2007 NFL Week 13

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Clark is my fantasy TE, so its a really good day so far. Keep it up!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
is it just me, or does the 'elusive' and 'afaletic' Vince Young take an awful lot of sacks? shouldn't his 'raw afaleticism' allow him to have a really low number?
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Wow another 25 yard catch for my man Kevin Curtis. His speed is ridiculous. One of the brothers tried to tackle him and Curtis juked him out of his shoes.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Luke Lawton just scored his first NFL touchdown on a 1-yard catch from Peyton Manning.
smiley32.gif

he also returned a kickoff for 18 yards to begin the drive.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Luke Lawton just scored his first NFL touchdown on a 1-yard catch from Peyton Manning.
smiley32.gif

he also returned a kickoff for 18 yards to begin the drive.

that was a nicely designed and executed shovel pass. thumbs up for Lawton and the Colts!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Matt Jones actually has 2 catches for 16 yards. That gives him only 12 catches so far this season and 0 starts. Nice way to treat the best athlete on the the team. Instead you have the super slow Ernest Wilford starting with a whooping 26 catches on the season. Funny in the prospect profile on NFL.com Jones was said to be "one of the best athletes to ever come out of the college ranks." I remember that line very clearly. However other prospect profiles said he has good straight line speed but doesn't "have the agility," to play the wide receiver position. Ridiculous.

G

Furrey even got a pass thrown to him for 9 yard gimme that would probably be there all day except they have 1st round super athletes that would cry like baby and they want the ball thrown their way 15 times a game.

Bear Backer

Mentor
whiteknight said:
the "official" reason for brian not getting any carries is because he is playing FB and they dont want to tire him out
smiley5.gif

they said on a radio feed that im listening to is that they are trying to figure out if Leonard can play FB its a scary thought if the rams managment decide he cant will become the good old special teams demon
smiley7.gif

Yes it is quite pathetic. The "emerging" Antonio Pittman managed 4 carries for 11 whopping yards. Brian Leonard is done in St Louis. What a G_ddamn shame! If they treated an afflete like that their would be raised eyebrows and sublte hints tossed of racism by the talking heads. I was hopeful with Scott Linehan, he looked like he might be willing to go against the Caste system, getting Curtis more involved in offense last season, Drafting Leonard in the second round and bringing in Drew Bennett in the offseason. However something has happened to him during this season and he has started to to postrate himself to the caste. The way the Rams have treated Leonard is abysmal and they rarely even look to Bennett, don't maximize his size and speed and almost never look to him in the redzone. Linehan's job may be on the line and he richly deserves to be fired, but if they were to replace him with one of the worst caste whores in recent memory ,Jim Haslett, you can bet that Leonard will in fact be reduced to a special teamer. I really hate the NFL sometimes, and it will not take much more crap for me to abandon it forever.Edited by: Bear Backer

devans

Mentor
You are right about Haslett.
We had better pray he never ends up in charge.
It would be goodbye to Leonard, Bennett and Looker for sure.

Bear Backer said:
whiteknight said:
the "official" reason for brian not getting any carries is because he is playing FB and they dont want to tire him out
smiley5.gif

they said on a radio feed that im listening to is that they are trying to figure out if Leonard can play FB its a scary thought if the rams managment decide he cant will become the good old special teams demon
smiley7.gif

Yes it is quite pathetic. The "emerging" Antonio Pittman managed 4 carries for 11 whopping yards. Brian Leonard is done in St Louis. What a G_ddamn shame! If they treated an afflete like that their would be raised eyebrows and sublte hints tossed of racism by the talking heads. I was hopeful with Scott Linehan, he looked like he might be willing to go against the Caste system, getting Curtis more involved in offense last season, Drafting Leonard in the second round and bringing in Drew Bennett in the offseason. However something has happened to him during this season and he has started to to postrate himself to the caste. The way the Rams have treated Leonard is abysmal and they rarely even look to Bennett, don't maximize his size and speed and almost never look to him in the redzone. Linehan's job may be on the line and he richly deserves to be fired, but if they were to replace him with one of the worst caste whores in recent memory ,Jim Haslett, you can bet that Leonard will in fact be reduced to a special teamer. I really hate the NFL sometimes, and it will not take much more crap for me to abandon it forever.

adam carriker had a monster game at DE today

but with brian its such a damm shame, his talents are being wasted and is just another great white runningbakc tossed to the dogs ive posted on many rams boards to see how they like leonard and the vibe i get some love the guy some are 50/50 and the rest reckon he was taken to high and could have been had in the 6th round
smiley7.gif

some are saying he is playing his (get this) rightful posistion at full back and the minute i try to stick up for the guy i kinda get called a racsit redneck
smiley5.gif

i try to point out that beofre the browns game leonard has the same amount of yards as jackson in less carries (or it nay have been more yards same carrires) and they said that was because jackson was running behind a poor o line they tend to go awfully quietwhen you oint out leonard was running ehind a worse o line and no passing game with buulger out

