Which Way White Man???

Menelik

Mentor
Reading the excellent article posted by Don in the most inspiring video thread got me to thinking...what have I DONE for OUR White cause? Haven't been involved in much activism but I have contributed to what I believe is going to be OUR downfall, shrinking numbers. I have three White adult kids, 1 girl and two boys, and I also have 5 BEAUTIFUL WHITE grandchildren! Feel free to post your contributions to the White race.

Reading the excellent article posted by Don in the most inspiring video thread got me to thinking...what have I DONE for OUR White cause? Haven't been involved in much activism but I have contributed to what I believe is going to be OUR downfall, shrinking numbers. I have three White adult kids, 1 girl and two boys, and I also have 5 BEAUTIFUL WHITE grandchildren! Feel free to post your contributions to the White race.

congrats on your family.. you've been blessed; I'm sure u put in a lot of work raisin' three children to adulthood.
My contributions are modest.. but, my focus, based on my study of Western Civ./culture is that the two top priorities are upholding White racial purity, and Western Christianity.

It seems like those are the two institutions/concepts that the Western world has always relied on for it's success.. and always put at the center of their societies. I have a White family & I'm doing my best (lots of times I feel like God is indifferent at best, sadistic at worse) :rain: ,to still raise 'em in a church. I also think being involved in groups that are fighting illegal immigration is important..

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I'm a keyboard commando...:thumbsup:

Westside

Hall of Famer

I am as well, but have drop dollar to PACs I believe will create/establish enviroments that Whites have always flourished in. What we/I have to deal with now is almost impossible to overcome. God help us.

The Hock

Master
I pay my debts.

I keep my word.

I treat people with respect.

I don't listen to rap music.

I drive safely and courteously.

I stare at people if they make remarks that disparage the white race.

I make sure to bring up the Klitscho brothers if the subject of boxing comes up.

And some other stuff.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Me too!!! ...and I'll (easily) whoop all the cultmarx commies and their enablers...one by one!!! :wink: :boxing:

In all seriousness, I've been blessed w/ 4 beautiful children who we've raised with morals, traditional values, (true) Christianity and pride in their heritage. I've been active with grassroots conservative activism for 15+ years and (paleo)conservative action for 5+. I've been a member/contributor the JBS for 8 years, NRA for 20 and GOA for 3. I try to share 3 things with those with ears to hear/minds to learn....1) the Gospel of Jesus; 2) the fallacy of the left/right control mechanism & 3) the scourge that is cultural marxism and it's spawn...the caste system.

Menelik

Mentor
Me too!!! ...and I'll (easily) whoop all the cultmarx commies and their enablers...one by one!!! :wink: :boxing:

In all seriousness, I've been blessed w/ 4 beautiful children who we've raised with morals, traditional values, (true) Christianity and pride in their heritage. I've been active with grassroots conservative activism for 15+ years and (paleo)conservative action for 5+. I've been a member/contributor the JBS for 8 years, NRA for 20 and GOA for 3. I try to share 3 things with those with ears to hear/minds to learn....1) the Gospel of Jesus; 2) the fallacy of the left/right control mechanism & 3) the scourge that is cultural marxism and it's spawn...the caste system.

Good to see you have your priorities in order!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I pay my debts.

I keep my word.

I treat people with respect.

I don't listen to rap music.

I drive safely and courteously.

I stare at people if they make remarks that disparage the white race.

I make sure to bring up the Klitscho brothers if the subject of boxing comes up.

And some other stuff.
:thumb:

I do the same.

- In my day to day life, at work, socializing, or just in random day to day activities I do my best to be respectful, courteous, and friendly to other white people. For example, at my job, I always do my best to speak well of other white coworkers and their job performance. I do also show respect and courtesy to Middle Easterners, and browns, and East Asians. I am not hostile to anyone, but say for example in holding doors and such, I usually would never hold a door or be friendly for a black person. To be honest I just avoid talking to black people as much as possible.

- I always speak well of and recommend white athletes (mainly boxers), and musicians to my friends, family, and coworkers. On my facebook page, I have 1,000+ real life friends from school, work, socializing and such, and I always share information about white boxers and all of my music I list is always white musicians. After a while people get the message.

- I do my best to point out how stupid, self-defeating, morally wrong, non-beneficial, and hypocritical liberal and leftist viewpoints are, particularly when the ones pushing such views are whites. I often do this face to face in personal conversations.

- I'm 24, work a lot and I'm in an important part of my career, but as I get more established financially and in my career I will become more active politically. I want to start some sort of pro-Caucasian center here where I live in Toronto, which maybe helps newcoming Caucasian (Russian, Albanian, Bosnian, Serb, Portuguese, Greek, Arabic, Persian) immigrants to the city because there are many. This is something I am going to explore in the next year and two.

- As a white male, Ive spent my entire life dating Muslim Middle Eastern women. In many ways I consider this a favour to other white men because in doing that, everyone in my social circle sees me as a confident, attractive white male who is dating many Arab and Persian girls. Personally I am pro-Caucasian, so I date within Caucasians and I'm fine with that. My dating habits have a good effect on how Arabs and Persians view whites in my social circle definitely. Not that it matters, but some of my ex's have ended up marrying white men and I know that I'm responsible for that. They will make excellent wives so thats a good thing. Currently I am dating a hijabi (Muslim Iraqi woman who wears a face cover), but its not that serious right now, in the past Ive dated Iranians, Afghans, Lebs, Iraqis, and Turks.

One of the reasons I date so many Muslim girls is because they are Caucasian and basically white, another reason is that they are extremely conservative and that is what I want in a partner. The rate of divorce with Middle Eastern women is also extremely low compared to North American. I would bring any kids I have as being white so on many levels I can justify my actions as being pro-white and pro-Caucasian.

Here's a thread where I introduced myself and also posted some pics of some Muslim girls I used to date; http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php/14102-I-d-like-to-introduce-myself-and-say-Hi-to-the-Community

Last edited: