2010 Week 15

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Matt Flynn is showing some nice elusiveness in the pocket for Green Bay.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I think "Hoodie" believes the "Lawfirm" is only more durable due to his size. But knows that Danny is obviously the better all around back. I see more touches coming Danny's way as the game progresses.

I know you guys saw the stat, Woodhead leads all RBs in yards per touch. 6.9 YPT; It just went up, too! Edited by: Toby Hillis

Westside

Hall of Famer
Nice pass and catch from Flynn to Jones for a long TD.

"Dark and Darker" collide on defense to give the Pack and easy touchdown. Gotta love the affletes...

backrow

Hall of Famer
Nink with a big sack!

PS can you believe that Dolphins and Saints didn't want this guy? 50 tackles, 2 sacks and 2 interceptions is not a bad stat line for an OLB!

Kuhn received some praise from the announcers, too. Edited by: backrow

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep, Jordy should have caught that one.

Kuhn with a nice run!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Brady is going to have to throw downfield at some point ... the Packers are completelysquatting onthe underneath stuff.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Matt Flynn is looking very poised for a quarterback making his first start. he looks decisive in his decision making, and his throws are on time and on target. i've liked what i've seen thus far from him.

northwinds

Mentor
I don't think I have ever been as conflicted in watching a game as the Patriots/Packers. Overall, I want Brady and the boys to win out.....but I would love to see them in a SuperBowl against these very same Packers....and if the Pack loses tonight there playoff chances are nill....

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
northwinds said:
I don't think I have ever been as conflicted in watching a game as the Patriots/Packers.  Overall, I want Brady and the boys to win out.....but I would love to see them in a SuperBowl against these very same Packers....and if the Pack loses tonight there playoff chances are nill....

I'd love to see Matt Flynn win tonight and shut the haters as well.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Brandon Jackson is absolutely horrible. I haven't seen him hit a hole hard once tonight. He gets to the line of scrimmage and dances, never puts his head down.

There's no doubt Kuhn would be more productive. And on queue, he's pulled out after a great catch and run on a screen pass for a first down. McCarthy needs to just man up and leave him in. He's their best RB.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
nice vision and a Hillis Hurdle from Kuhn on the screen play. it's "weird" how all of these non-athletic White "boys" are so gifted as to effortlessly leap over the "real" talents, isn't it.
smiley2.gif

Patriots haven't had to play from behind a lot recently. Last time they were behind by this much was probably against the Browns. That game, Woodhead had his 2nd most carries of the year.

WOW was that awesome! Dan Connoly!!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
how about the speed and athletic ability of Dan Connolly! wow! can you imagine one of the black sumos making that play? awesome! Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Westside

Hall of Famer
Uncle Cris is in rare form. Every affelet he comments about is the greatest thing since sliced bread. If he were to be believed we would be witnessing the faux pro bowl in December instead of February. Uncle Cris
smiley8.gif

northwinds

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
northwinds said:
I don't think I have ever been as conflicted in watching a game as the Patriots/Packers. Overall, I want Brady and the boys to win out.....but I would love to see them in a SuperBowl against these very same Packers....and if the Pack loses tonight there playoff chances are nill....

I'd love to see Matt Flynn win tonight and shut the haters as well.

I meant to mention the Matt Flynn angle as well.....got to love the guy from the LSU championship year....handing off to Jacob Hester.....winning the NC. And everybody today chuckling "Matt Flynn".....really...too many conflicts tonight.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Awesome return by Dan Connolly!!!
smiley32.gif