"Whites Aren’t Good Enough"

Last night I had a phone conversation with my liberal college professor friend. He is big sports fan and had played college football in the 1960's. I posted a thread a few months ago about him. Professor F had said that "white kids today aren't as racially prejudiced as their parents and grandparents were." When I informed him that nonwhites STILL carry these prejudices, he was shocked. This idea had never occurred to him.

Last night I asked my liberal friend why there were no white athletes at certain positions in pro football. "They aren't good enough," he replied, "the kid from LSU, Hester, was pretty good in college, but he can't run in the NFL. You have to be a lot better at that level. Whites are too soft nowadays. Blacks are tougher."

I pointed out that the colleges don't recruit whites at these positions. "It's because they aren't good enough," he again said. I then told him that around the country all-white high schools regularly beat black high schools. "I have never heard that," he replied.

When I told him that the NFL keeps whites out as a general policy, he refused to believe it. "The NFL would love to have a great white running back and a lot of great white players. The NFL would promote this. Don't they promote Peyton Manning and Tom Brady?" he said. He added, "Whites aren't as fast." I mentioned Kevin Curtis. He agreed, "That Kevin Curtis can fly."

I must add that Professor F is not a booster of black quarterbacks. "We aren't getting as many good QB's out of college because of the spread offense they are running. That don't work in the pros. It takes a drop-back passer." He is a big Titan fan and agrees that Vince Young can't be a pro QB. "Young has a bad throwing motion and isn't mentally tough. From playing both QB and safety in college, I can tell. You can read him easy because of his throwing style." When I asked Professor F why the NFL and corporate world promoted Michael Vick, he said, "Michael Vick had a cannon for an arm. Vince Young doesn't."

Professor F isn't impressed by Ben Roethlisberger. "He isn't that good. He makes poor throws." When asked why Mike Alstott was never a featured runner, F said, "Alsott was slow. He was a plowhorse." I asked why Jerome Bettis was always the main runner despite average speed. "Yes, Bettis was not any faster than Alstott."

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Your friend suffers from cognitive dissonance.

I don't know what to make of your college professor friend other than I'd like to stick him in Newark, any ghetto in Brooklyn of his choice, Harlem, Detroit, East St. Louis, Watts in the darkest of night and see how long he survives.Edited by: OldSchoolBoy75

j41181

Master
Interesting conversation you had with your Professor friend. He seems uninformed for someone who is a college professor. Well that's his beliefs, but the thing of whites not being good enough is absolute nonsense.

The problem with the NFL and College football these days, is that these NFL and College people see money, and only care about money on these black athletes. White athletes are for the most part, considered as damage goods, injury waiting to happen.

This applies to other sports like Basketball, Baseball, and Track and Field. Whites not being good enough, is like also saying they are injury prone.

Edited by: j41181

LabMan

Mentor
White Shogun,

Right on the money,I have a whole neighborhood suffering from the same affliction,as I stated in another thread,they will not even debate me because of my association with the "cognitive dissonance busting publication,The Nationalist Times"!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:

I agree. I also agree that heseems veryuninformed to be a college professor.

In some of these cases, its almost like these people suffer from functional fixedness, but instead of it being with an object, it iswith the information they have. They can only apply it to one group or the other, depending on the norm (or function)associated with the group. They can't apply the same info to both groups at the same time.

Colonel_Reb said:
White Shogun said:

I agree. I also agree that he seems very uninformed to be a college professor.

In some of these cases, its almost like these people suffer from functional fixedness, but instead of it being with an object, it is with the information they have. They can only apply it to one group or the other, depending on the norm (or function)associated with the group. They can't apply the same info to both groups at the same time.

Yes, he has these fixed beliefs, cognitive dissonance, if you will,

OldSchoolBoy75 said:
I don't know what to make of your college professor friend other than I'd like to stick him in Newark, any ghetto in Brooklyn of his choice, Harlem, Detroit, East St. Louis, Watts in the darkest of night and see how long he survives.

I have made this exact point to him many times. He still insists that black neighborhoods aren't that much more dangerous. I should point out that he doesn'r live anywhere near a black neighborhood.

sport historian said:
OldSchoolBoy75 said:
I don't know what to make of your college professor friend other than I'd like to stick him in Newark, any ghetto in Brooklyn of his choice, Harlem, Detroit, East St. Louis, Watts in the darkest of night and see how long he survives.

I have made this exact point to him many times. He still insists that black neighborhoods aren't that much more dangerous. I should point out that he doesn'r live anywhere near a black neighborhood.

After reading this, I am positively sure your friend is programmed into thinking that black behavior/culture/reality is nothing but a social construct enacted by a White, patriarchal system devised to oppress blacks. There could be no other explanation, other than maybe he is only saving face in order not to let his true feelings come out. I'm sorry to say your friend has no conscience, let alone common sense.

Of course your friend would not live anywhere near a ghetto. Methinks he's the type of person that will "give back" to the (black) community but let out a big sigh of relief when he returns to his safe, White neighborhood. The majority of leftist Whites are like this. Occasionally, you'll see similar retards actually living in ghettoes (Art Rooney, the Steelers' owner and his family, for example), but for the most part they wouldn't even think of lending their living space to some run-of-the-mill porch monkey, unless they're buppies and/or Oreos.

I wonder what it would take to get your misguided friend to come to grips about the reality of it all. I can only imagine such things, but will not post them here.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
His attitude is shared by many, I know a lot of people that think like that. Logic, statistics, critical thinking are beyound reach to convince most of them. Only a very few will pick it up. Sad but true. Now with that guy in the (formerly) White House it will be even worse.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Also:

sport historian said:
Professor F isn't impressed by Ben Roethlisberger. "He isn't that good. He makes poor throws."

Nuts!! Every football fan has to be impressed with that guy. He's a total winner, he has taken a team with a very limited set of offensive skill players to the Super Bowl (again). He is one of the great all-time clutch football players. Poor throws? WTF? I'd never pin that on Ben. I don't think Prof F is very knowledgeble about football.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Your professor friend has bought the Kool-Aid and loves the new Acid flavour. What's even scarier is he is an ex-athlete...
smiley5.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I don't know your friend, Sports Historian, so I can't speak about him specifically, but people who behave in the way you've described him as behaving are typically the most incredibly racist of all.

They smugly compliment various "gifts" of other races, be it sports, music, or the ambiguous "warmth and kindness," while all the time harboring deep, biased opinions about their own intellectual superiority and ability to pronounce judgment about people's abilities in the first place.

Consider this -- your friend is a college professor, a man who is supposed to nurture and help develop young minds. And yet, he has no qualms about revealing to you his opinions that certain people (whites) are in certain ways, an inferior race. Does he have anything else he'd like to tell you? Maybe that whites are in some ways superior to other races? Or is he just the "one note" type of professor who lets whites be punching bags, all the while singing the praises of everyone else?

Okay, so his answer is that "whites aren't good enough" when it comes to the question why whites are underrepresented in some sports, or in some positions in some sports.

Let's see if he is so smug and flip with his answers when you ask him "why do black people SUCK with a capital S when it comes to taking tests? Why do whites and asians consistently mop the floor with blacks and hispanics when it comes to college admissions, and general academic achievement? Why is it that a large percentage of black and hispanic students are on any given campus for the sole purpose of fulfilling a racial quota?

I'm sure he'll have a slew of answers for you on that point, none of which will be "blacks aren't good enough" or "Hispanics aren't good enough." His answers no doubt will be the standard move-set of excuses for the underachievers (the white man holds him down, etc.), and accusations against the achievers (i.e., whites succeed because they're rich, asians succeed because their parents will kill them if they don't).

What your friend conveniently forgot to say is that "As a white man, I am of superior intellect, so I get to pronounce who is gifted, and in what way."

He sounds really racist to me, sorry.

I wonder if he grades white students easier because they are inferior, or he feels sorry for them being such lousy athletes.

Or, maybe he expects less from black students because he thinks they're stupid, but he thinks it makes him magnanimous to at least praise their sports ability.

All I know is, from the way you describe him, he sounds like a really hypocritical teacher, whose classes would best be avoided by prospective students.

