Whites are the Largest Race

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Look at basketball, where you got guys like Arizona's Derrick Williams (now in the NBA Draft) that is only a little over a head taller than obese head coach Sean Miller.. yes, Miller played point guard in college, but, like most PGs, isn't a giant.

In college, around the basket, Williams' can be quite RAW and struggles against length. To try to be an "NBA Superstar" (which will be expected of him if he goes Top 3 in the Draft), he'll certainly have his hands full.

For his size, he was an above-average rebounder in the lackluster PAC 10. That was one of his greatest strengths, but his game needs a lot more versatility to it and refinement.. another year at Arizona wouldn't have hurt.

ESPN created another "Special" -- where they are following 2 black quarterbacks and Jake Locker. One of the black quarterbacks is Tyrod Taylor.. What the hell? Is there really any Whiteys that are going to be emasculated by lil Ty? The treatment this guy gets is ridiculous!

Like I have mentioned in other posts, if one goes to Rivals and looks at DE or TE, there are a TON of skinny brothas.. even the TOP RATED brothas are OFTEN skinny. The idea that all blacks have the genetics to be a stout 260-280 pounds (minus steroids) is completely and utterly bogus.

And, White linebackers' are displaying nice dominance these days, and are often-times taller than the bruthas!

White men thoroughly-dominate national and international volleyball. Today, many volleyball players are nearly 7-feet tall and some are (usually Middle Blockers).

We can dominate volleyball, and still produce specimens for basketball!

Shot-put. There are some massive White men in this event, and I suspect that a good number of them are steroid-free. What is power? A twig dunking a b-ball or a White shot-putter launching a weighted-object a staggering distance?..

White baseball players are often-taller (and stronger) than their Afro-American and latino counterparts. Let's spread the message!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
DaQuan Bowers was just on the "SportsNation" set.. please tell me that there aren't bigger Whites? J.J. Watt! There's a bunch more, but most are slotted for the O-line, which sort of creates a "disappearing effect" for them.

And, I forget to mention my thoughts when I first saw guys like Grant Hill and Juwan Howard.. let's just say I didn't feel the "inferiority complex" that a White boy was supposed to have back then...

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Fighting in the Ivory Coast has been going on for months. Most blacks that can be seen in the media's footage are short, and often-times, chubby.

While some of these West African countries have fairly-sizable populations, not much evidence exists that they create more "supermans" than tiny countries like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Greece, Croatia, Czech Republic, etc.

On ESPNs "First Take" in recent months, Kris Jenkins and Trevor Pryce have been on the set and standing next to the hosts. Pryce has good size, but, with Jenkins, even the hosts were saying that he wasn't particularly tall, simply more husky/wider.

And, then you have even shorter sumos like Dan Williams.. who looked like a runt when he was walking to the podium-area after being drafted by the Arizona Cardinals. This is rather important, as many DWFs have bought into the "larger-than-life" mythos that the Caste-media constantly spreads.

In basketball, my detractors couldn't successfully use Luke Harangody as an example of an "undersized" White in the NBA. First, he wasn't a lottery pick and never got any "push" from the Caste-media in this regard. That is important in the scheme of things. Secondly, he isn't really smaller than "real" athletes like Leon Powe, Jason Maxiell, Villanueva, Brandon Bass, Glen Davis, etc etc.

In the NBA, there should be a place for Harangody and several other White Americans.. but rampant AA really puts the squeeze around the number of White Americans that can attain a roster spot.

Heavyweight boxing.. the White domination emanating from large, intensely-focused, powerful White men has been nothing less than beautiful and also damaging to the media's anti-White man agenda. Here's hoping it continues indefinitely!

j41181

Master
Deadlift said:
In the NBA, there should be a place for Harangody and several other White Americans.. but rampant AA really puts the squeeze around the number of White Americans that can attain a roster spot.
"Experts" are bring up the "Street Ball Mentality" BS that White players don't seem to have. That's actually reason why NBA basketball actually stinks for the most part.

1-on-1 plays are not fun for the most part, especially when 1, 2, or 3 players (in a team of 15) take 15-25 shots every game.Edited by: j41181

j41181 said:
Deadlift said:
"Experts" are bring up the "Street Ball Mentality" BS that White players don't seem to have. That's actually reason why NBA basketball actually stinks for the most part.

1-on-1 plays are not fun for the most part, especially when 1, 2, or 3 players (in a team of 15) take 15-25 shots every game.
And thats why I stopped watching the NBA years ago..

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
j41181 said:
Deadlift said:

1-on-1 plays are not fun for the most part, especially when 1, 2, or 3 players (in a team of 15) take 15-25 shots every game.
And thats why I stopped watching the NBA years ago..

I was a huge NBA fan as a young kid and during my teens years. That was the late 90's. I started to lose interest buy one guy kept me watching a few more years, Keith Van Horn. It's such a shame he was never a superstar although he was very good.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Mostly, this is a WHITE WALL! Impressive.

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQCyojaTW20[/tube]