Whats even worse he has lost the backup RB role to antonio "2.7 ypc" pittman and is blocking fpr this thug
smiley7.gif
Edited by: whiteknight

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Devin Hester just dropped a perfectly thrown bomb from Rex Grossman! wow!

he beat the black safety from New York badly! but of course, somehow according to the announcers he beat Craig Dahl as well even though Dahl was covering the other half of the field.
smiley5.gif

wow! it was an easy touchdown, and he completely dropped it. right after that, the announcer said that Chicago leads the league in dropped passes...

i'm supposed to believe that neither Mike Hass nor David Ball were good enough to see the field? give me a break.
smiley7.gif

as an aside, it looked to me like Craig Dahl was gaining ground on Hester as he ran to cover his teammate's butt. did anyone else see the play?

backrow

Hall of Famer
use some spellcheck man. all those typos hard to read, even though i am hardly a grammar nazi.

Josh McCown threw a TD pass to Tim Dwight, but something must have happened since it's number 1 pick mister Russell playing now. get ready for a new media frenzy...

Bear Backer

Mentor
"some are saying he is playing his (get this) rightful posistion at full back and the minute i try to stick up for the guy i kinda get called a racsit redneck"

That kind of thing is really bad here in Bears Land. Everyone is quick to start throwing out insults to fans who support white players over affletes other than QB and Brian Urlacher. Earlier in the year I posted about how the Bears had bad WR's and needed to get Mike Hass and Ball on the field. One of the replies I got was "Well Well, what a surprise another racist cracker." So I reported the post and replied back: "Oh is that so? supporting White Players is now racist?" I got warned and had my posting privledged removed for a while because I had brought race into a topic which is a violation of the rules.
smiley5.gif
The other poster was able to keep right on posting. That's what we are up against in Bears Land.

Racial slurs are common place terms on Cubs and Bears message boards, and the moderators don't care as long as they are slurs against white people. A couple of years ago there was even some dork on the Cubs message boards who was calling everyone Hee Haw Haole, (which is an insult in Hawaiian to whites) and saying how all Haole's were dumb. Imagine what would happen if the roles were reversed.

There was even a sizeable group at the start of the season that wanted Hunter Hillenmeyer replaced with Jamar Williams who looks like a slow footed slug on the field. That just shows how idiotic they are because Hunter is really the glue of the linebacker corps. Urlacher may be the defensive leader, but Hunter is the smartest player on the entire defense. It took Urlacher a good 4 years or so to really learn his position, and if not for his exceptional athletic ability would not have been as successful as he has been. Hunter has always known his position and is always involved in plays despite not having the athletic ability of Urlacher. Hunter doesn't make the dumb emotional mistakes that Urlacher does from time to time either. Like "Cough Cough" Kicking the ball and getting called for unsportsmanlike conduct.

And yes I almost had to giggle when Hester Dropped that pass. The hype that this guy gets is unbelievable, and yet he has some of the worst hands I have ever seen. I literally cringe sometimes when he returns kicks, because you never know if he is going to return it for a touchdown or muff it and give the kicking team the ball deep in our own territory.Edited by: Bear Backer

backrow

Hall of Famer
Josh McCown is back and he threw his second TD pass, to another white player: TE Zach Miller!
smiley32.gif

btw his brother Luke is playing great football for Bucs today in his first game since 2004! so far 14/14, over 200 yards and a TDEdited by: backrow

Bart

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Kevin Curtis with a 47 year reception. Great deep speed for this guy.

He finished the game with 111 yards, bringing him to 904 for the season on 56 catches. Edited by: Bart

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Kevin Curtis with a 47 year reception. Great deep speed for this guy.

He finished the game with 111 yards, bringing him to 904 for the season on 56 catches. 

Thats a guarenteed 1000 yard season for Curtis. Heck he may even hit 1,200 this season. Great production for a guy starting his first season. Although he should have been starting in St Louis over Bruce.

G

whiteknight said:
Whats even worse he has lost the backup RB role to antonio "2.7 ypc" pittman and is blocking fpr this thug
smiley7.gif

Huh? He's a thug because he supplanted Leonard as the #2 tailback? He was the feature back at O-State, and logged 2,500 yards in last 2 seasons.When Leonard ran the rock at Rutgers, he had marginal stats before losing his job to an explosive 18 year old true freshman. Then he was aglorified blocker for 3 years.

