2015 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Despite being jerked around during his Notre Dame career. RB/slot man Cam McDaniel still has an outside shot at NFL. Long shot to het drafted and you can thank Brian Kelly for that. Despite leading Irish with 700 yards last year his playing time was cut as soon as that prick Kelly recruited some real affletes.

http://m.ndinsider.com/football/for...a0c-d8cd-11e4-a2ec-87a780240eb3.html?mode=jqm

Nice find Celtic. I totally forgot about him to be honest. He had a great proday.

My best advice to everyone is to tune out of the pre draft buzz bull**** that will occur over the next month. It is only going to piss you off. The media is creating its false narrative for this draft as they do every year. Last year it was building up Johnny Manziel just to tear him down and the Michael Sam queer story.

This year it's Winston somehow being just as good as Peyton Manning/Questions about Mariota being able to translate to the NFL game (yet Hundley is being hyped as legitimate prospect even though he is less talented than Mariota and to be honest he sucks). Tons of black RBs, WRs, OL, DL, LB, DBs will all be drafted and 70% will suck. That's what happens. Will the number of white players drafted dip below 23% is what I am most interested in. When will the first mini-run on white players go? As all of these black players get drafted way higher than they should it pushes down better white players and they become "value picks". Last year I thought their would be a solid run on white players in the third round but if I recall I think it happened in the 4th. It's a totally bias and discriminatory process.

The list I did compile a few pages back had like 60 players so I am just going to be interested to see how many I listed actually get drafted. I am sure I will have better success than those caste whores Kiper, Mcgay and May****.

Shadowlight

Master
Austin Willis Emporia State sprinter/ wr

Before I get to Willis I really like Cam McDaniel but the buzz is he won't get drafted. Too bad once again because he seems like a nice NFL fit. They wonder if he can catch the ball out of the backfield but Notre Dame didn't run those type of plays. Good athlete and shifty and tough---
Anyway I didn't want to get caught up on white guys who are way off draft boards but this guy takes the cake. A former sprinter this WR yep my favorite position ran a 4.3 flat 40 and almost a 40 inch vertical. Excellent broad jump and good bench press strength. Come on you NFL ******** just for once can you draft one of these guys-----If nothing else let him return kicks for crying out loud. He is about Edelman's size and does the NFL have a problem with that--I guess despite the fact Julian E is lightening in a bottle.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Every year the mainstream media starts babbling about how intelligent some black QB prospect is. They're always portrayed as exceptionally intelligent, not just intelligent.

I remember in 2012 how Robert Griffin was portrayed as a supergenius. He wasn't a supergenius. In 2013 EJ Manuel was babbled about as the smartest quarterback in the draft even though Ryan Nassib scored much higher on the Wonderlic.

This year Winston is the mm's black supergenius, him having the football intelligence of Peyton Manning and all. I'm curious to see what his Wonderlic score turns out to be.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Before I get to Willis I really like Cam McDaniel but the buzz is he won't get drafted. Too bad once again because he seems like a nice NFL fit. They wonder if he can catch the ball out of the backfield but Notre Dame didn't run those type of plays. Good athlete and shifty and tough---
Anyway I didn't want to get caught up on white guys who are way off draft boards but this guy takes the cake. A former sprinter this WR yep my favorite position ran a 4.3 flat 40 and almost a 40 inch vertical. Excellent broad jump and good bench press strength. Come on you NFL ******** just for once can you draft one of these guys-----If nothing else let him return kicks for crying out loud. He is about Edelman's size and does the NFL have a problem with that--I guess despite the fact Julian E is lightening in a bottle.

Nice find on Willis. Compare him to John Brown out of Pittburg State who the Cardinals drafted in the 3rd round last year. They are similar players both coming from smaller d-2 schools in Kansas. Brown was of course invited to the combine while Willis remained in obscurity throughout the draft process.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
DraftDaddy's mock has Brandon Scherff going tenth to the Rams. That's it for crackers in the first round. The 2015 draft is going to be historic for all the wrong reasons.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DraftDaddy's mock has Brandon Scherff going tenth to the Rams. That's it for crackers in the first round. The 2015 draft is going to be historic for all the wrong reasons.

Yep. I mentioned that a month ago as well. We'd be lucky to have two or three white guys go in the first round this year. Overall, this draft will be a new low in total white players drafted.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yep. I mentioned that a month ago as well. We'd be lucky to have two or three white guys go in the first round this year. Overall, this draft will be a new low in total white players drafted.

That magical 23% mark does look like it will be Challenged this year. It will be interesting to see if any average dwf who saw a white friendly patrtiots team beat the coal black Seahawks will question the projected coal filled first round of the draft.

Maybe Petty, Jake Fischer and Maxx Williams sneak into the first round but let's be honest - the draft is one big charade. The 40 yard dash and overzealous negrophiliac media have way to much sway in the process year after year. Every year so many of these 1st round affletes bust and flame out only to be replaced by more of the same.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
At least we won't be as disappointed this year since there are no expectations of anything but a coal black draft as the endless array of fat and slow defensive tackles and short and slow cornerbacks with upside are selected.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

TwentyTwo

Master
The latest CBS Sports.com Mock Draft goes thru the entire 7 Rounds...according to them

It has Yale's Tyler VARGA headed to the Colts in the 5th Round...who finally cut bust Trent Richardson; but signed Frank Gore; But how much does the 11 year Pro have left in the tank?? The Colts actually had to resort to starting Dan Herron in last season's playoffs....so the opportunity could be there?

