UFC Unleashed on Spike T.V.

White_Savage

Mentor
Probably most of you guys know this, but for those who don't, Spike T.V. is showing an hour of UFC bouts every Monday at 10:00 PM Central. You can watch the toughest guys on the planet duke it out, 85-90% of whom are white.

Last night watched yet another big Negro named Chris Sandford get grounded, pounded, and KTFO as they tend to do in these contests. His opponent was Josh Koscheck, who looks like a very light green-eyed mulatto to me.

It's interesting, in MMA you could win money consistently consistently simply by always betting on the lighter man.Edited by: White_Savage

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Hey WS thanks for the update. Even a hardcore MMA-buff like me missed the show, I haven't been watching much television although I did see the show on Saturday night.

Josh Koscheck was one of the guys from the series, The Ultimate Fighter. Saturday night they televised some new fights between guys from the show, too.

The PPV show coming up I believe has some of the TUF fighters on the undercard.

JD074

Master
Nate Quarry had a good showing. I'd like to see him against some better opposition. He turned that particular opponent (Kincaid, I believe) into a spectacle.

How about that Salavery guy? They showed two of his victories. Not a 100% sure he's white. He's from Canada but seemed kind of "swarthy" to use Jervey Got Gypped's term.

Looking forward to a lot more UFC on SpikeTV. It's quickly becoming my favorite sport. Visceral, tough, brutal... fun.
smiley15.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
Looks like a dark Gallic type. Doesn't make me all that much difference. I like what I see out of him...that innovative back-crank submission against against Frykund, and how he half-knocked out his other opponet with a 1-2 foot combination from the guard and pulled him into the triangle.