Utah County sports station goes Mexican

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Pardon my strange venting here but AM 960, part of "The Zone" a Utah sports radio network, changed formats and began playing Mexican music sometime while I was back in Mississippi for Christmas. I consider most of the local Utah sports radio hosts better than most I have heard back east. As a result, I actually miss having that sports station here in Utah County. Now I have to pick up a worse transmission from Salt Lake City on AM 1280. Also, it says something about the slowly but surely changing demographics of this formerly all white area. Provo, the fast-growing heart of Utah County, is still about 88% white, but hispanics are at 10% and growing fast. Now I bet there are at least 5 spanish language stations in this valley. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Col.Reb, I now what'cha mean partner. There's three big FM "Hispanic" stations that've sprung up in metro Atlanta over the last few years. It sickens me to see billboards & business advertising and catering to the illegal invaders. What disguises me even more than the pandering, is the sellout scum in D.C. who've betrayed our Republic and left our borders wide open and sovereignty discarded!!!
smiley7.gif

http://vdare.com/

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yes sir Dixie, our "representatives" are sick jokes and gutless wonders. I was in Nashville this past June for DukesFest at the racetrack south of the interstate loop. My buddy was driving and we went through the mexican part of town which was very small when I lived there over 20 years ago. I really got upset when I saw the signs with spanish words ON TOP OF the English words. This ain't Mexico! Rip those signs down and make the legals learn English or send their butts back where they belong, along with the illegals!Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Maple Leaf

Mentor
I don't like saying this but if the mexicans continue to invade unchecked your country is going to suffer a similiar fate of South Africa where immigrants overpopulated the host and took over. Thirty years ago the United States was one of the tallest nations on earth, that status has shortened in recent years...

Sad. We began to see stuff like that about 20-15 years ago in the part of Southern California where I'm from. Now we are in the minority and I'm counting the days until my wife finishes school so I can get my family the hell out of here. Its funny because she keeps recommending places (Utah being one) and I keep telling her that those places are just here, but 20 years ago. Eventually we are going to have to take a stand or we will lose it all. Unfortunately, when that time comes I don't want to be several hundred miles behind enemy lines....

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Reclaimsocal:

The enclaves you may be looking for are going to cost you. Check the MLS listings accross your country: the expensive areas, like Port., Oreg., for example, are white. Price is your only defense at the moment. But it is worthwhile to pay a high price to live in a white neighbourhood. Ask the well-to-do blacks -they know!