UT player booted for racial remarks

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
once again, the double standard rears its head. only black players are allowed to vent racial slurs at each other or at the whites they are playing against.

if there has EVER been a white player who hasn't heard/seen racial insults hurled at him by black players, i'd like to meet him. or her, even! yet this is the first time i've EVER seen a player kicked off a team for a racial comment. i would venture to guess it has NEVER happened before.

what is even more pathetic is the "righteous anger" that the posters seem to feel about the "hate."
smiley5.gif

while posting that kind of slur online where anyone can read it certainly isn't smart for a college football player, i don't see how it could possibly be against the rules.
smiley5.gif

Kaptain

Master
What exactly did he say? All I can see is "All hunters gather up, we have a a$%^%&*% (assume a--hole) in the white-house"

So he called Obama an arsehole? Big deal. Or was the word racial. I can't find anything. Please clarify.

P-NutLane

Guru
When I played football, and round ball, and compeated in powerlifting, or ran track, I got called all the Crackers, And Honkeys, and you fill in the blanks. Everything!!!

Even when my proformance could not be denied, it was always, "Howd you do that White Boy" or "damn thatWhite Boy can run". I cant stand to think what its like for this unfortunate young man, toBe booted off the squad.
smiley7.gif
Heartbreaking

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This is a shame and a disgrace!
smiley7.gif
I'm going to try to contact this player.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Well shoot, his facebook is already gone.
smiley5.gif