2015 NFL Draft

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
So technically this Will be a good draft if we can get 60+ guys drafted this year. Will gms and scouts look for white hidden gems?! Or will they be ignored as usual and teams repeat their cycle of gambling onhigh upside low character players...

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I've heard two sumo guards Tre Jackson of FSU and Ariel Koundjo from Bama have failed multiple physicals due to knee issues. They should go undrafted or at least slide to late round picks. Maybe it helps some our lesser ranked guard prospects? We will see. I am predicting Scherff,Fisher,Anderson, and Williams all go round 1.

Garrett Grayson also has a good chance of going in the first round.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
So technically this Will be a good draft if we can get 60+ guys drafted this year. Will gms and scouts look for white hidden gems?! Or will they be ignored as usual and teams repeat their cycle of gambling onhigh upside low character players...

In many cases teams are taking unathletic, low upside blacks over athletic, productive whites. This happens especially in the later rounds.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

If 60+ white players get drafted it would be great considering how black this draft cycle has been.

Like you said though, teams get really cute during
the draft and seem to do their best to avoid white players in favor of no name blacks from small schools or players with limited to no production but sprinkled with magical upside.

I just saw a mock having Petty go to the saints in round 1.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
It'd be cool to see either Grayson or Petty or both go first round.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It'd be cool to see either Grayson or Petty or both go first round.

I just want want them to go to either the Jets or Bills to displace the two crappy black quarterbacks.

i am also hoping that the Eagles don't draft mariota or if they do it does not involve the Browns getting Bradford. Hopefully MAnziel survives this draft and does not get the Tebow treatment.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Definitely I hope they end up in situations where they can compete for starting jobs sooner than later. True for any of our guys..

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
It's crazy the expectations on QBs these days. Guys are on real short leashes unless they have that room brightening smile to keep their jobs safe until they absolutely prove they are in over their heads.

woody39

Mentor
Looks like hopefully Jake Fisher will go first round, Mike Mayock has Jake Fisher going to Broncos at 28 and three out of four CBS Draft analysts mocks have Fisher going in the first so hopefully he is nailed on to go in the first.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's crazy the expectations on QBs these days. Guys are on real short leashes unless they have that room brightening smile to keep their jobs safe until they absolutely prove they are in over their heads.

The debacle that was the 2013 draft comes to mind when it comes to qbs. Nassib was rumored to be going in the 1st and no one forsaw Barkleys tumble. I hope the same does not happen to Grayson or Petty. As Crypto Goy mentioned I hope Mannion also gets drafted higher than he is projected.

The qb class is interesting as the NFL/senior bowl/combine tried this year to pump up many no name black quarterbacks - guys like Nick marshall - who took a spot as a qb at the combine, the alabama black quarterback - I forget his name already, Boone from Duke, division 2 jerry lovelock and brandon bridge all recieved way to much recognition as viable prospects.

Meanwhile Heinicke, Kelly and Waters were not invited to the combine. The Washington state kid Halliday got injured and could not participate in the combine, yet there seems to be some buzz about him. Hopefully these 4 guys get drafted along with Petty, Mannion and Grayson while the black quarterbacks I listed all go undrafted.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like hopefully Jake Fisher will go first round, Mike Mayock has Jake Fisher going to Broncos at 28 and three out of four CBS Draft analysts mocks have Fisher going in the first so hopefully he is nailed on to go in the first.

Thats some encouraging news. Its ridiculous how overlooked he is. I also just read that some teams are considering that sumo Lael Collins undraftable. The Tom iron theory strikes again!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That's some great news. The lack of news around Max Williams is interesting as he is a 1st round talent. Really hope the Browns get him.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
That's some great news. The lack of news around Max Williams is interesting as he is a 1st round talent. Really hope the Browns get him.

Williams looks very quick and explosive. On merit he's a first round choice.

The Browns would be an excellent landing spot for him. Him teaming up with Johnny Manziel would be a win for Browns fans.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
This draft looks as if it has some teams with aging quarterbacks in need of successor quarterbacks.

I think one or two of them might grab a quarterback in the first round.

I could see both Grayson and Petty going to one of these teams late in the first.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm guessing that Marcus Mariota goes number one overall.

Winston's off field issues and 18 interceptions don't look good.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
My hope is jameez goes number one. Hatie and jameez deserve each other.

They definitely do deserve each other. I remember Smith saying a promising young white running back looked like a water boy and cutting him.

Smith's a racist.

Unfortunately Buccaneers management may overrule whatever Smith wants.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
They definitely do deserve each other. I remember Smith saying a promising young white running back looked like a water boy and cutting him.

Smith's a racist.

Yeah pretty sure he made that comment about KU speedster Jake Sharpe . He could have carved out a decent career if he didn't wind up with Lovie. I've always felt he's overrated as a HC,as A DC maybe but I would not what that guy running my team!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Smith's a racist.

That was Brock Forsey. I remember him well, his treatment really awakened me to the caste system.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Lord almighty, Trent Dilfer is a pathetic, disgusting negro worshiper!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
That was Brock Forsey. I remember him well, his treatment really awakened me to the caste system.

Yes, it was Forsey I was thinking of. I couldn't remember his name.

I remember he got one start. He rushed for over 100 yards in it and that was the only real opportunity he ever got. That was under Dick Jauron, who at least played him. Then Smith took over and he got cut.

After all, the NFL plays the best players. (sarcasm)

Smith may have used the same line on other white players such as Sharpe.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Riggins44

Master
I just made this post on Yahoo in the comments section of an article on the draft:

"It's amazing how the NFL has almost completely phased White players out of the first few rounds of the NFL draft. It's not like there aren't plenty of excellent young White players in the league. Despite the success of Andrew Luck, JJ Watt, Luke Kuechly, Eric Weddle, Ryan Kerrigan, Gronkowski, Travis Kelce, Kiko Alonso, Connor Barwin, Harrison Smith, etc. etc. etc., NFL owners, GMs, coaches, writers, etc., seem intent in putting out the image to the public that only blacks can play this game. The draft this year proves it. And we know of course that a lot of these first round black picks will turn out to be busts, because that happens every year. So instead of picking a white player who will turn out to be able to help the team, they'll pick a black player with "upside" who will turn out to be a complete wasted pick. Of course people will say this is a "racist" post, but the NFL at his point is a racist league in favor of blacks."

So far I've got 3 thumbs up and 1 down.