2010 Week 15

Riddlewire

Master
Peyton with only 14 carries in the game.
Cleveland again gets blown out in T.O.P. 38m-22m.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
If Bradford were actually smart, he would only throw the ball to Amendola. He's the only one who is catching anything for the Lambs.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Unbelievable sliding catch by Amendola!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Detroit wins on a field goal in overtime over Raheem's Dreem Teem Blackaneers. That team is a fraud.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The Rams sumo-affletic tackles are pitiful. They can't even slow down KC's feeble rush.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Giants all-afflete defense is just atrocious throughout the 2nd half. The D Line is not containing Vick at all. On the tying touchdown, CB Thomas had an open field tackle on Maclin and totally whiffed. These blacks cannot tackle!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Mike Vick has 130 yards rushing on 10 carries in the game so far. But you can't hit him in the open field or FatBastard will cry. When the QB runs like a RB, he should be hit just like a RB.

Riddlewire

Master
WTF?
Why are the Broncos using Moreno to run the wildcat when they've got Tebow on the field already? Morons.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The Giants' defense stinks! The Browns' offensive line/coach stinks! Congrats to Austin Collie and the Colts! That's about all I have to say about today's games so far. I'm looking forward to the Patriots game tonight.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Not to mention their punt coverage team was absolutly attrocious. The Giants DBs suck to high heaven, can't tackle in the open field what so ever. Good thing the Giants don't have a white man in their secondary, or he'd probably be getting mugged by Giant's DWFs in rage over the loss.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Giants lose.  They gave up four touchdowns in half a quarter.  Despicable!!
F the Giants and their defense. I love Eli Manning, Kevin Boss and the O line but the all black D has to go. I hope they miss the playoffs now and bring in some talented Whites, especially at linebacker. Boley, Goff and Bulluck are the worst!
smiley7.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The NFL is such bull! The Giants are up 31-10 in the fourth quarter and QB Dog Killer only had 121 passing yards. All of a sudden he runs wild on them and they score four touchdowns. Guess what all the Sportscenter highlights will be about?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Freethinker said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Giants lose.  They gave up four touchdowns in half a quarter.  Despicable!!
F the Giants and their defense. I love Eli Manning, Kevin Boss and the O line but the all black D has to go. I hope they miss the playoffs now and bring in some talented Whites, especially at linebacker. Boley, Goff and Bulluck are the worst!
smiley7.gif

Chase Blackburn should be starting over Goff, who sucks horribly. Blackburn played well when he was in, but of course he's only a special teams mascot. I wonder if Giants fans want him back starting now?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I don't have the game on, but it doesn't look good so far, Tebow 0 for 3. Of course Moreno has a whopping 6 yards on 3 carries. Pretty close to his career average, I figure.

Riddlewire

Master
It's not just that Hillis was the better runningback in Denver. Moreno really is just awful.
I could name half a dozen DII white runningbacks who could replace him next year and perform better.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The Giants need to take Chris White, Collin McCarthy, Casey Matthews, or Alex Wujciak in the draft. On the other hand, I hope they don't. Their careers will get ruined in New York. If they become anything more the WSTDs, the DWFs will be in rage and magnify his every mistake.