Vick Town Hall Meeting- ESPN

bigunreal

Mentor
I don't know how many of you watched this incredibly revealing show on ESPN this evening. For those of you who don't think there is a severe cultural difference between the races, you really ought to watch it.

Predictably, there was absolutely no rational voice allowed on the program, and certainly no "debate" about Vick's "problem." Clearly, the black audience overwhelmingly believed there was nothing wrong with torturing and killing dogs. The only mild criticism of the despicable thug Vick was by a few of the black talking heads. The white talking heads were absurd, wimpy caricatures; the kind we bemoan all the time on this forum.

At this point in Don King's America, it is not possible to find a white public figure with enough courage to condemn the torture and killing of dogs, if it was done by a popular black figure like Vick. We have lost the cultural war that Pat Buchanan spoke of long ago. When you have a large minority of your citizens who don't believe something like the torture of pets is wrong, and the majority is scared to condemn it strongly for what it is- immoral and barbaric, then there probably is no hope for this country short of revolution.

C Darwin

Mentor
I watched it. The one black commentator described the unconditional support of Vick by blacks as "emotionalism". This should go in the caste speak hall of fame.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Unreal that they even had such a thing. Many black crimes and behaviors are blamed on their innate emotionalism, produced supposedly by our keeping them down and in the ghetto. Pure rubbish. I know plenty of people who don't have it good but don't turn to crime as an out or an escape. It's called being civilized people, some got it, some don't.

I'm actually happy that ESPN aired this little "racial suaret" on national t.v. and I'll tell you exaclty why. The majority of White America just got an in-depth and up close look at what blacks are really like. No matter how well and accurately the facts are presented...they STILL side with their own. Despite the fact that Vick committed a serious felony, they (the black "community"
smiley36.gif
) still refuses to admit that what he did was wrong...and everyone (White America) saw it! ESPN might have shot themselves in the foot this time, not realizing that airing this program might actually wake up some of the caste-coma-induced idiots (which it probably did). The favoritsim expressed by the primarily black audience in favor of Vick was utterly obvious AND sickening...and now EVERYONE finally saw it. lol.

Thanks a lot ESPN (I'm serious). You just did us here at Caste Football a BIG favor, you morons.
smiley36.gif
I'm expecting a BIG increase in membership on this site, as there are probably a lot of ex-dunken-White-fan-converts out there who are now looking for answers. Way to go ESPN, thanks for sending more business OUR way.
smiley36.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
Ground Fighter,

I don't watch TV but you're exactly right. Any time these jerks on TV show blacks as they really are is good for White people. I think the worm has finally turned and things are going our way at last.

Tom Iron...

Angelcynn

Guru
This is crazy stuff! ESPN is totaly insane, it's so close to unbelievable, but it is believable because it's modern America. Ground Fighter, I totaly agree with your comments that ESPN is now shooting themselves in the foot. Bloody idiots!
smiley36.gif

Rise

Guru
Yea if you read all of the comment sections of ESPN's "black victim" articles (theres at least 2 per week lately), more and more people are getting sick and tired of the double standards. Even some coworkers of mine have mentioned that they cant stand to watch ESPN anymore, and they seem to be typical drunk white fans. Tipping point coming soon???Edited by: Rise

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The same caste-deceived drunken white fans ya'll allude to are proof that sports are (often) the opiate of the sheeple!
smiley2.gif

Tom Iron, I'm glad to hear you don't watch the sheeple-vision aka sewage line into the home. I'd estimate that 80-90% of the programming on TV is pure garbage. I watch some MMA, college football, some local news and an old western or documentary here & there but that's about it. I definitely have cut waaaay back over the last few years.

P.S. - Neal Boortz said 85% of the crowd were dog fighting/Vick supporters/apologists. I wasn't a bit suprised, but glad pro-caste ESPN exposed the truth.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hope the tipping point is coming soon. I sense something happening, but it is too early to tell what it is for sure.

G

Colonel the tipping point will never be reached till we move the fulcrum and add weight where it is needed. Not impossible but if we fall into the trap that "respectable" conservatives fall into by taking the left's assumptions at face value and not trying to innovate then it will never tip. Innovation and progress are made by asking the right questions, such as this site asking "Why are there no white cbs?" These Vick clowns are protected by the liberals and the useless conservatives because they are never asked to explain themselves but instead are gently scolded like a child.

Tom Iron

Mentor
I think Vick is a complete bum and that his "career" in the nfl is finished. However, now that he's screwed himself up, any decent person should have a little pity for the poor slob, because now he's in the clutches of the worst people known to mankind (even worse than nyc token booth clerks), the lawyers. Once they're through with Vick, he won't have a penny to his name. Next stop for him once he gets out of jail will be living in a cardboard box.

Tom Iron...

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron said:
Once they're through with Vick, he won't have a penny to his name. Next stop for him once he gets out of jail will be living in a cardboard box.

Nah.. there's always the book deal and maybe even a movie. Can't you see Will Smith playing Vick in the movie? Probably do it for free. Edited by: White Shogun

Tom Iron

Mentor
Vick just took another hit. The Falcons want their bonus money ($20 mil) back from him. In the end, I think they'll get it too.

Tom Iron...