Voice Of Reason

C Darwin

Mentor
wtf was with the 'other life forms' tangent?

Edited by: C Darwin

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It was the best interview i've ever done.Thanks for posting it Bart. Sorry that's all you got out of it, Darwin. Edited by: Don Wassall

C Darwin

Mentor
the choir rarely gets any new news from the preacher.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hats off to Jamie for having Don on the show! Don, your voice/speaking strikes me as your writing...no nonsense & taking no BS!
smiley2.gif
smiley1.gif

***PM me if you need some help adding more article/links to/for ANU News. I'd be glad to help.

guest301

Hall of Famer
C Darwin said:
the choir rarely gets any new news from the preacher.

What's with you! Chill out. Somebody posts Don's interview and you take a needless potshot at it. Not getting it.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great interview Don!
smiley32.gif
Your points were articulated very well. I do look forward to hearing what Nick Griffin says at the AR conference next month. Although it took some time for me to get there, I agree with you about localized candidates/parties being key to political change in our future. Both of the major parties are too far gone.

Kaptain

Master
It's on David Duke's website. Great stuff, Don. You probably have covered the topic before on air, but it would be cool if you have an interview like this almost exclusively about white athletes and castefootball topics. A lot of WNs buy into black athletic superiority. I know David Duke has mentioned black atheletic superiority several times.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Don appeared on Jamie Kelso's show previously discussing Caste Football. First-class discussion.
<a href="http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=5018" target="_blank">
http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=5018</a>

C Darwin

Mentor
that wasn't my post in the comment section.

and what's a jabrone?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
C Darwin said:
that wasn't my post in the comment section.

and what's a jabrone?

Thanks for the clarification CD. I didn't think so, but wanted to validate that.
smiley2.gif
Fyi, a "jabrone/jabroni" is a loser/worthless person, but was derived in pro wrestling to describe a "jobber"...a wrestler who is paid to lose/put over bigger name wrestlers. Jabroni in pro wrestling is equivalent to tomato can in boxing/MMA.
smiley2.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer