Warren Sapp

Claimjumper

Mentor
the loudmouth filed for bankruptcy today

Im amazed, but not surprised, that he's getting $540,000 per year to be an "analyst"
Sapp files bankruptcy

Posted by Mike Florio on April 6, 2012, 5:40 PM EDT

Well, if former Saints tight end Jeremy Shockey is going to sue Warren Sapp, he’d better get in line with the rest of Sapp’s creditors.

Sapp, a likely future Hall of Famer, has declared bankruptcy in Florida, according to TMZ.com.

He has filed under Chapter 7, which will result in full liquidation of his $6.45 million in assets (including a “Large Nude women painting” . . . it’s unclear whether the painting or the women are large) to pay his $6.7 million in debts.

According to the filing, Sapp owes the IRS more than $900,000, and hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support.

He lists his current income as $45,000 per month from NFL Network, on a contract that expires in August 2012. (He also has worked for Showtime’s Inside the NFL. It’s unknown whether he’ll continue that assignment in 2012.)

Sapp, who spent 12 years in the NFL with the Buccaneers and Raiders, also claims that he has lost his Super Bowl ring.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/06/sapp-files-bankruptcy/

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What a moron. Even with his pure affirmative action announcing gigs on the NFL Network and Showtime he still goes bankrupt.

I guess this will help to extend his joke of a career as an analyst as the corporate suits will feel sorry for him. He mumbles and garbles his words and is difficult to understand most of the time -- but hey he likes to smile and the system just loves to promote gregarious, non-threatening Negroes.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
What a moron. Even with his pure affirmative action announcing gigs on the NFL Network and Showtime he still goes bankrupt.

I guess this will help to extend his joke of a career as an analyst as the corporate suits will feel sorry for him. He mumbles and garbles his words and is difficult to understand most of the time -- but hey he likes to smile and the system just loves to promote gregarious, non-threatening Negroes.

Well stated Don. Sapp's another of the many AA hire afroletes who has no business behind a microphone. Ol' Warren's IQ is on par a with gravel pile.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
Well stated Don. Sapp's another of the many AA hire afroletes who has no business behind a microphone. Ol' Warren's IQ is probably within the gravel pile or driftwood range.
It always amazes me how someone who probably grew up in a household that brought home 1/20th or less the money can't get by on 20+ times the money. Maybe he can team up with Charles Barkley and wear matching tutus and they can pitch pizza or a new cell phone deal.......:frusty:

In case anyone doesn't get the reference to Jeremy Shockey (I think it's been posted somewhere in the forum), Sapp accuses Shockey of diming out the Saints coaching staff over the bounties.

Sapp truly is a punk. Wheter Shockey said something or not, we all know why the racist Warren Sapp felt comfortable tweeting these accusations about Jeremy. He would not have said a thang if he heard the same rumor about one of his brothas.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Any other non negro man who would file Chapter 7, would be ashamed. Would feel like crawling under a rock. But no, to negros, this is called " being real" utter dysfunctional group think amoung them.

Its incredilous how dozens of these affelets go broke with the millions made during their playing days, then go around with a smirk on their affeletic moonbeam smiling faces. Then somehow protrayed as having even more "street cred" going broke. Yes, parts of our society are upside down, with the millions of DWFs clamoring for more of these negros. :der:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jamal Lewis is the latest well-known former player to declare bankruptcy. He's also a plaintiff in one of the concussion lawsuits.

The only thing, short of a court order or tremendous grassroots pressure, that will cause the NFL to move away from the Caste System is financial considerations. Blacks go broke far more often than Whites, and also tend to complain and whine more (it's always Whitey's fault when things go wrong for them). Jumping on these concussion lawsuits is a perceived easy way to a new "gravy train" for them, or as ESPN now calls it, "reparations."

The owners and other movers and shakers in the league may realize at some point there's just too many headaches involved in maintaining unwritten rules favoring black employment through extremist affirmative action policies. Baseball thrives with 8% blacks, and hockey thrives even though it's ignored by the corporate media because it's so White. The NFL would be just as big as it is now, probably bigger, if blacks were 10% or 33% or 50% of the players.