This is where I was hoping Gerhart would actually land(instead of the Jaguars)...no doubt Varga opened some eyes at the Senior Bowl. This dude can pound the rock & be a NFL featured back in the future! No problem!

They Also have the 49ers selecting RB-Zach ZENNER in the late 7th Round... Carlos Hyde & Kendall Hunter would be his main completion. If ZZ were black NOBODY on the planet would even have factored possible Fullback into the equation!

Any haters talking completion level are quickly shut up w Rushing stats like 202 yards at Nebraska...183 yards at Kansas(including 99 yard TD burst) & 103 yards vs Mizzou..were the supposed fastest DB's of the SEC were unable to catch him on his 75 yard TD jaunt! Fullback?? Please! Food stamps & free cheese!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm amazed at the number of **** turd fat sumo olinemen being hyped up in this draft as 1st round picks.

Shadowlight

Master
Sports Illustrated

This does not strike me as a coincidence. SI has gone the full hog in draft coverage this year. It is by far the most in depth look SI has ever done of the "top" 300 players with each player getting a profile. This is the most black heavy draft I can remember. Plus just about zero white athletic skill players listed including running backs, wide outs
and defensive backs not to mention not a standout fast white QB. Call me cynical call me paranoid whatever but the whole thing seems to be saying to us fans don't ever think say white wide receivers are going to ever be important in the league. I have also noticed when white skill players do succeed in big games the media pushes back and promotes black skill players even harder.

I guess I'm the 1000th person to point out that this draft will likely be the blackest in years, if not ever. This is not surprising. The System has taken some hits over the last few years. The onslaught of black QBs has yielded only the not quite black enough game manager, Russel Wilson. The few white players that have been drafted ended up being stars. Take a look at the 2009 draft. Almost all of the whites taken in the first two rounds have been in the Pro Bowl, or are at least established starters. The System will double down to protect itself. Guys like Wes Welker (undrafted), Julian Edelman (7th round), Jordy Nelson (walkon), and J.J. Watt (two star recruit) have made them look VERY bad. Too much of that, and the Goyim will know!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
This does not strike me as a coincidence. SI has gone the full hog in draft coverage this year. It is by far the most in depth look SI has ever done of the "top" 300 players with each player getting a profile. This is the most black heavy draft I can remember. Plus just about zero white athletic skill players listed including running backs, wide outs
and defensive backs not to mention not a standout fast white QB. Call me cynical call me paranoid whatever but the whole thing seems to be saying to us fans don't ever think say white wide receivers are going to ever be important in the league. I have also noticed when white skill players do succeed in big games the media pushes back and promotes black skill players even harder.

There's no question that the goal is to completely remove white men from everything. This is everywhere in our society.

It's genocide and the sports complex is part of it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

si has always been pretty heavy into draft coverage. It is probably trying to add content because the draft has become such a cottage industry with random draft websites popping up everywhere but dwf idiots who write their own scouting reports full of cliches and stereotypes, SI probably thought it was time to catch up.

wile

Master
I skimmed SI's draft issue (it was lying in an office I would not give them a penny) and not a mention of Zenner even though they did mention some RB from North Dakota.

IMO the one thing we have going for us is that the sports media for whatever reason is delegitimizing itself with its own propaganda. Even though conservatives are awful at politics, and I mean genuinely awful, I think it's a truism that power negates itself thru self-deligitimization and hence sports media will be held in ill repute by a substantial amount of people soon enough

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Sometimes I buy a draft publication before the draft. I bought one last year.

This year I won't. Why would I want to spend money to follow an event in which my own people are heavily discriminated against?

White people should stop supporting with their money an industry that is anti-white.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
BYU safety Craig Bills ran 4.5 40 would have been 3rd fastest at combine IF he was worthy of an invite...

http://www.vanquishthefoe.com/byu-c.../8455923/nfl-draft-profile-craig-bills-safety

Also draftdaddy.com has 3more articles regarding Georgia Tech RB Zach Laskey ,ODU QB Taylor Heinicke and Minnesota TE Maxx Williams. I tried posting links but wasn't working. Anyways Laskey tested out in top half of RBs despite being 75% heavier than the field! SHOULD be considered one of top big backs in draft. I have him as a round 4-7 guy. Heinicke had a storied career and is trying to become 1st player in his schools history to be drafted. One of my favorite QB prospects this year. As for Williams I m thinking he'll be a lock late in 1st rd.

Last edited:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
NFL Draft Scout lists Matt Laskey's number 1 position as FB and his number 2 of position as LB/ST. It doesn't even mention the possibility of him playing running back.

