White Quotas

foobar75

Master
I thinks someone in of the white RB related threads brought up the question of whether we could have white quotas in the NFL. I figured I'd share my thoughts on it by looking at what would happen in a reverse situation.

Say, you have a country with a black majority and a white minority. The white minority dominate two of the majors sports in this said country. Do you think the black majority would continue to allow this, or would they impose some sort of a quota to allow more blacks and people of "colour" to play?

Well, look no further than South Africa. Having been fed-up with the racial discrimination against whites in the NFL, I've been on the lookout for other sports in which whites excel and are not held back or forced into caste positions. This is how I became a rugby fan about 5 years ago, and have learned a great deal about the sport and its history. I'd encourage everyone to check it out. Now, back to my original point.

Rugby and cricket are two of the most popular sports in South Africa, and they are known for their world-class teams, which used to be composed of nearly all-white rosters. In 1998, South Africa imposed a quota system, mandating that at least 4 of the 11 starters on the national team be players of "colour". This policy has not exactly worked very well, and looks set to be abandoned in 2011. Here's an interesting article on this:

South Africa Quota System

There's one noteworthy piece here. A superstar player by the name of Kevin Pietersen actually spoke out against this system, and decided to abandon South Africa, and instead chose to play for his country of birth, England. Check out this quote from him:

The extrovert Pietersen was not shy in explaining why in typically forthright fashion. "I was dropped because the quota system was brought into South African cricket to positively discriminate in favour of "players of colour"Â￾ and to fast-track the racial integration of cricket in the country,"Â￾ he said in his 2006 autobiography, Crossing the Boundary.

What a breath of fresh air and what a man of principle of stand up and not be afraid to tell it like it is! How I wish there were more football and basketball players in America who would grow some b@lls and speak out against the blatant discrimination against whites in this country.

On the rugby side, the Springboks remain a world powerhouse, and still maintain a majority white roster. However, there are now several blacks who play for the team after it came under instense pressure following the 2007 World Cup, in which they had only 2 blacks, and won it all that year anyway. This was basically done after threats by the government (which continue even today from time to time) to impose a quota system in rubgy similar to that of cricket. Nevermind the fact that blacks and people of colour have no interest in rugby and with the exception of a couple of positions, couldn't even play it anyway. If you know anything about rugby, especially at the world-class level, it's a sport dominated by strong, fast, athletic white men, who, thus far, have been spared the caste system.

Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to illustrate my point that blacks will always stand up for each other, whether they are in the majority or minority. Whites, on the other hand, seem obsessed with black empowerment, supremacy, and worship, while screwing their own kind all the same. It's truly mind-boggling sometimes how stupid most white people have become.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
I agree with you completely here. I became a fan of rugby a few years ago, choosing to play it over football my senior year of high school. I instantly became a fan of the Springboks as well, witnessing tremendous play from men like Jean de Villiers (my avatar) or the all-time-great, Percy Montgomery.

I imagine it's a point of contention among black politicians in South Africa that their most dominant international team remains dominated by white men. South Africa frequently fields 14 whites out of 15 on the pitch, with the lone "person of colour" being wingman Bryan Habana (who, to his credit, is extremely fast, but probably not terribly skilled; that's why he's a winger).

CFers, take note, watch some rugby online. It's wildly entertaining, even if you have no grasp of the rules whatsoever. And it's dominated by white men in every facet. Cheers, foobar!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The PTB would NEVER allow the implementation of (their own cultural Marxist) quotas/AA for Whites. I agree the caste ma$ters of the NFL need to be called out for their discrimination against Whites, but the MSM is controlled by the same PTB...so this will never happen.

StarWars

Mentor
PhillyBirds said:
I agree with you completely here. I became a fan of rugby a few years ago, choosing to play it over football my senior year of high school. I instantly became a fan of the Springboks as well, witnessing tremendous play from men like Jean de Villiers (my avatar) or the all-time-great, Percy Montgomery.

I imagine it's a point of contention among black politicians in South Africa that their most dominant international team remains dominated by white men. South Africa frequently fields 14 whites out of 15 on the pitch, with the lone "person of colour" being wingman Bryan Habana (who, to his credit, is extremely fast, but probably not terribly skilled; that's why he's a winger).

CFers, take note, watch some rugby online. It's wildly entertaining, even if you have no grasp of the rules whatsoever. And it's dominated by white men in every facet. Cheers, foobar!

I was the one who asked about white quotas. I don't think that will ever happen though. And South Africa's fastest men are always white. Morne Nagel ran 6.48 in the 60, the second fastest African in history (and he's white). He holds several SA records, and he proves that white men are just too athletic and determined compared to blacks when no affirmative action/ steroids/ racial brainwashing are implemented. All universal sports prove whites are the best athletes BY FAR, and pretty close to blacks in speed (if not just as fast).