Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
There's sure alotta weird, bizarre, creepy folks out there. :twitch::confused:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I guess this is her way of giving her life "meaning". Very sad.

What's so sad? I think she's pretty cool. She's becoming the most famous girl in the Ukraine. I think what's sad is the two ton bloodthirsty metrosexuals waddling around what was once the USA with their trendy tattoos flopping about on their morbidly obese bodies and spending their time slack jawed in front of their telavivavision sets soaking up the latest words of wisdom from Obamaromney. I think that's what's sad.

Bronk

Mentor
In the old days you could order a rubber woman from the back of a disreputable magazine.

Now real women are turning themselves into plastic dolls.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
In the old days you could order a rubber woman from the back of a disreputable magazine.

Now real women are turning themselves into plastic dolls.

[video=youtube;dvKBfevVpkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvKBfevVpkk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Bronk

Mentor
Beautiful.

... I'm glad I chose to date you,
It didn't take long to inflate you ...

:smile:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This woman is a piece of trash attention whore. I wonder what happens when she gets older and the looks go. Oh boy oh boy, looks like little whore will be losing her mind. Oh well !

werewolf

Hall of Famer
This actually has nothing to do with this site, and it creeps me out.

No, I don't suppose it does, and the mods can feel free to delete it, tho I'm not sure how much less it has to do with a sports site than a thread on breast feeding. I just thought it was kind of interesting, that's all. I probably shouldn't have posted it here. But would some of you guys feel more at home with the 250 pound American girls you're used to seeing at the Walmart, or American girls who really want to be men (and vice versa for American men)? Young girls should want to be pretty, and this girl has a unique gimmick. Big f'ing deal. It's working for her - and I like that Chinese spoof.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
No, I don't suppose it does, and the mods can feel free to delete it, tho I'm not sure how much less it has to do with a sports site than a thread on breast feeding. I just thought it was kind of interesting, that's all. I probably shouldn't have posted it here. But would some of you guys feel more at home with the 250 pound American girls you're used to seeing at the Walmart, or American girls who really want to be men (and vice versa for American men)? Young girls should want to be pretty, and this girl has a unique gimmick. Big f'ing deal. It's working for her - and I like that Chinese spoof.

WW, she's a good looking girl naturally...and doesn't need the "Barbie" schtick to be pretty. It might be unique, but it's just a bit weird. I prefer the "classic, natural, conservative" beauty look versus the tarted up, quasi-bimbo look. If a gal is truly pretty, she doesn't need to schlock on makeup and dress like a harlot.