Vanderbilt "Hate Crime" - Blind White Girl Accused of Racism

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Vanderbilt "Hate Crime" Turns Out To Be Blind Girl's Dog's Poop

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...urns-out-to-be-blind-girl-s-dog-s-poop-111815

Students at Vanderbilt College's Black Cultural Center found a bag of dog poop near their building. Naturally it was assumed to be a racist attack, so the protests and hunger strikes began. During the scope of the campus police investigation, it was found to be left there by a blind girl. She had picked up after her seeing eye dog and could not find a trash can, presumably because she is racist, but she claims it was because she is blind. Here is an excerpt of her Facebook response to the racist allegations:

"I would like to inform everyone on this campus that no racial threat occurred. I am a blind student on this campus with a guide dog. I was meeting with a group last night to go over our debate for one of my sociology classes. My dog did her business outside on the grass and I picked it up and put it in a bag like always...I did not want to bring the feces inside and make the building smell, so I left it outside by the door...Everyone is going to point me out now as the blind girl who left her dog feces by the black cultural center. I am sorry that I do not know where all the trash cans are on main campus...The Vanderbilt police were obviously able to look at cameras and figure out that it was Marley and I because I got a call asking if I left her feces outside of the door."

The Hock

Master
I think the real culprit was the dog. Why did it pick that location to take a dump? I think the dog is racist. At the very least, it benefits from the white privilege of its owner. It should be sent for re-training to help it understand its "white owner privilege."

And by the way, that wasn't just a micro-aggression. That was a doggy MACRO-aggression.

Bad dog!

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I think the real culprit was the dog. Why did it pick that location to take a dump? I think the dog is racist. At the very least, it benefits from the white privilege of its owner. It should be sent for re-training to help it understand its "white owner privilege."

And by the way, that wasn't just a micro-aggression. That was a doggy MACRO-aggression.

Bad dog!

Lol German Shepherd's are racist. Evil Europeans use them to control Africans . #Libtardlogic