If he really were an intellectual he would try to delve deeper into the topic -- maybe he will gradually see that the caste system is a problem that whites stupidly created for themselves as a way to advance other people, but as they now see their superiority and freedom of action slipping away as a result of subverting their own power, it's too late to turn back now.

The best we can hope for is a complete fall apart and reboot.

GiovaniMarcon said:
I don't know your friend, Sports Historian, so I can't speak about him specifically, but people who behave in the way you've described him as behaving are typically the most incredibly racist of all.

They smugly compliment various "gifts" of other races, be it sports, music, or the ambiguous "warmth and kindness," while all the time harboring deep, biased opinions about their own intellectual superiority and ability to pronounce judgment about people's abilities in the first place.

Consider this -- your friend is a college professor, a man who is supposed to nurture and help develop young minds. And yet, he has no qualms about revealing to you his opinions that certain people (whites) are in certain ways, an inferior race. Does he have anything else he'd like to tell you? Maybe that whites are in some ways superior to other races? Or is he just the "one note" type of professor who lets whites be punching bags, all the while singing the praises of everyone else?

Okay, so his answer is that "whites aren't good enough" when it comes to the question why whites are underrepresented in some sports, or in some positions in some sports.

Let's see if he is so smug and flip with his answers when you ask him "why do black people SUCK with a capital S when it comes to taking tests? Why do whites and asians consistently mop the floor with blacks and hispanics when it comes to college admissions, and general academic achievement? Why is it that a large percentage of black and hispanic students are on any given campus for the sole purpose of fulfilling a racial quota?

I'm sure he'll have a slew of answers for you on that point, none of which will be "blacks aren't good enough" or "Hispanics aren't good enough." His answers no doubt will be the standard move-set of excuses for the underachievers (the white man holds him down, etc.), and accusations against the achievers (i.e., whites succeed because they're rich, asians succeed because their parents will kill them if they don't).

What your friend conveniently forgot to say is that "As a white man, I am of superior intellect, so I get to pronounce who is gifted, and in what way."

I wonder if he grades white students easier because they are inferior, or he feels sorry for them being such lousy athletes.

Or, maybe he expects less from black students because he thinks they're stupid, but he thinks it makes him magnanimous to at least praise their sports ability.

All I know is, from the way you describe him, he sounds like a really hypocritical teacher, whose classes would best be avoided by prospective students.

If he really were an intellectual he would try to delve deeper into the topic -- maybe he will gradually see that the caste system is a problem that whites stupidly created for themselves as a way to advance other people, but as they now see their superiority and freedom of action slipping away as a result of subverting their own power, it's too late to turn back now.

I have raised all the issues you mention with Professor F. On the IQ matter, he admits that whites score higher, but observes that he has had black students who were smart. When you bring up the astronomical black crime rate, he says, "Crime rates are very low now and I'm concerned about blacks hanging from trees in the 1920's." When you say that certain things were better decades ago, Professor F brings up lynching, which is an obsession. He does not like to criticize nonwhites, but will acknowledge certain truths if you press him.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
When someone says "whites are soft" I get extremely agitated. It's sad that many people believe this garbage.

Now as fas as lynchings I believe there was 3000 or so in the history of the US. Look at the black crime rate against whites in just one year and it's more.

C Darwin

Mentor
I like white people. I think they are superb.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Until the 1890s, more whites were lynched than blacks. Another fact that is always left out of the discussion.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
whiteathlete33 said:
Now as fas as lynchings I believe there was 3000 or so in the history of the US. Look at the black crime rate against whites in just one year and it's more.

No question that blacks murder more whites each year for racial reasons than the total number of blacks lynched in this country's history.

An excellent article was written by Paul Sheehan and printed in the Sydney Morning Herald on May 20, 1995. It has been heavily re-printed elsewhere since, on the internet and in patriotic newspapers such as The Nationalist Times. It's a real eye-opener for the uninitiated. When reading the stats remember that 14 more years of black against whiteracial warfarehas taken place since this was written:

THE RACE WAR OF BLACK AGAINST WHITE

Paul Sheehan

The longest war America has ever fought is the Dirty War, and it is not over. It has lasted 30 years so far and claimed more than 25 million victims. It has cost almost as many lives as the Vietnam War. It determined the result of last year's congressional election.