Pittman also threw down a 4.40 at the combine, and with the exception of the bench press, had superior measurables across the board. It didn't surprise me at all when the Rams snatched him up, and installed him. Despite the fact that Superman wears Brian Leonard underwear, and that thatBoogie Man's afraid that Brian Leonard's in HIS closet, and that Jack Bauer is Brian Leonard's b*tch, he's only had2 good carries all year.

Anyway, true Ram fansare happy that they're one Frerotte botched snapfrom a 4 game winning streak after starting 0-8. Professional sports is very superstitious arena. They're not gonna revert to an0 and 8 back when their new 1-2 tailback punch is a fumble away from being4-0. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

G

Jimmy Chitwood said:
wow! it was an easy touchdown, and he completely dropped it. right after that, the announcer said that Chicago leads the league in dropped passes...

i'm supposed to believe that neither Mike Hass nor David Ball were good enough to see the field? give me a break.
smiley7.gif

Chicago has a pass happy offense. They have 391 pass attempts, and 32 drops. They're willing to sacrifice 8% of theirpasses being dropped by current their receivers, than 8% of their passes being dropped by anyone else.. especiallyuntested practice squad players.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Texas Tech said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:
wow! it was an easy touchdown, and he completely dropped it. right after that, the announcer said that Chicago leads the league in dropped passes... i'm supposed to believe that neither Mike Hass nor David Ball were good enough to see the field? give me a break.
smiley7.gif

Chicago has a pass happy offense. They have 391 pass attempts, and 32 drops. They're willing to sacrifice 8% of their passes being dropped by current their receivers, than 8% of their passes being dropped by anyone else.. especially untested practice squad players.

I wonder what difference that 8% would make to Rex Grossman's or Brian Griese's reputation. Or to the Bears record.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"Chicago has a pass happy offense. They have 391 pass attempts, and 32 drops. They're willing to sacrifice 8% of their passes being dropped by current their receivers, than 8% of their passes being dropped by anyone else.. especially untested practice squad players."

Texas Tech, I can see that you're a VERY misguided individual. Haha, I imagine you as one of those unathletic white queers who actually are impressed by the play in NFL.

I'm sure you also have the "WE" and "US" mentality when referring to "YOUR" team. Haha, how f*cking gay can you be, man (or in your case, miss)?

If you actually beleive that Mike Hass and David Ball can't start or even play in the NFL, then like 95% of NFL "fans," YOU'RE DREAMING. If you believe that, I'm 100% positive you've never seen either of these phenoms play in college, where they were men among boys....boys who were drafted ahead of them (I wonder why?).

PS - How does it make you feel every time Brian Leonard (who you actually hate for some reason) leaps over one of your precious "athletes?"

I other words, please go kill your worthless, pussified self so that you can burn in the deep, everlasting fires of hell (which is too nice a place for you).

You're a joke texas tech. Purposely trying to make others angry is very immature. The fact is that Leonard was drafted by the Rams themselves to be the #2 guy. He did nothing to lose the job. Running behind that atrocious o-line and still getting a 100 yard game against a great run stopping Cardinals defense was proof he can play. Not to mention Pittman cannot catch the ball like Leonard can. Right now it's somewhat understandable that Pittman's playnig since he had a decent performance not too long ago. But if his production drops (like it has been), so should he, just like what happened to Leonard and either Leonard or another back should supplant him. Otherwise, what happened to Leonard is completely unfair. As for the "untested practice squad players" Mike Hass is on the active roster so do some research. Don't forget he has the best hands on the team, maybet the league, so he won't add to that 8% drop rate you mentioned. Biletnikoff award winners have always shown they can be productive NFL players, if not superstars. The exception is Charles Rogers, whose injuries and lack of work ethic negated his talents. And if you don't want to play untested players, then no one will ever play for the Bears until their current players retire and first round draft picks would never see teh field. Another thing, I wouldn't call 18th in the league for pass attempts "pass happy." Do the math. 32 teams. 18th. That means more than half the NFL teams pass more than the Bears. Plus, no team EVER wants drops, regardless of how many times you throw the ball. Next time you come here and argue, at least make halfway decent arguments. Edited by: whiteafflete15

Bart

Hall of Famer
Texas Tech said:
Chicago has a pass happy offense. They have 391 pass attempts, and 32 drops. They're willing to sacrifice 8% of theirpasses being dropped by current their receivers, than 8% of their passes being dropped by anyone else.. especiallyuntested practice squad players.

This is yet another indication of how dumb Lovie actually is.Receivers drop passes left and right and he still consigns - sure handed - Mike Hass to the back of the bus? Give me a break! It is no wonder the Chicago fans and media have been calling for his head and questioning his judgment.Edited by: Bart

G

TT your a fool and if your white your self loathing is despicable. How many running backs are in the NFL, and you tell me that all of those black men are better than the cream of the crop white kids from college and high school? Edited by: wile