White Players Being Bashed

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The purpose of this thread is to discuss how white players are constantly being bashed and the way it's done.

White people are constantly attacked and ridiculed in our society. This is a policy that has been promoted by the anti-whites as part of their war against white people.

Those that bash white players are carrying out this policy, whether they realize it or not.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
When Paul Posluszny was with the Bills he was constantly being bashed on Bills forums. The way he was talked about made it sound as if he was the worst player in the league. The DWFs wanted to get rid of him and have him replaced by a black player.

If you brought up the number of tackles he made as proof he was doing a good job it was irrationally claimed that "all of his tackles were downfield," which wasn't true.

Paul Posluszny was a good player who was unfairly bashed because he was white.

You see this happening with a lot of white players. Any white player who isn't a superstar will likely get bashed by the delusional white fans.

When Paul Posluszny was with the Bills he was constantly being bashed on Bills forums. The way he was talked about made it sound as if he was the worst player in the league. The DWFs wanted to get rid of him and have him replaced by a black player.

If you brought up the number of tackles he made as proof he was doing a good job it was irrationally claimed that "all of his tackles were downfield," which wasn't true.

Paul Posluszny was a good player who was unfairly bashed because he was white.

You see this happening with a lot of white players. Any white player who isn't a superstar will likely get bashed by the delusional white fans.

A.J. Hawk gets the exact same treatment from the Packers DWFs. Same goes for Chase Blackburn when he was with the Giants.

Part of it is the fact that there are so few white players that their mistakes stand out more. Another part of it is that white players often make the mistake of hustling. If the black defenders give up on the play, but the one white guy pursues all the way to the endzone, the DWFs' last memory of that play is of the white guy NOT making the play. He probably didn't have a chance anyway, but he was taught to hustle, and never give up. Such a play will be remembered as evidence that he lacks speed. It doesn't matter if he outran every other defensive player. If he actually catches the ballcarrier, then he's "a hustler" whose "motor never stops", etc... but still too slow. The DWFs will simply have dreams about a "real athlete" who also hustles like that, and how such a player would be even better.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Now we have another example of a white player being bashed.

Wes Welker is being blamed for a mistake a black player made. Many fans are taking the opportunity to bash him for what wasn't his doing.

You've got to hand it to the anti-whites. They've got the delusional white fans so brainwashed they actually are blaming Welker for a mistake he had nothing to do with.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The New York Giants signed a white defensive back named Kyle Sebetic.

Sebetic was a good college player. His measurables and college production are as good as many black defensive backs playing in the NFL.

Sebetic has just been signed but already he's being bashed by delusional white fans on Giants message boards. He hasn't even played a down yet.

Sebetic is being mocked, ridiculed and laughed at. Even his name is being made fun of.

What's being said about him is reprehensible and the people doing it are despicable.

It's being done for no other reason than he's white. The DWFs love to attack white people. They're malevolent self-hating whites.

These racist hypocrites would never say bad things about a black player for any reason. That's because they worship blacks.

I'm sick of seeing white players being bashed. I'm sick of the non-stop racism.

a5308860

Banned
White fighters get bashed all the time just for being white. But the people who bash them don't have the balls to admit the real reason that they don't like them.

The Klitschkos get bashed constantly and get called boring and it's because they are white. Mayweather is boring and won't fight Pacquiao, but doesn't get bashed half as much by fans. And he is worshiped by the media. If the K Bros were black and American, they would be getting appreciated for being the future hall of fame HW that they are. Instead, their bashers constantly talk about how weak this era of HW is.

After Froch and Groves drew 80,000 to their fight, Froch was bashed for being "Second best" to Ward, who draws about 3,000 to his fights.

GGG also doesn't get the credit he deserves because he is part white.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It would be helpful if links were provided to the DWF forum threads that are bashing Sebetic.

dwid

Hall of Famer
It would be helpful if links were provided to the DWF forum threads that are bashing Sebetic.
http://www.bigblueview.com/2014/6/3...claimed-nfl-free-agency-s-kyle-sebetic-signed

This is what I was talking about. I thought there were a few positives but it was about Hill.

There was a forum bashing White wr Steve Hull that I posted a while back, Illinois can was all excited that Saints gettin him and everyone crapped on him, yet there excited about Brandon Coleman, never did much in college, bad hands, but is tall and has 'upside'

foobar75

Master
This is a good thread but I wanted to slightly hijack it to point out that the media and DWFs sometimes work in curious ways.

I'm not sure if anyone is following the NBA finals, but Game 1 was last night and there was an AC malfunction in the arena at San Antonio. It got extremely hot, and the Spurs eventually won the game. But the bigger story is LeBron James who apparently suffered from cramps and had to leave the game in the 4th quarter. Almost immediately following the game and today, there were numerous headlines questioning James' toughness and fans everywhere criticizing and mocking him, and coming up with a new meme called "Lebroning" to further make fun of him.

Again, I call this curious because in our negro-worshipping culture, I didn't to see that kind of reaction coming and it was good to see.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Yea but when there aren't that many Whites left ( how many in the finals? ) then a few blacks will be open to criticism. James is one many dont like especially since he left Cleveland. Things can't be happy go lucky all the time. I bet if I looked at comments about the cramps there is thousands of Dwfs sticking up for him. Leaving the finals for cramps..hah

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The New York Giants signed a white defensive back named Kyle Sebetic.

Sebetic was a good college player. His measurables and college production are as good as many black defensive backs playing in the NFL.

Sebetic has just been signed but already he's being bashed by delusional white fans on Giants message boards. He hasn't even played a down yet.

Sebetic is being mocked, ridiculed and laughed at. Even his name is being made fun of.

What's being said about him is reprehensible and the people doing it are despicable.

It's being done for no other reason than he's white. The DWFs love to attack white people. They're malevolent self-hating whites.

These racist hypocrites would never say bad things about a black player for any reason. That's because they worship blacks.

I'm sick of seeing white players being bashed. I'm sick of the non-stop racism.

Call them out on it and tell them to repent or if they don't want to listen tell them to go to hell, literally. Then ask them, "How's that for freedom of speech?"

Last edited:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Bucs give up on Mark Barron, who was drafted ahead of Luke Kuechly

This is an article about how bust Mark Barron was traded for mid-round picks after being the 7th player taken overall in 2012.

The article somehow works in a hatchet job on Sabby Piscitelli, a white player who was drafted in the 2nd round of 2007.

It's how the leftists operate, everything has to contain a politcal message. In this case bashing a white player serves their anti-white agenda.