White vs Black Ability

TheDuke

Anyone see the Suns a couple of days ago, Steve Nash was being compared to previous MVP winners and the phrases used to describe him were "hardest working" "best passer" "not at that talents skills wise" and that he had to "work 100% harder to get where he was". This was said because all his compition and other winners were white and described as great skilled players who didnt need to pass. That is completely unfair and biased Nash is as talented as anyother player in the league.

huh?

Magic wasn't that fast or athletic. "great passer" "winner" are adjectives to describe Magic Johnson.

Steve Nash is a shorter version of Magic.

dunking a basketball shouldn't be the most important thing in basketball. lots of people can dunk. i am not one of them (unless we are talking about very short basketball goals
smiley36.gif
) but that doesn't mean that someone down at the rec center who can throw down should get into the hall of fame.

j41181

Master
I know several other players like Steve Nash who deserve a fair chance at the NBA. These guys are:

Gerry McNamara
Blake Ahearn
Jared Jordan
Travis Diener
Chris Quinn
Kevin Kruger

I'm amazed Steve is only one of his kind to succeed in the NBA at this point. Thank fully, Jose Manuel Calderon, and Beno Udrih are progressing very well.
smiley1.gif

P-NutLane

Guru
Great players in college j41181. If given the chance these dudes would've done REAL good. I REALLY liked McNamara.

j41181

Master
P-NutLane said:
Great players in college j41181. If given the chance these dudes would've done REAL good. I REALLY liked McNamara.
The same can be said for:

Adam Morrison
JJ Redick
Adam Haluska
Casey Jacobsen
Chris Quinn
Dan Dickau