USA is 80% White

j41181

Master
Whether you believe it or not:

80% of the USA is WHITE!

USA 80% White

This data is as of July, 2008.

About 15% of the USA is Hispanic, of which 50-60% of this WHITE. Many Hispanics are white (Cameron Diaz, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Salma Hayek, Andy Garcia, Christina Aguilera to mention).

66% may mean those of who are European American. That cultural group is declining (obvious reason), and in about 50 years, the White population will be pluralistic, it will neither be Euro or Latin/Hispanic, but white is white. It may not matter whether you speak English/Spanish, a Protestant/Catholic/Atheist, or a European/Latin/Hispanic.

People like Robert Redford, Paul Newman, Marilyn Monroe, and Michelle Pfieffer are certainly on the decline, but the US white population continues to increase (from White Hispanics). The reason why many Hispanics aren't considered white is because many don't salute to the US flag, and embrace American culture. Edited by: j41181

white is right

Hall of Famer
The problem is many of these same people don't consider themselves white. I have seen enough Cops episodes where obviously Caucasian Puerto Ricans state that they aren't white after they have been questioned/booked by police for criminal activity. So politically they have a different agenda than the average white North American. After X generations if these same people stay Caucasian they will become white though. This has has happened to assimilated "Latino" whites in Trinidad and Jamaica and other English speaking Caribbean islands. Edited by: white is right

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well according to forecasts whites are supposed to become a minority in 50 years in the US. I guess that means European whites will become a minority.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Census Bureau predicts the U.S. will be majority non-White by 2042, just 33 years away, and the Census Bureau is notorious for undercounting minorities (not to mention not counting any illegals) and underestimating trends just as miscegenation rates.

White children are expected to be a minority within 15 years, or only as far away in time as 1994 is to today.

Kaptain

Master
"About 15% of the USA is Hispanic, of which 50-60% of this WHITE. Many Hispanics are white (Cameron Diaz, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Salma Hayek, Andy Garcia, Christina Aguilera to mention)."

If about 1/2 of the hispanics in America are white or mostly white then that would leave us at about 72% - not 80%. I tend to think that most of the 15% hispanic population that we have in America is generally non-white- leaving us at about 65% and dwindling. For some reason the government often counts these people as whites and I'm not exactly sure why - possibly to lull us into a false sense of security.

P-NutLane

Guru
Here in Texas you see more brown than anything else. Ive met 3 or 4 white Mexicans from old Mexico in 5 years of Iron Work. They must not be that common.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
The Census Bureau predicts the U.S. will be majority non-White by 2042, just 33 years away, and the Census Bureau is notorious for undercounting minorities (not to mention not counting any illegals) and underestimating trends just as miscegenation rates.

White children are expected to be a minority within 15 years, or only as far away in time as 1994 is to today.

Not to offend any of my CF breathren here, but this reason (Don alluded to) is why I have an issue with White (married) couples who don't have children (by choice). I firmly believe God meant us (as He said) to "Go forth and multiply". There's something a little unnatural about a White, married couples who have no interest in having kids. These types who don't want their "style" cramped. The ones who try to be "cute" & say their dog or cat is their "child"...gimme a dadgum break!!
smiley13.gif
This semi-selfish attitude is what's caused the White European population to vastly decline. I fully believe this is by design. The Globalist Elite deploy endless propaganda pitching the "new age", trendy, me-me-me existence to cull the White growth rate (while allowing open borders for an endless invasion of the Brown scourge & their jackpot babies).
smiley7.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Do you mean, on avg., Hispanics have 50-60% white blood? Like I think the average black has about 33% white blood.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
"About 15% of the USA is Hispanic, of which 50-60% of this WHITE. Many Hispanics are white (Cameron Diaz, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Salma Hayek, Andy Garcia, Christina Aguilera to mention)."

If about 1/2 of the hispanics in America are white or mostly white then that would leave us at about 72% - not 80%. I tend to think that most of the 15% hispanic population that we have in America is generally non-white- leaving us at about 65% and dwindling. For some reason the government often counts these people as whites and I'm not exactly sure why - possibly to lull us into a false sense of security.
Maybe many of these Latino's identify themselves as white. I know in many countries aboriginals are looked down upon and people with significant aboriginal ancestry if they are of a higher social class will say they are white. Also many people who would be considered brown in the US would be considered white in Latin America ie J-Lo or Eva Mendes.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Don Wassall said:

Not to offend any of my CF breathren here, but this reason (Don alluded to) is why I have an issue with White (married) couples who don't have children (by choice). I firmly believe God meant us (as He said) to "Go forth and multiply". There's something a little unnatural about a White, married couples who have no interest in having kids. These types who don't want their "style" cramped. The ones who try to be "cute" & say their dog or cat is their "child"...gimme a dadgum break!!
smiley13.gif
This semi-selfish attitude is what's caused the White European population to vastly decline. I fully believe this is by design. The Globalist Elite deploy endless propaganda pitching the "new age", trendy, me-me-me existence to cull the White growth rate (while allowing open borders for an endless invasion of the Brown scourge & their jackpot babies).
smiley7.gif

I am a Christian, but also an Environmentalist. The Amazon rain-forest will be gone if the same rate of destruction keeps up in 25 years or so; who knows what effect that will have (a decreasing birth rate in America wouldn't be a huge saving grace for this problem though, it's mostly depleted for slash and burn farming purposes for their own people; BTW feel free to buy Brazilian, but don't buy their beef products; ).

And more people generally means more cows, and cows are bad for the ozone and take up lots of space and a ridiculous amount of crops to feed them.

Go forth and multiply may have related to the time of Jesus and before. Basically everyone needed children to help them farm, for work and to survive in those pre-industrial ages.

Go forth and multiply I say if you can provide your children a happy and loving life and the earth can keep sustaining us.

I also come from a family of 4 with a disabled brother and believe me; my parents never had enough time to give each of us for parenting.

I agree w/ you that it is natural for most married couples to want and have kids, but right now me and my girl are thinking 2 so we can donate as much time to them as possible.

We might actually have one kid and adopt another. In theory with couples averaging two kids (in 1st world countries with long life expectancies) the population would decline, but "very" slowly.

Of course God could surprise us with triplets and I would accept that surprise optimistically.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't believe the U.S. is 80% white for a minute, no matter how many hispanics are thought of by some as white. The country was supposedly 80% white when I was born over 30 years ago, and things have changed like crazy since then, way too much for the percentage to stay the same, even when accounting for white hispanics. I believe the Census prediction of whites becoming a minority by 2042 will happen, unless we do something to prevent it. One thing we can do is to have white children and lots of them. Go forth and multiply is as important now as it ever was, if not more so, imho.

waterbed

Mentor
ToughJ.Riggins said:
DixieDestroyer said:
Don Wassall said:

smiley13.gif
smiley7.gif

I am a Christian, but also an Environmentalist. The Amazon rain-forest will be gone if the same rate of destruction keeps up in 25 years or so; who knows what effect that will have (a decreasing birth rate in America wouldn't be a huge saving grace for this problem though, it's mostly depleted for slash and burn farming purposes for their own people; BTW feel free to buy Brazilian, but don't buy their beef products; ).

And more people generally means more cows, and cows are bad for the ozone and take up lots of space and a ridiculous amount of crops to feed them.

Go forth and multiply may have related to the time of Jesus and before. Basically everyone needed children to help them farm, for work and to survive in those pre-industrial ages.

Go forth and multiply I say if you can provide your children a happy and loving life and the earth can keep sustaining us.

I also come from a family of 4 with a disabled brother and believe me; my parents never had enough time to give each of us for parenting.

I agree w/ you that it is natural for most married couples to want and have kids, but right now me and my girl are thinking 2 so we can donate as much time to them as possible.

We might actually have one kid and adopt another. In theory with couples averaging two kids (in 1st world countries with long life expectancies) the population would decline, but "very" slowly.

Of course God could surprise us with triplets and I would accept that surprise optimistically.

If you adopt a Kid ,is a white kid a possiblity or not?

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Where I live (Los Angeles) Hispanic people are the clear majority -- if not by statistics, then at least by believing your own eyes wherever you look.

I can also say without the least hyperbole or animosity that Hispanics (along with Blacks) make most of the mess, commit most of the crime, and contribute the least toward maintaining any semblance of civilization where I live.

Basically, they're just takers, who hatefully accuse whites for all their own failings, and consider any white person who questions their behavior to be Hitler reincarnated.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Many of the Hispanics where I live in Jersey are first generation Hispanics (mostly Mestizo Mexican) and have a blue collar type work ethic. I personally have always felt more comfortable around Mexicans than blacks, although I hate neither.

In my town there are no gangs here. I think it is the 2nd generation Hispanics in the big cities that are joining gangs and becoming haters instead of working their tail off to get out of poverty.

And Waterbed: We are probably leaning toward adoption at this point once we get married and we are thinking a white child, b/c it's easier for the kid culturally to adapt to his white family without all the inquisitiveness of other children in school about the situation etc. We did talk about an other race child, but have now decided a white child. I hear some of the adoption services make it difficult to declare a particular race.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
DixieDestroyer said:
Don Wassall said:

smiley13.gif
smiley7.gif

TJR, I don't necessarily mean having children should be "mandatory", as I believe in freedom & to each there own. However, I take issue with the cultural change of direction (by design) of White couples trying to be trendy, "cosmopolitan", etc. I'm very old-fashioned, so I don't cotton to New Age/modernist theories. I'm not an environmentalist, but I do believe in basic conservation. If the birth rate is culled, I just prefer it be another race (specifically mexi/anchor babies & coloreds). Since that (pipe-dream) isn't realistic, we Whites need to procreate to maintain our race & (fading) majority. This Republic was founded & taken to greatness by the White man..lest we ever forget!
smiley1.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I hear what your saying about a declining white birth rate as compared to others increasing (if other races will almost definitely not treat us as nice as we treat them when the minority status passes to us).

