What's Been Going On?

bigunreal

Mentor
I haven't posted here for a while, but have been reading the posts every so often. It seems that things have really quieted down here, which is a shame. We certainly need a site like this. There is no other voice on the internet telling the truth about race and sports.

It's been business as usual so far for the NFL. Matt Jones remains unsigned, with apparently not a single team expressing interest in him. With the league full of putrid receiving corps (look at teams like Tennessee, Washington, Minnesota, St. Louis, Jacksonville, Tampa Bay, Baltimore, Seattle, etc.), the only explanation for the blackballing of a 6'6 WR with sub 4.4. speed is racism. Period. Matt Jones continues to be the poster child for the Caste System.

Fellow WR Mike Hass is battling to be last on the depth chart amongst a Seahawk group of receivers that is an embarassment. Maybe he'll become a "special teams demon" and finally suit up for a regular season game.

Peyton Hillis labors under one of the most odious new coaches to enter the NFL in years- Josh McDaniels. Every black RB would have to be hurt again for Hillis to be named the starter. Yes, there is talk that he is "too talented" to just be a blocker, but in Caste lingo that translates into a few receptions a game, and maybe less than 50 carries on the season. He is the best back on the team without question. To place him behind aging, injury prone derelicts like Buckhalter and Jordan is a real hate crime.

John Standeford should be, hands down, the starting WR in Detroit opposite Calvin Johnson. Instead, he, like Hass, will be lucky to win a spot on the roster. With sterling competition from the likes of Dennis Northcutt and Bryant Johnson, both of who are somehow not labeled "busts" despite doing nothing with chance after chance for many years, how can he succeed?

I read where the fantasy football sites are already promoting Andre Davis to third receiver in Houston. They think he is "much more talented" than David Anderson. It will be amazing if Houston goes into the season again with both a 2nd and 3rd white WR. It will also be interesting to see how many of those white defensive players will be allowed to play at the same time. With an offense and defense like that, Houston will be the first team semi-friendly to whites since the 1990s Bills' teams.

Tyler Thigpen, who flashed such enormous potential for a woeful squad last season, not only is given no chance to start against the (imho) overrated Matt Cassel, he is apparently struggling to beat out Brodie Croyle for the backup job. Thigpen, like so many whites, is his own worst enemy. When the team traded for Cassel, he should have stuck his butt out and stated the obvious- he is a great all around talent that should be starting somewhere in the league. Instead, he humbly accepted things and already has a backup mentality. The league can't have an athlete like that at QB- great runner and even capable of making diving catches for long TDs. If Thigpen was black, the NAACP would be filing a discrimination lawsuit against the league.

The Ravens, with an awful, injury depleted WR corps, ignore Matt Jones but sign the older, lesser talent Drew Bennett. Bennett confounds everyone by abruptly retiring two days after signing a contract. Does anyone but me question this stuff? How could he not be aware of an injury so significant it caused him to retire just after signing?

Jacob Hester isn't even being discussed in San Diego. Will he be the backup FB again? What a joke- the team drafts a hugely successful RB who started for the NCAA champions, in the second round, but never gives him a chance to participate in the offense? What team does that? Why would you waste such a high pick on someone you never give a chance to? Wait, I can think of an identical example....

Like the Rams drafting Brian Leonard, a similarly successful college RB, high in the draft and then never giving him a chance to play. Now he finds himself in Cincinnati, where only slow turd, "troubled" bust Cedric Benson is ahead of him on the depth chart. Should be the perfect place for him, right? Well, not exactly. The team drafted yet another of the criminal thugs they love, Bernard Scott, who is reported to be "wowing" everyone in camp. Carson Palmer, who should be lobbying for Leonard to play more, instead publicly urges the team to get Scott involved in the offense. Thanks, Carson. Leonard will be lucky to be slotted as the typical white blocking FB on offense.

There's more, but that will do for now. I had a lot say, since it's been awhile. Good to be back.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Good to have you back! Great post too.

BTW, The site usually slows up this time of year but picks up for football season.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
"Tyler Thigpen, who flashed such enormous potential for a woeful squad last season, not only is given no chance to start against the (imho) overrated Matt Cassel, he is apparently struggling to beat out Brodie Croyle for the backup job. Thigpen, like so many whites, is his own worst enemy. When the team traded for Cassel, he should have stuck his butt out and stated the obvious- he is a great all around talent that should be starting somewhere in the league. Instead, he humbly accepted things and already has a backup mentality. The league can't have an athlete like that at QB- great runner and even capable of making diving catches for long TDs. If Thigpen was black, the NAACP would be filing a discrimination lawsuit against the league."

Thigpen was one of my favorite qbs last year because of his athleticism and strong arm. Not to mention he put up solid fantasy football numbers for me. He did go 1-10 as a starter though, and when new management takes over they have to shake things up to get the fan support back.At least he was replaced by Matt Casell(better than dog killer).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
bigunreal said:
I haven't posted here for a while, but have been reading the posts every so often. It seems that things have really quieted down here, which is a shame. We certainly need a site like this. There is no other voice on the internet telling the truth about race and sports.

The Caste Football board has been as active the past few months as it is during football season.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
bigunreal said:
<div></div>
<div>The Caste Football board has been as active the past few months as it is during football season. </div>

I know the college football forum has had more participation and discussion over the off-season than I've ever seen. It has been a very pleasant surprise! Having said that, I'm looking forward to even more traffic and info once the season begins, which is just 26 days away!

Quiet Speed

Mentor
bigunreal said:
Jacob Hester isn't even being discussed in San Diego. Will he be the backup FB again? What a joke- the team drafts a hugely successful RB who started for the NCAA champions, in the second round, but never gives him a chance to participate in the offense? What team does that? Why would you waste such a high pick on someone you never give a chance to? Wait, I can think of an identical example....

Welcome back.

I watched Hester doing some blocking at the fullback position last year. While he does a herculean job, he has no business being utilized primarily in that role. He is tough, but given his size how long can he take that kind of pounding before he is shot? Of course, if he is relegated to second string for his entire playing days it may not matter much.

It does not help that San Diego has a fanatic in the front office now - Randy Mueller. His specialty is going around to different teams minimizing any and all White players on the team. Some former USSR states were victims of operatives orchestrating colour revolutions. This is what this guy does, literally, on the NFL level.