Zander Horvath

Horvath is better than that slug Benny Snell Jr. that got carries for 4 years in Pittsburgh. He's more bigger and more athletic than Anthony McFarland outside of the 40 time (better 10 yard split and vertical) and Najee Harris honestly looks like he is running in sand and isn't much more than a big bodied back - Harris didn't do much regarding workouts including no 40 time. Warren is the other RB on the roster who is probably the best recieving back. Logically Horvath would make sense as a bigger power back with receiving ability - hope he gets a break in Pittsburgh but they don't use FBs in the offense.

He may be a long shot but I am certainly rooting for him. He easily has running back ability in the league.
Of all the Steelers backs we've seen thus far Warren is by far the best and he went undrafted. For a "power back" Harris has no power. He's slow and weak, but because he was drafted in the first round he'll be around for a long time. You should see the Steelers DWFs indignant reactions when someone says Harris stinks. They worship him.

Unfortunately I don't see Horvath breaking through. Connor Heyward has a roster spot for life (unlike Derek Watt) and Harris will automatically be a starter for many seasons unless he gets injured. What I say probably seems pessimistic but it's the Steelers we're talking about here. They are one of the original caste system initiators.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Of all the Steelers backs we've seen thus far Warren is by far the best and he went undrafted. For a "power back" Harris has no power. He's slow and weak, but because he was drafted in the first round he'll be around for a long time. You should see the Steelers DWFs indignant reactions when someone says Harris stinks. They worship him.

Unfortunately I don't see Horvath breaking through. Connor Heyward has a roster spot for life (unlike Derek Watt) and Harris will automatically be a starter for many seasons unless he gets injured. What I say probably seems pessimistic but it's the Steelers we're talking about here. They are one of the original caste system initiators.
Agreed on all points. Warren easily looked like the best back last year when I saw the Steelers play. Harris looks like he runs in sand and seems to have no agility/change of direction ability.

jphoss

Mentor
Agreed on all points. Warren easily looked like the best back last year when I saw the Steelers play. Harris looks like he runs in sand and seems to have no agility/change of direction ability.
Harris most likely hasn’t gotten appreciably better since he was a sophomore in high school yet bc of his hype and that he played for bama people assume he’s a good rb

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
When you look at bigger backs like Toby Gerhart and Brian Leonard, who ran really fast 40s for their size, a big White back has to literally run a 4.40 and likely even faster to get a look, and even then a litany of excuses will be offered as to why they're "not capable" of being a running back, in sharp contrast to the hundred or so Black ones in the league at any given time. Travis Jervey was 6'0" and 230 pounds with blazing speed -- NFL's Fastest Man speed -- and was always treated as nothing more than a special teams player the entire time he was in the NFL. Christian McCaffrey was an outlier for reasons we've mentioned many times and of course he was certainly fast enough.

But I don't want to be overly negative. There's clearly been an uptick in White RBs getting some play at both FBS and FCS schools, especially the big programs as there's always been a sprinkling of really good White backs at the smaller schools, though of course one after another they didn't get a legit opportunity in the NFL. It's nice to see, and as I've written before I believe Caste Football has made a dent in the prevailing narrative which stood unchallenged for decades. A long long way to go, but any kind of incremental progress in any area of this "woke" anti-White society is always extremely rare and shouldn't be minimized.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
When you look at bigger backs like Toby Gerhart and Brian Leonard, who ran really fast 40s for their size, a big White back has to literally run a 4.40 and likely even faster to get a look, and even then a litany of excuses will be offered as to why they're "not capable" of being a running back, in sharp contrast to the hundred or so Black ones in the league at any given time. Travis Jervey was 6'0" and 230 pounds with blazing speed -- NFL's Fastest Man speed -- and was always treated as nothing more than a special teams player the entire time he was in the NFL. Christian McCaffrey was an outlier for reasons we've mentioned many times and of course he was certainly fast enough.

But I don't want to be overly negative. There's clearly been an uptick in White RBs getting some play at both FBS and FCS schools, especially the big programs as there's always been a sprinkling of really good White backs at the smaller schools, though of course one after another they didn't get a legit opportunity in the NFL. It's nice to see, and as I've written before I believe Caste Football has made a dent in the prevailing narrative which stood unchallenged for decades. A long long way to go, but any kind of incremental progress in any area of this "woke" anti-White society is always extremely rare and shouldn't be minimized.

Excellent post Don. I agree with everything you said. Also we now have Riley Moss in the NFL and hopefully next year another cb! Who
would have even imagined that for decades and decades of very little. These guys are so important on the defensive side of the ball.
Back to the Running Backs. With Will Shipley and Carson Steele we have 2 guys that should be locks to make an nfl team and play! Let's
hope no shenigans happen to change that as Cmac can only play so long. We need others to step up and emulate what he has done!

jphoss

Mentor
Excellent post Don. I agree with everything you said. Also we now have Riley Moss in the NFL and hopefully next year another cb! Who
would have even imagined that for decades and decades of very little. These guys are so important on the defensive side of the ball.
Back to the Running Backs. With Will Shipley and Carson Steele we have 2 guys that should be locks to make an nfl team and play! Let's
hope no shenigans happen to change that as Cmac can only play so long. We need others to step up and emulate what he has done!
Riley Moss could do for white cb’s what Cmac did for rb. I don’t like to put such pressure on a kid but him succeeding would have an immeasurable impact on defeating the caste system