We should have picked our own cotton

referendum

Mentor
I either saw this on a tee shirt, or read about it. Anyway, its a great statement, because it implies that slavery was bad, but also implies that if slavery hadn't existed there wouldn't be black people in the US. So, its kind of hard for your standard issue liberal to take issue with the statement, because if he says that "we should have picked our own cotton" is bad in that it would mean less blacks in the US today, he is implying that slavery was a neccessary evil on the road to a non-white Brazilified US.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Walter Williams, the black conservative commentator, has often made this point. He states that he is grateful for slavery, because without it, his forefathers would never have made it to this country and its endless opportunity. Unfortunately, most blacks don't see it this way as they've just gone from one type of slavery to another, willingly.

If the negro was left to their own devices with the protective hand of Whitey removed they would be hovering near extinction in 100 years from a combination of inability to self-govern, predisposition to violence, lack of long term planning and general savagery. Look at Zimbabwe.

We can't civilize them. The best we can hope for is to lift them out of all-against-all savagery to a level of sullen and illogical hatred where their violent impulses are kept just beneath the surface, always ready to bubble up at the slightest provocation. To achieve this extremely modest success (at least they aren't eating each other!) we have sacrificed billions of dollars and countless White victims of negro crime or miscegenation.

Yeah, we should have picked that cotton.

Another thing to be aware of is the massive jewish role in the slave trade, but that probably deserves its own thread.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I have stated this a year ago on some thread here. Its true, if there was no slavery the blacks here would be tiny sprinkle. Slavery was the biggest mistake our fore fathers ever made in the creation of America.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
I have stated this a year ago on some thread here. Its true, if there was no slavery the blacks here would be tiny sprinkle. Slavery was the biggest mistake our fore fathers ever made in the creation of America.

Yes it was a huge mistake. Maybe it benefited whites in the 1800's but now whites are paying the price. Blacks have cost this country billions and billions of dollars. They have left entire cities in ruins. Even if there were no blacks hispanics are completely out of control as far as population is concerned. We would still have a problem.

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA 33 based on what has been going on for the past couple of years with this affirmative action president as well as the anti social/violent behavior by negros of all classes, white are starting to wake, alarmed in some cases. I think the best way especially if you have family is to move to a white friendly neighborhoods and self segragate as much as possible to avoid THEM. It is truely breathtaking how F'd up most of THEM are in all forms of basic humanity. They are just a scrourge to be coddled and payed for the US. I am sick of it!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
WA 33 based on what has been going on for the past couple of years with this affirmative action president as well as the anti social/violent behavior by negros of all classes, white are starting to wake, alarmed in some cases. I think the best way especially if you have family is to move to a white friendly neighborhoods and self segragate as much as possible to avoid THEM. It is truely breathtaking how F'd up most of THEM are in all forms of basic humanity. They are just a scrourge to be coddled and payed for the US. I am sick of it!

I'm sick of it too. My hometown of Garfield that I grew up in has turned to crap. It's such a shame because in the 80's it was a nice place to live. Now you can't walk around town at night without something happening.

My friend was robbed a few days ago by Mexicans. These scumbags stand around waiting for work and rob people at night. White flight is real but how much longer can we keep running from the problem?>

Bart

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
If the negro was left to their own devices with the protective hand of Whitey removed they would be hovering near extinction in 100 years from a combination of inability to self-govern, predisposition to violence, lack of long term planning and general savagery. Look at Zimbabwe.

We can't civilize them. The best we can hope for is to lift them out of all-against-all savagery to a level of sullen and illogical hatred where their violent impulses are kept just beneath the surface, always ready to bubble up at the slightest provocation. To achieve this extremely modest success (at least they aren't eating each other!) we have sacrificed billions of dollars and countless White victims of negro crime or miscegenation.

Sad that most White people haven't YET come to that conclusion.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bart said:
Run Stuffing LB said:

Most White people would shake with self-righteous rage if you said that to them. These of course are the same White people who do everything possible to live in the Whitest neighborhoods and send their children to the Whitest schools they can.

Europe

Mentor
"Another thing to be aware of is the massive jewish role in the slave trade, but that probably deserves its own thread. "

I don't think a Jew forced Washington or Jefferson into owning slaves.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Washington and Jefferson and many of the elites as well as the founding fathers during the birth of our Nation believed that negros were less than human, they even official considered them 3/4 of a human, thus, they believed they were entitled to master over them without guilt. They did not think of the consequences now upon thus in 2010. They loved their 100 acre plantations and shagging negro skirt without consequences. They considered them several notches above a sheep.

Listen, I believe they are humans, and there have been great exceptions to the rule. But as a whole, they are a confirmed pain in the ass to all of us.

Highlander

Mentor
Run Stuffing LB said:

There's a reason why the wheel had still not been "invented" yet when sub-Saharan Africa was "discovered" during the slave trade. I wish "our" forefathers had put more forethought into the potential future ramifications of what they were doing back then, but money trumps all else.

We should be picking our own lettuce, too.

Europe

Mentor
Westside said:
Washington and Jefferson and many of the elites as well as the founding fathers during the birth of our Nation believed that negros were less than human, they even official considered them 3/4 of a human, thus, they believed they were entitled to master over them without guilt. They did not think of the consequences now upon thus in 2010. They loved their 100 acre plantations and shagging negro skirt without consequences. They considered them several notches above a sheep.

Listen, I believe they are humans, and there have been great exceptions to the rule. But as a whole, they are a confirmed pain in the ass to all of us.

They didn't think they were human,but they were shagging them? That's weird. Sally Hemmings looked white from what I understand and was only part black. I don't think many of the Founding Fathers were shagging black people. The only one I heard of was Jefferson. I don't know about the others. There may have been other slave owners other than the founders that did it.

