Walt Disney

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Walt Disney"

[quoteI can oftentimes be heard on my radio program discussing the heroes and geniuses of Western Civilization and offering commentary on why it's important for us to have heroes. I am usually talking about figures of historical antiquity, but relatively modern day heroes can be found as well, and I count Walt Disney among them.

The man's creativity and ingenuity have found no peer in the entertainment world before, or since, his passing. Even to this day I still am an annual pass holder to Walt Disney World in Orlando. Walt's crowning achievement, Epcot, is simply the greatest theme park ever constructed. I've had more good times there than I can count.

It has also long been rumored that Walt Disney held some pretty traditional paleoconservative political viewpoints. Along those lines, I found this 60th anniversary review of Dumbo particularly interesting[/quote]

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2010/09/12/walt-disney/

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Disney was rumored to be no friend of das juden. Even if he wasn't a staunch "anti-Semite", I'd venture to guess he'd be rolling over in his grave (or his cryogenically frozen location...underneath the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland
smiley2.gif
)...if he knew how cult-marx juden like Eisner & now Iger (especially) have ruined his (once wonderous) company.
smiley6.gif