upcoming UFN on SpikeTV...

G

Just a reminder to anyone who may not know, UFC's upcoming live UFN is on Spike TV on the 16th. The card is...

Tim Sylvia vs Assuerio Silva

Stephan Bonner vs James Irvin

Spence Fisher vs Arron Riley

Drew Fickett vs Josh Burkmann

Chris Leben vs Jorge Rivera

Jason Von Flue vs Alex Karalexis

Jonathan Goulet vs Duane Ludwig

Josh Neer vs Melvin Guillard

All my picks to win are on the left.Edited by: panzer

dkr77

Guru
I have heard alot about Fisher but have never seen him fight. I do know Arron Reily is one TOUGH son of a gun though. I'll go with Riley on that one. Leben and Rivera should bebrutal standupand Bonnar vs Irvin may also be a war.

JD074

Master
It'll be interesting to see which ones they show. I'd like to see the Burkmann fight. They recently showed the fight (that they didn't show before) where he body slammed his opponent and knocked him out on impact (reminded me of Tito Ortiz when he did the same thing.) Is Irvin the guy who landed that nasty flying knee?

dkr77

Guru
I think the Ludwig / Goulet and Riley / Fisher are dark matches
smiley7.gif
Edited by: dkr77

White_Savage

Mentor
I see Melvin is fighting someon named Josh Neer.

I have never heard of Josh Neer.

I hope UFC hasn't decided they have too many Whites in the spotlight and decided to feed their stereotypical ghetto brutha cans for awhile.

G

White_Savage said:
I see Melvin is fighting someon named Josh Neer.

I have never heard of Josh Neer.

I hope UFC hasn't decided they have too many Whites in the spotlight and decided to feed their stereotypical ghetto brutha cans for awhile.

At the first UFN he lost to Drew Fickett (via RNC). Overall he is 15-3-1. A lot of people are picking him to beat Melvin.

Josh2.JPG