Of course the Caste System and its AA policies have spread outward from the players to the scouts, coaches, and broadcasters, the same as society at large. But a gradual "de-blacking" of the sport could be accomplished easily -- after all, DWF Nation thinks sports is "colorblind" -- much like some teams already do up to a certain point (as long as they don't start a majority of Whites or have a majority White roster). At least we can dream. From Weenieworld:

Former Ravens and Browns RB Jamal Lewis has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. It could mean we'll soon hear stories about the 32-year-old Lewis attempting a comeback. Lewis last played in 2009, and averaged just 3.6 yards per carry his final two seasons. He's definitely played his final NFL down. Lewis is also a part of one of the myriad concussion-related lawsuits filed against the league.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Jamal Lewis is the latest well-known former player to declare bankruptcy. He's also a plaintiff in one of the concussion lawsuits.

The only thing, short of a court order or tremendous grassroots pressure, that will cause the NFL to move away from the Caste System is financial considerations. Blacks go broke far more often than Whites, and also tend to complain and whine more (it's always Whitey's fault when things go wrong for them). Jumping on these concussion lawsuits is a perceived easy way to a new "gravy train" for them, or as ESPN now calls it, "reparations."

The owners and other movers and shakers in the league may realize at some point there's just too many headaches involved in maintaining unwritten rules favoring black employment through extremist affirmative action policies. Baseball thrives with 8% blacks, and hockey thrives even though it's ignored by the corporate media because it's so White. The NFL would be just as big as it is now, probably bigger, if blacks were 10% or 33% or 50% of the players.

Of course the Caste System and its AA policies have spread outward from the players to the scouts, coaches, and broadcasters, the same as society at large. But a gradual "de-blacking" of the sport could be accomplished easily -- after all, DWF Nation thinks sports is "colorblind" -- much like some teams already do up to a certain point (as long as they don't start a majority of Whites or have a majority White roster). At least we can dream. From Weenieworld:

Former Ravens and Browns RB Jamal Lewis has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. It could mean we'll soon hear stories about the 32-year-old Lewis attempting a comeback. Lewis last played in 2009, and averaged just 3.6 yards per carry his final two seasons. He's definitely played his final NFL down. Lewis is also a part of one of the myriad concussion-related lawsuits filed against the league.
I can't see any teams wanting him unless he was willing to be a fullback. Even then with his concussion issues he might not be able to pass a physical. Also how could he survive on the NFL veteran minimum? Driving a used Kia isn't his style.....:frusty:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
No team would employ him, and it's irrelevant to the thread and my post anyway. Lewis went downhill immediately after his 2,000 yard season back in 2003. From 2005 through his last season in 2009, Lewis averaged a stunning 3.4, 3.6, 4.4, 3.6, and 3.5 yards per rush.

No surprise here.
[h=1]Warren Sapp rips Monte Kiffin, Trent Dilfer in book[/h]

Warren Sapp was known for having blunt press conferences during his career. It's no surprise his new book "Sapp Attack" similarly pulls no punches.
We haven't seen a copy yet, but the Tampa Bay Times pulled out some of the more interesting passages from the book. One takeaway that really stood out: Sapp thought defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin was an overrated self promoter.

"I always believed Kiffin (blitzed) so much because he wanted the glory; it made him feel like a great defensive coordinator," Sapp said.
This isn't a new train of thought for Sapp, now an NFL Network analyst. He has ripped Kiffin in the past for not giving the Bucs players enough credit for the team's success. It is still eye-opening because Kiffin is such a revered figure in Tampa and throughout football.
Sapp also didn't look back too fondly on the Trent Dilfer era in Tampa.
"Dilfer … basically was an interception waiting to happen," Sapp wrote. "There were times we practically pleaded with him, 'We know you're not going to score a touchdown, but please, just don't turn it over.' "
Dilfer wound up winning a Super Bowl in Baltimore by following those instructions. Sapp, with the help of Brad Johnson and Jon Gruden, got his title after the 2002 season.
"I always said that Tony Dungy put the damn cake in the oven, and then Jon Gruden came in and put the icing on it," Sapp wrote. "Of course, Sam Wyche couldn't even get the mix out of the box."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...n-sapp-rips-monte-kiffin-trent-dilfer-in-book

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"Overrated self promoter" describes Sapp perfectly. That's a great example of projecting one's traits onto others.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
That Sapp is an anti-white douche bag is obvious, his career lowlight in that regard (from wikipedia):

On November 24, 2002, at Raymond James Stadium, Sapp drew criticism for blocking the Green Bay Packers' Chad Clifton during an interception return by the Buccaneers. Clifton was jogging down field, away from the main action, and was blindsided by Sapp.[SUP][8][/SUP] The hit sent Clifton to the hospital. He was hospitalized for almost a week and could not walk unaided for five more weeks. In 2005, the NFL Competition Committee agreed on new guidelines for "unnecessary roughness", making hits such as that suffered by Clifton illegal.
In an exchange caught by television cameras following the game, Packers' coach Mike Sherman approached Sapp and said to him, "That was a chicken **** play."[SUP][9][/SUP] In response, Sapp screamed at Sherman: "You're so tough? Put a jersey on!"[SUP][8][/SUP] Sapp later called Sherman: "a lying, ****-eating hound. ... If I was 25 years old and didn't have a kid and a conscience, I would have given him an ass-kicking right there at the 30-yard line."[SUP][8][/SUP] Sherman later said of Sapp: "The joviality that existed after [the hit] when a guy's lying on the ground, with numbness in his legs and fingers, I just thought that wasn't appropriate for any NFL player."[SUP][9] (end)

Sapp is a piece of Crapp, all the more reason for cultimarx amerikwa to celebrate him, give him prime time exposure, and match him with a blond white woman on the top rated "Dancing with the Stars" so all the old fogies that watch the show can have it shoved in their face that the country they once held and the society they once cherished has been abolished due to the kind of inaction that puts a fat ass on a sofa watching miscengenation instead of standing up for your people. I expect he will be a candidate for Presidency some day as the candidates devolve to match the develolution of the country.

Picture of Kym Johnson-in the few times I have seen the show while channel surfing she is always matched with the blackest dancer. I wonder why :dodgy:

[/SUP]

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
[video=youtube;xBpEIRaGq2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpEIRaGq2U[/video]​

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I hope Sapp is eaten someday by those zombie cannibals. He'll feed many of them.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Come on jaxvid, what about his room brightening smile? That has to count for something.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
It's nice that Warren Sapp has done a little something in that the mentally retarded are represented in the NFL, but really he's only getting by on being Black, rather than being Black and retarded, or just on being a good football player.

I don't think he was ever really very good football player, the media ignores his retardation so that the mentally disabled can't claim him as one of their own, and the media also ignores that his Blackness is the only reason why he was ever given anything.

So, in short, this retard should go on a diet and STFU and stop spending money he doesn't have.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
[video=youtube;xBpEIRaGq2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpEIRaGq2U[/video]​

Sapp's real tough...bowin' up on a overweight, middle aged coach. Let's see that overrated, bloated AA hire square off against someone like Brock Lesnar. For that matter, I'd honestly like my odds in a street fight versus "Wh0ren Sack".

dwid

Hall of Famer
I wonder who that anonymous 100 catch wideout is? I am sure in an argument about Welker they would flip things around. Funny how their cutoff for big plays was 25+ yards, giving Graham a few more than Gronkowski but for 20+ yard plays Gronkowski has 22 to Graham's 18. Both play in pass happy systems. The Saints have a better system than the Patriots, Brees has like 650 attempts per year. Graham did only have a year of football coming into the league but got to learn from one of the best in Jeremy Shockey who put in a good deal of time with him ,not to mention it was under Sean Payton as offense coordinator when Shockey had his big rookie season, combine that with the fact that Drew Brees practically made Antonio Gates a household name so I don't think you can really say one team is easier to put up stats on.