The rulers of this country have changed over nearly three centuries, but one thing has not. Those in charge have always liked to bring in cheap labor. This "cheap labor," however, has always turned out to be very expensive.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Europe, you misunderstood, I did not mean to imply that everyone of our fore fathers had slaves and had sex with them. Some did not. My point was rich men, white men of the time give into temptation and justify immoral behavior.

Say for instance, that back in 1755 in humid Virginia, you have not had sex for months due to your wives pregnancy or you and the Mrs are in a rough spot. You journey out to the barn to check on your property and see a slave that looks like Halle Barry standing naked while an old woman slave pours water over her 20 something body. The temptation is there, no doubt.

After that vision, there is a reason why Sally Hemmings was several shades lighter that semi dark chocolate.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Bart said:
Run Stuffing LB said:
If the negro was left to their own devices with the protective hand of Whitey removed they would be hovering near extinction in 100 years from a combination of inability to self-govern, predisposition to violence, lack of long term planning and general savagery. Look at Zimbabwe. We can't civilize them. The best we can hope for is to lift them out of all-against-all savagery to a level of sullen and illogical hatred where their violent impulses are kept just beneath the surface, always ready to bubble up at the slightest provocation. To achieve this extremely modest success (at least they aren't eating each other!) we have sacrificed billions of dollars and countless White victims of negro crime or miscegenation.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Most White people would shake with self-righteous rage if you said that to them.  These of course are the same White people who do everything possible to live in the Whitest neighborhoods and send their children to the Whitest schools they can.  </div>

Don, good point on the blatant hypocrisy of the racially castrated libtards.

RSLB, good post sir!
smiley20.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Don Wassall said:
Bart said:
Run Stuffing LB said:
If the negro was left to their own devices with the protective hand of Whitey removed they would be hovering near extinction in 100 years from a combination of inability to self-govern, predisposition to violence, lack of long term planning and general savagery. Look at Zimbabwe. We can't civilize them. The best we can hope for is to lift them out of all-against-all savagery to a level of sullen and illogical hatred where their violent impulses are kept just beneath the surface, always ready to bubble up at the slightest provocation. To achieve this extremely modest success (at least they aren't eating each other!) we have sacrificed billions of dollars and countless White victims of negro crime or miscegenation.

<div></div>

<div></div>

<div></div>

<div>Most White people would shake with self-righteous rage if you said that to them. These of course are the same White people who do everything possible to live in the Whitest neighborhoods and send their children to the Whitest schools they can. </div>

Don, good point on the blatant hypocrisy of the racially castrated libtards.

RSLB, good post sir!
smiley20.gif

Don, I tell that to all the drunk white people I speak with. They love diversity yet live in lily white neighborhoods and would never go to the "hood."

Michael

Mentor
Highlander said:
Run Stuffing LB said:

There's a reason why the wheel had still not been "invented" yet when sub-Saharan Africa was "discovered" during the slave trade.  I wish "our" forefathers had put more forethought into the potential future ramifications of what they were doing back then, but money trumps all else.We should be picking our own lettuce, too.

Our people would pick the lettuce and pluck the chickens too and do every job that the "elite" claim they won't do but the powers that be won't hire them because they are White!

white is right

Hall of Famer
referendum said:
I either saw this on a tee shirt, or read about it. Anyway, its a great statement, because it implies that slavery was bad, but also implies that if slavery hadn't existed there wouldn't be black people in the US. So, its kind of hard for your standard issue liberal to take issue with the statement, because if he says that "we should have picked our own cotton" is bad in that it would mean less blacks in the US today, he is implying that slavery was a neccessary evil on the road to a non-white Brazilified US.
There were Whites that picked the cotton there just weren't enough of them and the Aboriginal slaves died off due to small pox. I have often wondered what major North American cities would be like if lower class ******** weren't running amok in the ghetto areas of the cities. Many of these neighbourhoods were rough neighbourhoods when White immigrants lived in them. But the violence has gone to a whole new level now.

Europe

Mentor
white is right said:
referendum said:
There were Whites that picked the cotton there just weren't enough of them and the Aboriginal slaves died off due to small pox. I have often wondered what major North American cities would be like if lower class ******** weren't running amok in the ghetto areas of the cities. Many of these neighbourhoods were rough neighbourhoods when White immigrants lived in them. But the violence has gone to a whole new level now.

I looked up the 1940 census for people 14 and older:NYC was only about 5.5% black.It was at least 93% white.30% of the population was foreign born white. That is less than some suburbs on my area now and many of the people in my suburbs are foreign born non-whites. In 2000 it'a only 35% non-hispanic white and 25% black.

The black move to the northern cities has really damaged those cities. Add in the Hispanic population and then it's really bad. Imagine Ny,Chicago,Detroit,Philly as almost all white. You would have a livable city.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
white is right said:
referendum said:

I looked up the 1940 census for people 14 and older:NYC was only about 5.5% black.It was at least 93% white.30% of the population was foreign born white. That is less than some suburbs on my area now and many of the people in my suburbs are foreign born non-whites. In 2000 it'a only 35% non-hispanic white and 25% black.

The black move to the northern cities has really damaged those cities. Add in the Hispanic population and then it's really bad. Imagine Ny,Chicago,Detroit,Philly as almost all white. You would have a livable city.

I used to hang out in NYC a lot a few years ago. Some parts of the city are decent like Maspeth, Queens and Greenpoint, Brooklyn which have large Polish populations. There are also some upscale parts of the city. The rest has gone to hell.
Edited by: whiteathlete33