US SCARIER THAN ISRAEL

Bart

Hall of Famer
Well Rev, if we had closed borders ( thanks for your help
smiley7.gif
) and kept the Negroes andinvaders in gulags like the Israeli's do to the Palestinians we'd feel safetoo.

[url]http://www.nypost.com/seven/08182008/news/nationalnews/hucka bee__us_scarier_than_israel_124948.htm [/url]

HUCKABEE: US SCARIER THAN ISRAEL

Posted: 3:54 am
August 18, 2008

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, mentioned as a possible running mate for presumptive Republican presidential nominee John McCain, yesterday said he feels safer in Israel than in American cities.

Huckabee made the comment as he headed off on a two-day trip to Israel, where he will meet with various groups to discuss the Mideast peace process, culture and international relations.

When asked about security in the violence-plagued country, Huckabee - who ran for president before bowing out in March - said he was not worried.

"I have no fear to go to Israel," Huckabee said before boarding a plane at Kennedy Airport.

"I felt more fear in American cities. I can walk down the streets of Tel Aviv at night without a problem. But I, of course, have the knowledge of which places not to go at night, just like any other city in America."

Edited by: Bart

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Huckabee does have one thing right, at least. thanks to all the blacks, the USA is FAR from a safe place to live.

check out this video from here in Arkansas, where one of our "diverse" cities has had martial law declared, because the black crime is so rampant.

yet, we're told that diversity is a strength. ha!

Then move to Isreal!

The same jews that bleat away about diversity hide behind a concrete wall, won't allow any non-jewish immigration, make non-jews wear identifying badges (!) and so on. They're allowed to have their own nation, while some jew poem on the Statue of Libery encourages us to accept the world's garbage.

One standard for the jew, one for everyone else.