2010 Week 15

Claimjumper

Mentor
"electrifying" 40 yard run by tebow!!

first post by the way. I've been browsing the site and forum for a couple months and finally decided to get registered. Found the site through a link someone posted to a precious metal/ economy focusing on the tribes involvement
Edited by: Claimjumper

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
Freethinker said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Giants lose.  They gave up four touchdowns in half a quarter.  Despicable!!
F the Giants and their defense. I love Eli Manning, Kevin Boss and the O line but the all black D has to go. I hope they miss the playoffs now and bring in some talented Whites, especially at linebacker. Boley, Goff and Bulluck are the worst!
smiley7.gif

Chase Blackburn should be starting over Goff, who sucks horribly. Blackburn played well when he was in, but of course he's only a special teams mascot. I wonder if Giants fans want him back starting now?
That's what I've been telling friends, family and any DWFs of the Giants for the last few seasons. Of course they don't listen. I am convinced the only chance that Blackburn will ever have to start is if he is picked up by another team.

I'm still fuming that they let Dog Killer Vick and loud mouthed negro Jackson win that ballgame!

Kaptain

Master
3rd and 1 for the Browns in the red zone and they continue to do the same play that has been stopped on 3 previous 3rd and 1's. I was yelling at the screen for a pitch to the outside - which is what I think is Hillis' best type of run that they so rarely do. The Power sweep was called the POWER sweep because it was designed for Power running backs blasting on little defensive backs.

Also the Browns complete refusal to use Colt McCoy's athletic ability is plain stupid. If Colt were black, there is no question that there would be plays designed to use his running ability - especially to keep drives alive on 3rd and a few yards. Using Colt's legs could also open things up for Hillis.

I also agree with someone's assessement of the play-action of the Browns - completely unconvincing. That's pretty basic.

Nevertheless, Colt looks like a star if he can get a decent coordinator next year and at least one decent WR. Too bad Mangini may get fired as he is the only coach to show real faith in Hillis. He should fire the offensive coordinator now if he can and hope the next two games go well. It may save his job.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In typical cowardly fashion, Tom Coughlin reamed out his punter non-stop after the Giants let Desean Jackson run right through them for the game winning punt return after he had initially bobbled it. A black member of the Giants finally nudged Coughlin away from Matt Dodge. And Coughlin is supposed to be perhaps the "toughest" coach in the league. A-hole.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'm so pissed at the Giants I hope they lose their final two games and end up 9-7. Most likely they wouldn't make the playoffs with that record. Those scumbags deserve it.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
These coal black defenses are terrible. They are constantly allowing very long runs by running backs. Denver's d is trash.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
In typical cowardly fashion, Tom Coughlin reamed out his punter non-stop after the Giants let Desean Jackson run right through them for the game winning punt return after he had initially bobbled it. 

So typical! His affletes blew the game, couldn't tackle anyone in the fourth quarter.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
In typical cowardly fashion, Tom Coughlin reamed out his punter non-stop after the Giants let Desean Jackson run right through them for the game winning punt return after he had initially bobbled it. A black member of the Giants finally nudged Coughlin away from Matt Dodge. And Coughlin is supposed to be perhaps the "toughest" coach in the league. A-hole.

Yep, pathetic display by blame-everyone-but-me-and-the-affletes Coughlin. He'll probably go real easy on his defense in the press conference.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The much reviled Rex Grossman was an instant huge upgrade over McNabb. The national uproar over McNabb's benching should significantly subside now. I was afraid Washington would lay down but they played hard, the offense at least.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I had the NFL Network on for a few minutes and they already were showing the Convick press conference. It's only the beginning.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Claimjumper said:
"electrifying" 40 yard run by tebow!!

first post by the way. I've been browsing the site and forum for a couple months and finally decided to get registered. Found the site through a link someone posted to a precious metal/ economy focusing on the tribes involvement
Welcome aboard, Claimjumper!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
I had the NFL Network on for a few minutes and they already were showing the Convick press conference.  It's only the beginning.

Yes, it's reminiscent of "Cam Newton beat Alabama".. when, in reality, Alabama beat Alabama!

Kaptain

Master
Don Wassall said:
In typical cowardly fashion, Tom Coughlin reamed out his punter non-stop after the Giants let Desean Jackson run right through them for the game winning punt return after he had initially bobbled it.  A black member of the Giants finally nudged Coughlin away from Matt Dodge.  And Coughlin is supposed to be perhaps the "toughest" coach in the league.  A-hole.

It might only be warranted if the punter was told to kick it out of bounds. Something tells me that that was not the case and that he was classic caste scape-goat.

The biggest mistake IMO was when the Giants had Vick in 3rd and 10 on his own 10 yard line and a defensive blitzer from the outside inexplicably takes an inside move on his blocker and allows Vick to run for about 30 yards. That's a gimme first down and more - didn't hear that he occasionally runs the ball? Idiots!

Kaptain

Master
Apparently the punter got a high snap and punted it quickly to avoid a block. Jackson dropped the ball and then picked it up and ran it in. The defense was right there and had plenty of time to make the tackle, but just didn't get it done.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
One good thing that happened today, Peyton Hillis went over 1,100 yards rushing (1129) and has 469 yards receiving. That puts him at 1,598 yards from scrimmage. I'd think 2 games will see him break 1,800 YFS and over 500 yards receiving. I'd like to see Peyton get over 1,250 yards rushing but the way the Browns are functioning right now doesn't make me very confident of the latter happening. I hope I'm wrong.

northwinds

Mentor
Well it hasn't been a very inspiring day......but we've still got Brady, Welker, Woodhead, Edelman and the boys to make a scene in prime time tonight. Any updates on Tebow from folks seeing that game?

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
So... The Giants' coach blames the punter, of all people, for the final disaster?

Makes sense, since it couldn't have been the eleven incompetent Negroes on the field for the defense -- the defense that got Al-Bundy'ed in allowing four touchdowns not in a single game, but a single QUARTER.

What a friggin LOSER.

Claimjumper

Mentor
afflete Lance Ball drops a perfectly thrown ball fromTT in the endzone.
hit him right in the numbersEdited by: Claimjumper