Weatherman Jewish group

Kaptain

Master
Might be a retread but if not......

With national campaign attention, we've all heard about the domestic terrorist connection Obama may have with with the William Ayers and the group known as the Underground. How many common folk know that the underground was an almost exclusively Jewish group that sided with the black panthers and Hispanic groups against the "white establishment?" I've never heard it mentioned. Funny how most of them weren't prosecuted and how the ones that were got pardoned. Only Jews could get away with that. David duke has the best article I could find:

Ayers himself I The Weatherman

At the time, I was involved with some left winf social justice catholic radicals. We were amazed how many people in the weather underground were jewing and could not understand why. The violence and anger puzzled us. We just thought that Roman catholics were used to working on the inside of a large institution to bring change. We were so innocent in those days.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The Chicago 7 might have been called two Jews and 5 gentiles. The entire 60's radical movement had a much higher Jewish presence than 2 percent of the general population.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The trial of the Chicago 7 was a prolonged freak show in which the defendants carried out various antics such as yelling at thejudge and otherwise disrupting the proceedings. That trial is now all but forgotten. At the time it was as widely publicized as the trials of Charlie Manson and his girls.

Today nothing even remotely close to that would be allowed. The defendants would be bound and shackled, perhaps even caged, security would be on the order of 20 times what was in place then, and media coverage would be limited if not banned altogether.