Vacation crime spots

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Tired of being mugged and victimized in your home city? Bored with the local criminals?

Then try one of the hottest new tourist trends sweeping the industry - Travel to a high crime area of your choice anywhere in the world, and be mugged, stoned, and buried alive! It's all yours for a small fee! Call for details!

CALL NOW!

Vacation in Cape Verde

I wonder if the attackers were Moslems? Women, unaccompanied by men is forbidden, and stoning is popupal with the moslems.

hedgehog

Mentor
There was an article two days ago on Yahoo or MSN about tourism in Kenya. Apparently the tour goes into the "bad" neighborhood in Nairobi or something like that.Great just what I want to do on my vacation, go to the slums of Nairobi. Who signs up for this stuff? They must not be wired right or something. While trying to find this story on Google I found this gem..talk about disfunctional.....

US woman 'raped' street boys

Nairobi - A Kenyan court charged an American woman on Tuesday with sexually assaulting several street boys at a Nairobi shelter where she was doing volunteer rehabilitation work.

Nairobi chief magistrate Aggrey Muchelule charged Sherry Hsian Hwa Chow, 25, with "indecently assaulting five boys at the Bahati children's rehabilitation centre in Nairobi between 2004 and last year" and a separate immigration charge.

She pleaded not guilty to both charges and Muchelule ordered her held until Thursday when he would rule on her application for bail after hearing from police, who said they were taking statements from other alleged victims.

The judge set an April 18 trial date for Hwa Chow who arrived in Kenya in 2004 as a volunteer to help at the Bahati Centre in a crime-prone, low-cost housing belt in eastern Nairobi.

In addition to the rape charge, she has been accused of failing to register herself as an alien in violation of Kenya's Immigration Act, which requires foreigners seeking work in the nation to have proper documentation.

If convicted of sexual assault, Hwa Chow will face a jail sentence to be determined by the judge, while a guilty verdict on the immigration charge could bring a maximum of six months in prison or a fine and deportation.

Nairobi is teeming with tens of thousands of scruffy, glue-sniffing street children and a 2003 government plan to place them in proper housing and offer them vocational training has floundered due to a lack of funds and enforcement.

http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_187313 3,00.html

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I'm willing to bet Ms. Chow was raped by those 'street boys,' but charged with the crime for some other reasons.

As for the 'tens of thousands of scruffy, glue-sniffing street children in Nairobi', look for them to be on a U.S. funded refugee relocation flight to a location near you - coming soon!

GWTJ

Mentor
The article said that one of the women who got stoned had a relationship with one of the men who stoned them. We've been saying it for a long time here at Castefootball. Date a brutha at your own risk!
smiley18.gif

White Shogun said:
Tired of being mugged and victimized in your home city? Bored with the local criminals?

Then try one of the hottest new tourist trends sweeping the industry - Travel to a high crime area of your choice anywhere in the world, and be mugged, stoned, and buried alive! It's all yours for a small fee! Call for details!

CALL NOW!

f=/n/a/2007/02/10/international/i183542S09.DTL">Vacation in Cape Verde

Well I'm sold.
smiley36.gif
Shogun, you should start your own travel agency. You could call it, "White Guilt Tours".