2010 Week 15

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Tebow has 78 yards and a TD on the ground and a TD through the air so far. Just starting a drive now.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Steelers' lose at home.. which further aids New England's attempt to get the #1 seed.

Hopefully New England doesn't choke tonight.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Steelers' lose at home.. which further aids New England's attempt to get the #1 seed.

Hopefully New England doesn't choke tonight.

Love to see the afrolete laden "Sh1tsburgh Squeelers" drop one.

Falcons looked shakey at times, but Matty Ice led them through. Hopefully, they'll sharpen up for the 'Aints.

I cannot believe the sorry (va)Giants punked out & rolled over for (con)Vick & the "Filthadelphia (w)Ea(k)gles". What a half-@$$ display!
smiley21.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
ha, even announcers acknowledged: "Tim Tebow with a solid, solid game"

Matt Spaeth scored a TD.

John Carlson is really underused... wth! he still is, by far, their best receiver!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Austin Collie is so talented, it's a Caste System shame that he has to play the slot, especially when he is obviously concussion prone. He's a young stallion, a better receiver than Reggie Wayne, and should be playing outside. Blair White or Pierre Garcon can play inside, it doesn't really matter; Collie is a dominant receiver and if the Colts want him to have a long and productive career they need to move him outside where he belongs instead of serving him up for concussions.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Amen to that, Don. It sickens me that Austin is getting lit up so often without the coaches doing something about it. Opposing defenders are clearly targeting him because they know he's susceptible. I hope they move him outside, but I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Can't wait for the Pats to get the ball and watch Woody in action.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It's really sad that NFL defenses are so porous. Makes a mockery of the word professional.

Anak

Mentor
Sorry for the random thought but Tom Brady's undershirt looks like a chainmail coif to me, it's rather snazzy!

Westside

Hall of Famer
It appears early that the PATS are hitting on all cylinders. Good TD run by the "LawFirm". Hopefully Woody gets more involved in the next series. 7 to 3 Pats.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Also, the PATS O line looks to dominate the game, great time for Woody to explode for massive yardage.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
nice cutback by Woodhead ...

Westside

Hall of Famer
Woody with two great runs

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Law Firm runs really hard, but Woodhead is clearly faster, quicker, more agile, a better blocker, and a better receiver. i wonder what it will take for Woodhead to establish a larger share of the touches, because he is obviously a more complete player and explosive threat...