UFC Rule Changes to Disfavor White Wrestlers

NFLISFIXED!

Bas Rutten, famed fighter and non nonsense guest announcer, publically stated the reason that headbutts were made illegal (when elbows remained legal), was because Mark Kerr, a US Wrestler, was utterly destroying opponants using them.

Wrestlers work hard for a take down, get trapped in a guard and their arms locked up, but with head butts, he can destroy and break noses or bust eyes and free himself up to strike and end the fight.

But that was made illegal (Kerr) and refs soon began to stand up fighters taking away any takedown advantage that white wrestlers so often excel at.

The ground n pound with headbutts was taken away for the most part and now UFC is a glorified wrestling match with boxing gloves and rounds as opposed to no limit fights with no rules, which is what the sport was built on.Its pretty transparent.

Not to mention Dana the J E W White, who accepts Brown Pride Tattoos, but not White Pride Tattoos. Those are anti semitic and supremist dont cha know?

dwid

Hall of Famer
I think you should go watch some of the early UFC matches. I remember hearing about it and expecting great things, besides Tank Abbot, it was mainly guys doing jui jitstu lying on their backs for like 40 minutes it seemed.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Not to mention Dana the J E W White, who accepts Brown Pride Tattoos, but not White Pride Tattoos. Those are anti semitic and supremist dont cha know?

That bothers the hell outa me. That situation sums up the stupidity of our society. Brown pride is great, but White pride is illegal. Ive read somewhere awhile back that Dana Anti White has said swastikas, and confederate flags are unacceptable too.

What that means is that we will never know who the best martial artist in the world is for sure, because certain tattoos mean you cant even compete.