We are about to hit 1000 members!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I just wanted to point out how close we are to acheiving 1000 members at castefootball. This is a great acheivment. This site will continue to grow due to the hard work of the countless loyal members here as well as the main man Don Wassall. I want to congratulate Don and all of the members here on another great goal acheived. Also a special thanks to Colonel Reb. and Jimmy Chitwood who are two of the hardest working guys I know. Here is to hitting 10,000 in the next decade if not above and beyond that. Thanks again to all of you guys. You people are not just members here but friends as well. Go Castefootball.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I have been watching the numbers go up steadily but surely and it will be a great day for Caste Football when we reach that milestone and strive for the next one.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks white lightning! I have to heap generous helpings of praise on you as well, as you and several other CF veteran's work and knowledge helped me learn a lot when I first registered as a poster here. Jimmy Chitwood and Tough J Riggins are awesome researchers and writers, and I think any sports publication in the country would be doing themselves a big favor by having people like them as writers. As always, my main thanks go to Don for creating this website, and congratulations to CF for getting close to that 1,000 poster landmark. Here's toCF growing in participation andinfluence untila death blow has been dealt to the Caste System!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
white lightning said:
Here is to hitting 10,000 in the next decade if not above and beyond that.

I hope I'm still alive when we get to 10,000.
smiley36.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Jimmy Chitwood and Tough J Riggins are awesome researchers and writers, and I think any sports publication in the country would be doing themselves a big favor by having people like them as writers.

If we had people like them writing articles for mainstream media the caste system would be dealt a huge blow! Thats one way the caste system can be downgraded. If we have writers, coaches, and scouts who can see beyond race sports would be more equal.

Sean

Mentor
We have 1,000 members
smiley32.gif

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Cheers to Don and Castefootball
smiley32.gif
for the first milestone.
smiley32.gif
Trust in your powers of reason that you are doing the right thing and keep it going.

guest301

Hall of Famer
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
Great news. Onward and upward from here.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Way to go, Don and CF! Also cheers to all the columnists, researchers, and moderators!
smiley32.gif

And cheers to all posters and members!