teams in need. Taylor Kelly is a very good athlete and he is flying under the radar. he reminds me a little of a poor mans Jake Locker. Tommorow should be interesting although I think most of the athletes we root for will go in the middle to late rounds as usual if they get drafted at all.

I really want to see Zach Zenner go to a team in need. A team that believes in the kid and a team that has the courage to play him often from day one.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mike Mayock is giving his "mock draft" right now on the NFL Network. He had a bit of integrity some years back, but no more. He's all in on the agenda of pandering to blacks 24/7, which amazingly has spread from football and basketball to the entire USSA society. The more blacks are pandered to and held to a much lower standard than everyone else the more dysfunctional they become, but no one is allowed to state the obvious.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mike Mayock is giving his "mock draft" right now on the NFL Network. He had a bit of integrity some years back, but no more. He's all in on the agenda of pandering to blacks 24/7, which amazingly has spread from football and basketball to the entire USSA society. The more blacks are pandered to and held to a much lower standard than everyone else the more dysfunctional they become, but no one is allowed to state the obvious.

Mayock is a hack. I used to respect his opinion and look forward to his analysis and I am sure I complimented him on this site years ago. He was at one time an unknown entity on the NFL network who was giving pretty fair evaluations but once he got a smiff of fame and notoriety he developed a schtick and now just follows the rest of the talking heads with caste speak.

I despise Mcgay the most for sure - he's an all out negrophiliac, Kiper is probably responsible for spreading the caste speak cliches to his thousands of jock sniffing disciples and other "analysts". I think his impact on perpetuating the caste system is often overlooked. He came onto the scene in the early 80s right around the time when the caste system was being established and over the years gained more notoriety as the league got blacker in the 90s into today. Mayock is a turncoat and race traitor. Screw em all!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
No question that Kiper was the first one to make a fortune from being a Caste disciple "guru" starting back some 30 years ago. One of the most famous Draft soundbites is that of the Colts' GM saying "who the hell is Mel Kiper" after Kiper denounced Indy for taking LB Trev Alberts in the first round. Alberts of course was White and had a weak NFL career, and any White player in the first round who doesn't pan out is forever remembered ala Mike Mamula, who actually had a decent pro career that was held back by injuries.

The always accompanying ESPN and the rest of the media ate it up and promoted Kiper and the rest of his ilk ever since.

[video=youtube;pK_ABNHjbk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK_ABNHjbk4[/video]​

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I'm really hoping Sean Mannion out of Oregon State gets drafted early. This guy can throw, has great presence in the pocket and can read defenses well. He has always reminded my of Tom Brady, but with a livelier arm.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I've heard two sumo guards Tre Jackson of FSU and Ariel Koundjo from Bama have failed multiple physicals due to knee issues. They should go undrafted or at least slide to late round picks. Maybe it helps some our lesser ranked guard prospects? We will see. I am predicting Scherff,Fisher,Anderson, and Williams all go round 1.