I also understand that the purpose marriage Christian theologically speaking is to become one and bear children. But I don't believe God at this point "wills" us to have 5 or 6 kids. Of course if we do he loves us, but it is smart in this fast paced culture of limited resources to not have as big families as years ago. We need to give our children the love and support and guidance they need and have the money to take care of them.

But consider that whites will likely be the largest percentage race until I (and probably my children too) have already completely lived out our lives; in America. The statement that we won't be the majority by 2043 means we will be less than 50%; "not surpassed" by one particular non-white group.

I personally hope all races birthrates slowly decline. Theoretically, If all nations averaged the quality of life of your average 1st world country; we would be doing the same damage to the environment we are now, but with only 1.08 Billion on the planet. And consider that the U.S Carbon imprint per person is already basically double what it is in France (27 acres per person/year: to 14). We are talking about a global crises of resources here and it is a quality of life issue as well.

Considering the new info I found on the Hispanic issue and how the Fox News report appeared to label them all; even white ones another race we are probably around a 70-73% white nation; not 66% like I said and not 80% like J41181 has reported.

The Cia.gov report listed nothing for the Indigenous other than Alaskan Native; so they are clearly identifying Mexican Mestizos; mixed race Cubans etc. and such as white "OR" didn't document some of them b/c they are in the shadows as illegals.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
I hear what your saying about a declining white birth rate as compared to others increasing (if other races will almost definitely not treat us as nice as we treat them when the minority status passes to us).
*emphasis added

do you actually doubt that this would happen?
smiley5.gif

if you actually think it might not be bad for white folks when this happens, i'd like to see just one documented example somewhere in world history where white rule (or a white majority) yielded power to a non-white majority and things turned out nicely for white folks.

white is right

Hall of Famer
For working whites in colonies ie the Caribbean British ones many fled shortly after black rule. The Trinidadian white community hollowed out to the point that only the upper middle class to rich stayed or the other extreme the poor and the old and infirm. I suspect the same thing happened in Jamaica. Venezuela is having the same problem because of the whack job Hugo Chavez.Edited by: white is right

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
To add to the point JC makes and the examples that white is right gives, we can look right here in Amerika to the sad old Mississippi Delta. Once whites lost the power of the vote in the early 80s, thanks in large part to a federally mandated "majority minority" congressional districts throughout theSouthand of course the earlier dismantling of segregation, it has been nothing but bad news for everyone, but especially whites. No justice, no protection from roving gangs of negro thugs except your own weapons, and no future.
smiley5.gif
Whites have left the area inhugenumberssince that time, but those whites who remain find themselves in a tough situation, being such a small powerless minority now. The Delta will completely crumble and fade away while black "leaders" continueon their power trip.

foobar75

Master
I examined some of the census reports that are available, and I really wish I was born in the 1930s and lived thru the 40s, 50s, up to the 90s.

In 1940, the population of the United States was about 132 million. 90% were white.
smiley19.gif

Blacks made up 9%, and the rest were simply categorized as "Other".

To imagine that this country was once 90% white only 50-60 years ago, and it's down to < 70% now, it's a tragedy.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah I don't believe the U.S is 80% white for the reasons I listed in one of my posts above. It's probably around 70%.

If I had to pick I'd wish I was born in Canada, but right after WWII instead of March 1980.

The decline of morals hadn't happened yet, I would have been alive to see the Beatles and an the early Packer Super Bowls teams. Also being that I am Canadian I wouldn't have been drafted for Vietnam.

And financially because of all the deficits that generation is better off for retirement than mine will be. And with all the pollution around and the crap chemicals they put in food now that generation may in fact have a better life expectancy than mine as well.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Considering the new info I found on the Hispanic issue: The Fox News report appeared to label them "all"; even white ones another race; we are probably just above a 70% white nation. We are not 66% white like I said and not 80% like J41181 has reported.

The Cia.gov report clearly listed nothing for the Indigenous other than Alaskan Native; so they are clearly identifying Mexican Mestizos; mixed race Cubans etc. and such as white "And" didn't document some of them b/c they are in the shadows as illegals.

Personally, if you are Hispanic and less than a 3/4s white I don't think you should be reported as "white" on the census. This is because you are closer to "half" of another race than "white". You should be documented as "mixed race", "Mestizo" etc. IMHO if you are trying to be most accurate, just my 2 cents.

Come on, Riggins. You're buying into the NWO propaganda. Oh, no, too many people for the environment! Luckily they have myridad eugenics programs to get rid of the "problem." And you're an active participant in one of the programs -- the one that's going to result in carbon taxes that could kill millions -- by spewing their environmental line in lockstep with what their bought-and-paid for media had been telling you your whole life.

Children are a gift. I'm sorry your experience has scarred you to think otherwise.