Weird Doll

Menelik

Mentor
I originally saw this posted on amren. I'm going to have nightmares for days now
smiley5.gif
:

Islamic Speaking Doll

Charlie

Guru
Oh, I much prefer Bratz Dolls and related Bratz products such as Bratz Petz. That Bratz is owned and operated by an Iranian Jew residing in Bel Air makes it all so much sweeter.

An 'American' Jew 'created' Barbie, which makes it a fav as well.

Anything but what those awful Muslims do. Yuck. Those ragheads are just hateful anti-semites. They should know they're just living in the past, with all their 'tradititional values' nonsense like chastity and respect for parents. Makes me sick. Barf.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Charlie said:
Oh, I much prefer Bratz Dolls and related Bratz products such as Bratz Petz. That Bratz is owned and operated by an Iranian Jew residing in Bel Air makes it all so much sweeter.

An 'American' Jew 'created' Barbie, which makes it a fav as well.

Anything but what those awful Muslims do. Yuck. Those ragheads are just hateful anti-semites. They should know they're just living in the past, with all their 'tradititional values' nonsense like chastity and respect for parents. Makes me sick. Barf.

WTF?

Charlie

Guru
No, really. I mean, I would never complain about a doll intended for impressionable young girls which promotes slutty behavior and attitudes. No, I would instead throw a fit about an allusion to Islam found in a plastic toy, or about the plastic toys Muslims are promoting as an alternative to Bratz and Barbie.

Yes, my priorities are in proper order.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Charlie said:
No, really. I mean, I would never complain about a doll intended for impressionable young girls which promotes slutty behavior and attitudes. No, I would instead throw a fit about an allusion to Islam found in a plastic toy, or about the plastic toys Muslims are promoting as an alternative to Bratz and Barbie.

Yes, my priorities are in proper order.

Are you referring to those of us posting on this thread? Or the people who want the doll off the shelves? I haven't called Target or anybody. I thought that sh*t was funny myself, but ok.

Maybe those people don't like Bratz or Barbie dolls either? Didn't mention it in the article. Maybe they're protesting all those dolls?

What Islamic-promoted plastic dolls are you referring to? Are you Muslim? Or are you one of those who think the enemy of my enemy is my friend?