Yet the American news media do not want to talk about the Dirty War, which remains between the lines and unreported. In fact, to even suggest that the war exists is to be discredited. So let's start suggesting, immediately.

No matter how crime figures are massaged by those who want to acknowledge or dispute the existence of a Dirty War, there is nothing ambiguous about what the official statistics portray: for the past 30 years a large segment of black America has waged a war of violent retribution against white America.

And the problem is getting worse, not better. In the past 20 years, violent crime has increased more than four times faster then the population. Young blacks (under 18) are more violent than previous generations and are 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than young whites.

Nearly all the following figures, which speak for themselves, have not been reported in America:
<UL>
<LI>According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

<LI>Most victims of race crime - about 90 per cent - are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims," published in 1993.

<LI>Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

<LI>Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent crimes of whites.

<LI>According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks. </LI>[/list]

These breathtaking disparities began to emerge in the mid-1960s, when there was a sharp increase in black crime against whites, an upsurge which, not coincidentally, corresponds exactly with the beginning the modern civil rights movement.

Over time, the cumulative effect has been staggering. Justice Department and FBI statistics indicate that between 1964 and 1994 more than 25 million violent inter-racial crimes were committed, overwhelmingly involving black offenders and white victims, and more than 45,000 people were killed in inter-racial murders. By comparison 58,000 Americans died in Vietnam, and 34,000 were killed in the Korean war.

When non-violent crimes (burglary, larceny, car theft and personal theft) are included, the cumulative totals become prodigious. The Bureau of Justice Statistics says 27 million non-violent crimes were committed in the US in 1992, and the survey found that 31 per cent of the robberies involved black offenders and white victims (while only 2 per cent in the reverse).

When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have commited at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years. It is the great defining disaster of American life and American ideals since World War II.

All these are facts, yet by simply writing this story, by assembling the facts in this way, I would be deemed a racist by the American news media. It prefers to maintain a paternalistic<SUP>*</SUP> double-standard in its coverage of black America, a lower standard.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
sport historian,

might i suggest emailing your professor friend some of the excellent columns by J.B. Cash or even some of my own, less impressive, pieces?

each and every one of these works is filled with information that refutes his position. just a suggestion.

sport historian said:
GiovaniMarcon said:

When you bring up the astronomical black crime rate, he says, "Crime rates are very low now and I'm concerned about blacks hanging from trees in the 1920's." When you say that certain things were better decades ago, Professor F brings up lynching, which is an obsession. He does not like to criticize nonwhites, but will acknowledge certain truths if you press him.

You should reply, in homage to Archie Bunker "Would you rather little girl that they was pushed outta windows?"

Colonel_Reb said:
Until the 1890s, more whites were lynched than blacks. Another fact that is always left out of the discussion.

aww dang Colonel Reb. Don't bring that up!

So you be sayin' that whites is better at gittin hanged than black folks?

Are you sayin' that lynching is race-iss against the black man?

Are you sayin' that blacks shouldn't be able to hang out wit whitey????

C'mon Colonel Reb. That's probably a hate crime.
smiley36.gif

jaxvid said:
Also:

sport historian said:
Professor F isn't impressed by Ben Roethlisberger. "He isn't that good. He makes poor throws."

Nuts!! Every football fan has to be impressed with that guy. He's a total winner, he has taken a team with a very limited set of offensive skill players to the Super Bowl (again). He is one of the great all-time clutch football players. Poor throws? WTF? I'd never pin that on Ben. I don't think Prof F is very knowledgeble about football.

That prof is an idiot. So Ben makes some poor throws? Wow. news flash. update at 11...

oh yeah, and this just in: Jesus only walked on water ONE TIME. It was probably just a fluke or something...Edited by: pistol pete

What a stinking professor, white's aren't good enough my Butt</span>! If he thinks blacks are so good then, he should adopt a black child, he probably doesn't have any balls for all I care.
smiley36.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
I know one category Whites can't be beat at. That's shooting, which I think is the most important area of efficiency in my book. Come to think of it, I never saw a black who could shoot beyond adequate. I don't ever remember them with an expert shooting badge and positively never as snipers.

Tom Iron...