White Man Rethinks, Re-discovers, and Reveals Archery

Ambrose

Master

Notice YouTube displays only 32,000 recorded views. The rebuttal, made by a woman, (a later video) has more than 3, 200 000 views. Anyone see an agenda????

Last edited:

Ambrose

Master

Notice YouTube displays only 32,000 recorded views. The rebuttal, made by a woman, (a later video) has more than 3, 200 000 views. Anyone see an agenda????

Now, not being a falsifier, a cheater, and, being a white man of honor, Lars rebuts the woman trying to make a name for herself off his name and work.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I actually watched all three of these videos and found them all interesting tho I know little or nothing about archery. I wouldn't make an "agenda" thing out of this. He is an amazingly skilled archer, but I also found her critique interesting and often valid, and I have to admit that, despite his rebuttal of her critique, I am skeptical of some of his tricks, like shooting and hitting an incoming arrow in mid air with his own arrow and grabbing an incoming arrow with his hand and splitting arrows down the middle a la Robin Hood. All three videos now have me interested in archery.

Last edited: