What happened to Jervey was gyped?

white is right

Hall of Famer
I noticed in one of the old posts he has now become the mysterious guests? Was he erased from history like many comrades of Joseph Stalin?
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
He was banned from our private group because we felt that his postings were a violation of forum guidelines.

He was also an a-hole.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I am actually one who misses Jervey. How did he violate the forum guidelines? He may have over-scrutinized peoples posts, but he was often correct in his analysis, and he did often bring good info on white players. I actually thought he was funny.

C Darwin

Mentor
I have seen a blogger with the handle "JesseWasGypped" on other message boards. It's got to be him.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Jervey was always a bit of an enigma to me and his posts were often too "wordy" if you will to be an effective means to get his point across. However he was entertaining and I am not sure what forum guidelines he was violating. That's not my call I guess but he is kind of missed.

Bart

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
I am actually one who misses Jervey... He may have over-scrutinized peoples posts, but he was often correct in his analysis,

That is highly debatable.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I for one don't miss the Jervster.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
The one problem with Jervey was that he had a problem with this site supporting white athletes above other groups. He agreed with us on wanting an end to discrimination in sports though and I agreed with him when he called people out on being hateful and bashing blacks. However, I have no problem supporting my Caucasian heritage and cheering for white athletes above other groups. I especially cheer for Irish athletes like Sam McGuffie, b/c I'm Irish

Essentially that is what the Olympics were founded on. You bet your bottom dollar the Chinese in this Olympics in Beijing are going to be bringing their Chinese pride for Liu Xiang in the 110 meter hurdles. It's only called racist if you are a white nationalist. He essentially criticized people for having white pride. He did often bring good analysis on discrimination though and I for one found his wordy dogmatic approach entertaining, especially his whole rant on psycho-sexual selection. Him putting up a picture of a hot Persian babe while arguing with PitBull and asking "do you still not agree with interracial psycho-sexual selection?" was a riot
smiley36.gif

I don't think he should have been banned, but it's not my call...oh well.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Interesting that I consider Persians to be white whereas Jervey and ToughJ do not..

Alpha Male

Mentor
"The one problem with Jervey was that he had a problem with this site supporting white athletes above other groups."

Yes, that's pretty much the point of the whole site - so why bother posting?

Kaptain

Master
Jerve only supported "swarthy" or Jewish athletes to put it bluntly. His needless wordiness just lead to more incoherent points. He was a psuedointellect and in reality added nothing intellectual to the board. A boy who fell in love with a thesauras and wanted to tell his love tale to anyone that listened. I have no problem with his banning.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I did not understand Jervey using an ID like Jerveygotgyped. The gypsies didn't have a thing to do with Jervey's predicament. You can't go around using offensive stereotypes willy-nilly. How would have it looked if he used an ID such as Jerveygotjewed?
smiley2.gif