UFC Fight Night: Shields vs. Ellenberger

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
FYI,

Here's the card for UFC Fight Night (Shields vs. Ellenberger) from NOLA.

Preliminary Card (Facebook)

Main Card

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFN25#/fight

***The ol' Dixie outlaw will be pulling for McGee (vs. Yang-sahn), Koch (vs. albino or mulatto ?? afflete Brookins), McKenzie, Dunham (vs. afrolete Bailey), Lullo (vs. amerindian Peralta) & Edwards (vs. mestizo Lopez).

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I think Dunham should have a good chance against Bailey. Bailey seems to spend the entire fight tring to bring it to the ground, I was glad he lost on the Ultimate fighter. I'd also like Benoist to defeat Riddle, though this is huge step up for him. Ellenberger is going in as the underdog against Sheilds, but if he keeps it standing I think Ellenberger has a good chance. I like Erik Koch as a fighter, but Brookins is to good of a fighter for him, Koch is a BJJ guy who can't hang with a wrestler. Lullo should beat Peralta, and I think if Mcgee keeps it standing he will hold his own against Yang.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I'm glad to see my prospect Lance Benoist pick up a win in his UFC debut. Benoist was dominating Riddle in the first two rounds, but after he busted his nose badly, he was taken down in the third round. He is only 22 and I predict he will improve greatly.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
RESULTSEdwards def lopes(metzo) udPeralta(Metzo) def lullo udWaldeburger def Stumpf sub round 1Backzynski def Harvison sub round 2Stone def Walker sub round 1Benoist def Riddle UDDunham def Bailey(Black) UDRocha(Metzo) def Mckenzie sub round 2Belcher def McDonald tko round 1Koch def Brookins(Black) udMcGee def Yang (Korean)udEllenberger def Shields tko round 1

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
RESULTSEdwards def lopes(metzo) udPeralta(Metzo) def lullo udWaldeburger def Stumpf sub round 1Backzynski def Harvison sub round 2Stone def Walker sub round 1Benoist def Riddle UDDunham def Bailey(Black) UDRocha(Metzo) def Mckenzie sub round 2Belcher def McDonald tko round 1Koch def Brookins(Black) udMcGee def Yang (Korean)udEllenberger def Shields tko round 1

White fighters went 3-3 against untermensch fighters...."batting .500".

Hawkeye2

Mentor
the only white losses were
Perrelta def Lullo and Rocha def Mckenzie. Which isn't bad considering Lullo did well at the end but lost and Mckenzie isn't very good in any area. Today was overall a good day for white fighters. Edwards defeated a very talented fighter in Lopez. Dunham dominated Bailey, I had it scored 30-26 Dunham. Koch was very impressive in his victory over Brookins. Brookins spend most of the time pressing him against the cage, Koch was dominating the striking and only got taken down once, which he got up imediatly from. Mcgee showed impressive cardio in his victory over Yang, almost submitting him at the end. whites went 4-2 not 3-3.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
the only white losses were
Perrelta def Lullo and Rocha def Mckenzie. Which isn't bad considering Lullo did well at the end but lost and Mckenzie isn't very good in any area. Today was overall a good day for white fighters. Edwards defeated a very talented fighter in Lopez. Dunham dominated Bailey, I had it scored 30-26 Dunham. Koch was very impressive in his victory over Brookins. Brookins spend most of the time pressing him against the cage, Koch was dominating the striking and only got taken down once, which he got up imediatly from. Mcgee showed impressive cardio in his victory over Yang, almost submitting him at the end. whites went 4-2 not 3-3.

Thanks for the clarification.....4-2 it is. :)