Lurkers, this is an example of how the caste system works. Whites are not even considered for the position of running back. The leftists consider running back as the racial property of negros, no whites allowed.
[h=3]Zach Laskey | Georgia Tech, FB : 2015 NFL Draft Scout ...[/h]

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
http://m.jsonline.com/sports/packer...pects-quarterbacks-b99486130z1-301167651.html

I used to look forward to Bob McGinn's pre draft articles where he would get anonymous scout opinions on prospects. Now I get more enjoyment on how seeing how these scouts constantly contradict themselves and think purely in terms of the caste system. With quarterbacks it's interesting how they all still seem to be obsessed with quarterbacks who can run even after the first st few seasons where all the supposed afflettic qbs have failed miserably. They are all still caught up in the running ability of a qb. It's amazing how indoctrinated these scouts are.

The comment about jameez being a "quick twitch" afflete in high school but somehow losing that in college is pretty funny to me and is a perfect illustration of the facade that is the caste system - apparently only black people can be "quick twitch" but they can also apparently lose that magical power if they don't train hard yet a white player is never "quick twitch" no matter how hard he trains, how much agility he displays or how fast he is.

It was also interesting to note that Mannion scored a 40 on his wonderlic. That is the first I have heard of his great score.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
http://m.jsonline.com/sports/packer...pects-quarterbacks-b99486130z1-301167651.html

I used to look forward to Bob McGinn's pre draft articles where he would get anonymous scout opinions on prospects. Now I get more enjoyment on how seeing how these scouts constantly contradict themselves and think purely in terms of the caste system. With quarterbacks it's interesting how they all still seem to be obsessed with quarterbacks who can run even after the first st few seasons where all the supposed afflettic qbs have failed miserably. They are all still caught up in the running ability of a qb. It's amazing how indoctrinated these scouts are.

The comment about jameez being a "quick twitch" afflete in high school but somehow losing that in college is pretty funny to me and is a perfect illustration of the facade that is the caste system - apparently only black people can be "quick twitch" but they can also apparently lose that magical power if they don't train hard yet a white player is never "quick twitch" no matter how hard he trains, how much agility he displays or how fast he is.

It was also interesting to note that Mannion scored a 40 on his wonderlic. That is the first I have heard of his great score.
Unreal, but not surprising.

Speaking of the cretin who is getting all of the draft attention and Bob McGinn as well, check this out.

http://m.jsonline.com/sports/packer...t-jamarcus-russell-b99486128z1-301170101.html

The article is a scathing criticism of Winston, often comparing him to JaMarcus Russell. Some interesting parts:

"With Jameis Winston I see JaMarcus Russell," a longtime executive in personnel said. "Isn't it interesting?"

Jimbo Fisher, the Seminoles' head coach during Winston's three-year career, was quarterbacks coach and offensive coordinator throughout Russell's four-year career at Louisiana State.
In 22 years of major-college coaching, Fisher's best pro quarterback probably has been former Packers career backup Matt Flynn.
Besides Russell, Fisher prepared Rohan Davey for New England (fourth round) in 2002, Christian Ponder for Minnesota (first round) in 2011 and E.J. Manuel for Buffalo (second round) in 2013. They're failures, too.

"Lack of focus by JaMarcus is what I see in Winston," the personnel man said. "They're physically talented, but during the course of a game they kind of lose their focus and just put the ball up for grabs.

"Is this guy really going to be the first pick of the draft? You'd be drafting a quarterback that can't run, has off-field problems, has no power in his legs and makes bad decisions on the field.
"Somebody's going to make a horrible mistake."

At pro day March 31 in Tallahassee, Winston introduced the 17 teammates that would be auditioning with him before dozens of scouts.
"People were saying, 'Oh, he's a leader,'" said one personnel director. "But it was more of a, 'Hey-look-at-me-kind-of-thing,' as opposed to something good for his teammates.
"I just don't like his whole makeup, his whole salesman act. He's all about himself."

This is the most brutally honest critique I've seen of Jameez so far. These scouts and personnel men sound like they could be CF regular posters. Of course one scout (possible homosexual) had this to say.

Another scout brought it back to Russell, saying, "He's got that same smile that JaMarcus had. They light the room up. That's what Jameis seems to be doing."

Yep, that basically sums up the situation. Some team will be lamenting in a few years how they wasted millions on this clown after he busts. Meanwhile, Jameez and his mega-watt, watermelon grin will be laughing it up all the way to the bank.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's how a hack sportswriter in one of the local rags describes Ben Heeney today, who is as athletic as any LB in the draft:

"Heeney is undersized and not athletic by NFL standards but plays with the proverbial high motor that's always turned on."

He probably has no idea who Heeney is, did a quick search and saw that he's White and then consulted his Racist Stereotypes of White Athletes 101 Handbook to write his description.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Here's how a hack sportswriter in one of the local rags describes Ben Heeney today, who is as athletic as any LB in the draft:

"Heeney is undersized and not athletic by NFL standards but plays with the proverbial high motor that's always turned on."

He probably has no idea who Heeney is, did a quick search and saw that he's White and then consulted his Racist Stereotypes of White Athletes 101 Handbook to write his description.

Geez it's amazing idiots can write something without any desire for knowledge or facts. America for you. Somehow he has journalism degree! LOL.