What's your occupation?

I spend a lot of time reading this site and appreciate the input of all users. Was just wondering what everyone does for a living? Make good money? Do you ever take time off or did you ever take some time off? How do you like your work? Have you always had the same job through all your life?

I guess I'll start: I finished University in 2011. Throughout school worked in fashion retail for Armani, also managed some electronics stores (I did a summer management at Best Buy). After school continued managing fashion retail in Toronto at $18/Hour with various companies.

Got sick of working with women (working in fashion a lot of my male Co workers were gay and I got along with them great. It's just working with women that irritated me ), dealing with HR, dealing with political correctness so moved out to Alberta got involved in oil and gas. Now all my coworkers are males and I make almost double what I was making in Toronto (plus much better room for growth). Some of the guys I work with bank 200,000$ a year. That could be me if I learn my job and stick with it.

I do enjoy my job and I like working in an all - male environment. Sone days are long and the work can be ultra demanding but $ is good.

Last edited: