Walter Cronkite Dies

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good riddance to one of the whites in the vanguard of cultural Marxist indoctrination.

guest301

Hall of Famer
The death of broadcast journalism started with this guy. Good riddance and the country would have been better off if Cronkite had never existed. His replacement Dan Rather was a even bigger fool and he never achieved the popularity that Cronkite had and it's been downhill for CBS ever since.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, "the most trusted man in America" spoke openly of his support for world government. The vast majority of Americans have been successfully deceived for generations.
My dear late grandmother, who was non-political but conservative in her values, used to refer to Cronkite as a "communist." I always got a kick out of that.

The Hock

Master
Good ol' Uncle Walter. The local CBS affiliate forty miles away was the only channel with a clear picture we could get. I used to love watching The 20th Century with his narration. Storming the beaches of Normandy, the Battle of the Bulge and all that. Made me a pushover for the recruiter after high school. Never stormed any beaches, but I did fly over Normandy a couple times.

What was his famous sign off? "And that's the way it is..." And I thought that was the way it was. They made sure it was kosher and fed it to us and I ate it up right along with my dinner. Thanks for telling me how it is today Uncle Walter. Too dumb to know better.

Looking back, the nation Cronkite and his bunch wanted to change so much was the best one I ever knew. Can't say I think much of it nowadays.

Needless to say I see him in a different light now.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
great post, Hock.

I never trusted him. He came from a time in which only con men had mustaches.